Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-12 09:00:06 AM

Sinway

Info on Sinway and Crevan and a small request

Hey all, hope everything has been going good for everyone.

So i never really thought to do this before until seeing other people do it so just wanted to give a update on my char seeing as how im not around that often. Sinway and Crevan are both alive and doing good (health wise) Sinway as always will be taking care of the pond during the warm seasons and during winter he will be helping out anyway he can around the abbey, if anything important happens around the abbey or mossflower that he would icly know and need to know for me to properly rp please leave me a pm on the muck, i just do not have the rl time to read through logs for a chance that there is something i need to know in them, im going to try and be on more often so hopefully this wont need to happen as much, but i would still really appreciate it if you could keep me up to date on major events. As for Crevan, he has taken the death of Hawkeye really hard, and while he is alive he is not the happiest of dibbuns right now and spends most of his time alone either around ferravale or just at home.

Anyways that is all i wanted to say for now, again i hope im able to be on more often, but with work and trying to do other things i enjoy makes it hard, and i got to decide what i want to give my time to. Either way i hope everyone had a good holiday and a good start to the new year.

Last edited by Sinway (2020-01-12 09:00:47 AM)

Sinway Streampike- Brother of Redwall Abbey
Crevan- Good fox kit of Ferravale

#2 2020-01-12 06:59:15 PM

oz

Re: Info on Sinway and Crevan and a small request

Is Gale still around? Maybe he can be remade and you can page mail Jinora to have him be a Private and what ever ( Fighter-Healer-Runner). He will be placed in a unit smile

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2020-01-13 10:45:06 AM

Leon

Good to see Sinway Still around smile.......I play Cota and Nardo....

Cota is son to Brother Caleb and Grandson to Leon

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#4 2020-01-15 08:39:48 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Thanks for letting us know!  I hope you can come back to RP with us someday, and that RL treats you well.  Many blessings <3

Board footer