Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-18 05:58:21 PM

Karth Riverbark

What to Do

After the 1st of the year I am gonna take some Tine OFF .Not sure how long...or what to do with my Characters as for now at least one is staying around. That one is Ewan

Ewan is my main character and most important but not sure on what to say if he  had to disappear for a bit or maybe he is just in the background. I rather NOT kill him off...I like the character, an injury maybe? I don't...know

My other character is Dearil-2nd in command of the Blackrose and he WILL DIE ....and likely soon when the tenderfoot fight him, so he likely won't be in the final battle, hey something to peeve off his boss as hares will likely kill Dearil.

Figureing it out but I need a bit of a break to tend to things  IRL

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2019-12-18 07:54:10 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: What to Do

I think Ewan should be in the background, or sent on an adventure to somewhere (so that way you don't have to worry about people spoofing him).  No injuries or mental illnesses or anything like that.  And then if you come back, he'll be there, ready for you to pick back up and play with smile

Thanks for letting us know.  I hope RL gets better, and that you can rejoin us.  You will be missed.

Board footer