Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-07 10:34:34 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Guosim looking for members!

The famous shrews of the Redwall World...are looking for members!!!!

Log-A-Log needs some shrews to join him! The group has grown a little quiet...so let's add some members shall we!

What is needed?

Fighters
Warriors
Cooks
Scouts
Trackers
Boat Makers
Guards

Have an Idea for Another Job?

Page #mail Vilfred  on the Muck! He is the Log-A-Log.....we have a camp, we have log boats.....let's make this group strong! They are important allies of Redwall  and Mossflower and friends to Redwall.

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#2 2020-01-07 02:54:11 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Guosim looking for members!

Another job that I would recommend is children.  smile

(If I could, I would make a shrew Dibbun.  But even though I can't, I still thought I'd suggest it.)

#3 2020-01-09 10:19:02 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

DIbbuns are welcome! I mean all groups need dibbuns.

Also an update. The player whom role played as Lyra, Vilfred's wife, has OOCLY left...BUT..gave me permission to spoof her so Lyra is still around and can only be spoofed BY ME!

Another Update , after a rather annoying issue with supplies Log-A-Log decided to take his shrews to the abbey till Spring...a small group of around 7-8 shrews ICLY..small yes but mighty fighters, you don't want to get on these shrews bad side trust me!

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#4 2020-02-22 02:29:07 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

A couple things.....

ICLY news of Lyra, mate to Log-A-Log, being with child has spread she had hid it well..the shrews of the GUOSIM KNEW!

Anyways the one that played Lyra had left the muck and had said I could spoof her, a talk with her in thinking she may be back led to let's not have her spoofed...Lyra dies in child birth and Log-A-Log will have a son to raise on his own.

Other than that clearly life changeing event....I have planed another couple ones as well.

1. The camp will flood slightly when all this snow melts in early spring but once the River Moss is back in it's banks it's time to clean up camp, do some rebuilding...plans to make a large sort of building is in the works...add on to the dinning hall they have and add a meeting room and a hallway to where there will be sleeping quarters for the shrews, Log-A-Log wil have the largest of the sleeping quarters,likely off of the meeting room. The storage building will be rebuilt as well.They will keep the smokeing pit they made to smoke fish,shrimp and crayfish. They also still have thier log boat area.

2. Find out where a map leads to that Log-A-Log and Nardo found while in underground tunnels under Ferravale....ideas have been brought up and they might just help someone find something that's been missing for seasons!

Of these role plays you don't have to be  GUOSIM to jion! We are still looking for shrews to join the group though!

More info page #mail Vilfred on the muck

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#5 2020-02-25 10:36:21 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Gonna start the map quest !

Gonna be fun...looking at 27th or 28th Februrary.

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#6 2021-02-21 01:34:01 PM

Log-A-Log

WE STILL NEED SHREWS!!!!!

Fighters
Boat Builders
Another healer be good
Guards
Anyone got any other ideas for jobs and stuff can let me know and page #mail  Log-A-log  on the muck.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer