Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-14 06:43:01 PM

Karth Riverbark

Planing a Surprise-Redwall Log

WHOM

Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- ME- LP Residential hare of Redwall, Private and Fighter in LP

Zeldove-Fighter/Archer hare in Mossflower Defenders

Xander Winters- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Krisha Winters- Badger Mother of Redwall

LOG:

Xander was sitting in the large chair, least for now he was and sort of relaxing, least for the time being.

Krisha stepped into the room looking over a couple papers she had as she looked up and sighed "Xander...could you kindly sit elsewhere, there is another chair you can sit in." She might be busy but she can still argue a little if she has to.

Zeldove chuckles "Your sitting in her chair, that's funny." Then again there is lack of large chairs it seems.She was just reading a couple books and looking at a map on the table.

Ewan speaks as he overhears "Well it is the chair the Badgermother has after all and yes there is another chair she is correct and Hallo to you"

Xander does stand and sits elsewhere, a smile is offered"But yours is more cozy of a chair.."He tilts his head "Wots the papers about?"

Krisha sits and replies "Just helping get the abbey decorated, get into some mid winter cheer and plans for..well, usually there is a small bit of a fun day for the dibbuns..maybe a visit from the snow badger or helpers and..and"She frowns "I don't know if I am able to handle it well with out Oz here, he was always so good at that and always heard how he found helpers and even dressed like the snow badger a few times..I mean I know Lacota can make cookies and maybe have some sort of maybe green sap milk or drinks for the dibbuns and others too, maybe candy chestnuts even" She frowns "I just don't...know,but I also don't want to disappoint any beast"

Zeldove says, "I heard stories of the Snow Badger when I was a dibbun, was always fun..he brings the snow, yeah he brought it early this time!!" She grins "And ice too and I bet it's thick enough to ice skate on the pond now,right?""

Ewan says, "That be a question for Brother Sinway, he is in charge of the pond and maybe a couple other otters help him, he would know and he will be one to make the final ok for it""

Xander goes to take Krisha's paw after listening "Your do fine love, your see."He smiles, he has been happier this week than he has been in a while, maybe just being back in the abbey just helps, and being close to his wife and friends helps.

Krisha smiles, a kiss on the cheek " Maybe..it's just...it needs to be soon and I still have some of the Abbot's duties, Badgermother duties and got to figure out what to do about my father's Blacksmith shop, he left it in my care in a will he had,but it's not like I can be there and I didn't fully learn how to use a forge...I can fix one, make sure the flames are lit and going, but not make anything...I think he planned to teach me some but,well I had then started training to be the Badgermother and lived here instead of Ferravale and liked it better here."She frowns as she thinks, yes she is fine with not knowing all that would need known in the forge, but thinking on family brings up her father, her daughter and then thinking on that makes her remember Oz and the tears come, she stands "I..I need to go,excuse me"She just lays the papers down and walks off.

There is not much on the papers really..just cookies and how they should look like snowflakes or maybe shaped like paws even or maybe stars for mid-winter night, picking up some package that has gloves and hats knitted from a beast she spoke to from the grasslands/woods area, and just some assorted things on a story...needing helpers and a lot of question marks........

Zeldove watches the badger slip off, "So..she is ok right, she seemed stressed"

Ewan leans back in his chair "First winter time as Badgermom and Oz was Badgermom before her, err..Badgerpapa...anyways, he died in the middle of summer season so not long ago"

Xander frowns, "Krisha..."He looks down at the paer and studies it and seems to get some sort of idea in his head as he smiles and walks over to the two hares "I need your help"

Zeldove asks, "With wot?, is it hunting down some vermin cause I am totally bored right now."

Ewan says, "I can help...wait with wot?" He gets a concerned look now "Umm, ok but I don't think any thing is going on, on the roads,is thar?"

Xander asks, "Wot?,,No" He smiles "I happen to know where a certain wooden chest is, with a couple..outfits and I need hares and you two are hares"He smiles warmly"So..please follow me and not to worry this won't be today but..soon and stay quiet bout it I want it to be a surprise"

Zeldove frowns "Outfits?" She then starts to think"Ok so wots so special bout them and wot exactly are we doin' sur? Why the secret?" She will go follow him of course.

Ewan sighs as he stands "Do we,,have ta?" Seems he has an idea already what the chest is and what is likely in said chest.

Xander smiles and leads the way to his room, he has kept a chest there and finds a key and opens it, he frowns a little but finds what he was looking for, a small box he gets out and sits down, opens it and grins "Perfect, course we need some flour and a little of this stuff they used that helps fur be white, with the flour and washes out a lot better than dye.."The outfits are red and green and have bells on them, and there is a crazy looking hat to go with it.He finds the stuff for fur " And it's not like for all fur just like paws and ..head,neck a little...makes ya look more snow hare like."He chuckles.

Zeldove seems excited now and jingles the hat and smiles at Ewan "Look we can be..OH OH..Jingle Bell Hare..hee hee, jingle sound everywhere ya walk, fun!" She goes to sit a hat on his head and hmms "Doesn't go with that Long Patrol look..but ya will have another outfit on!"

Ewan frowns as the hat is placed "But..."He sighs and gives up."Ok..we both can help and be...I suppose snow hares that like help the Snow Badger"

Xander grins "Great and yeah your both have the outfits and the makeup..well it's not really makeup more sort of, colors the fur but its very easy to wash out and the outfit does jingle a lot" He seems to debate on something as there is a sort of bluish thick coat and hat, and slight bells on that hat too, he hmms and lays it down for now."I want to help Krisha, and I know the snow badger story from Uncle Oz, and even Uncle Zee,I could tell it and you can be his snow hares coming to visit and get an idea of what all the dibbuns and maybe others want and how they need to be good and go to bed early on mid winter's night....and to like leave cookies or treats or something"He loves this time of year,even if it does remind him of his uncle,he wants to honor some things he did."WE can talk to Lacota on cookies and milk, and maybe hot Chocolate as they save it for special events and that is this and we have like a week ta plan"

Zeldove smiles "Sounds fun,right Ewan? I am so excited for this!" And it shows,she feels like a dibbun again almost"What about bell shaped cookies with snow sort of pattern on them? Can the Friar make those?"

Ewan nods after a while but doesn't seem as excited as the hare maid.He watches her and does manage a smile, it's nice to see her excited, he just isn't excited on this outfit and idea of being a snow hare but he will help still.

Xander gives each hare a hug,if allowed, "Thanks you two, this will help a lot and be a surprise I am sure"

Zeldove says, "your welcome sur"

Ewan nods, he is fine with hugs and after a while sits down as seems planning will happen "I could let Lacota know to make the cookies and hot chocolate"

Zeldove watches as the badger heads off and smiles "This will be fun and ya know it, ya need a little fun Ewan"

Ewan shrugs "Never said it wouldn't be fun and...well suppose, been a while since had fun,then don't know"

Zeldove smiles and walks off, still excited!

Ewan just sighs, what has he gotten himself into?

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer