Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-21 12:13:26 AM

Lutea
Website

Hiatus

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but I am stepping away from the MU* for a bit. Anything that I was doing OOCly with the Long Patrol can be handled by y'all, if you feel like it, or can just be stacked up for me to deal with when I return. The Tenderfoot characters are free to continue the journey as they see fit, or return to the Mountain - entirely up to you guys.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. This is for personal reasons. If you need to get in touch with me, you are free to leave me a page #Mail on Lutea. I'll try to hop in every once in awhile, but don't feel offended if I don't respond to everything.

Hope to be back soon; carry on the good fight, y'all!

Lutea, Aden, Samara, Mary, Nautch, Jinora, Kympa, Isla, Rionach, and Jion
Avatar is a free base from Ace_Coyote on FA that I edited over

#2 2019-11-21 06:17:39 AM

oz

Re: Hiatus

I think go ahead with the next adventure for the Tenderfoot....which is them meeting up with the Blackrose. I did say I would be in charge of that adventure after all and the Tenderfoot group is now headed that way smile.

I will post a time/date for the start of that.It should be fun and likely have some good role plays...I look for it to last  probably the normal 3-4 weeks worth of time.

There is one role play that will introduce them to the adventure and then will have the time and date posted for when main adventure for The Blackrose Slaver group adventure to start...so those in tenderfoot  keep an eye on  page mails

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2019-11-21 07:38:56 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Hope all is well and YEAH on to the SLAVERS!!!!!

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#4 2019-11-23 02:35:47 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

#5 2019-11-28 06:58:51 PM

Leon

Hope all is well

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#6 2019-11-30 10:52:41 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

I like the idea of Tenderfoot hares still following the map route, or maybe just after done with  the Blackrose they head on into Mossflower?

Guess it will be figured out when time comes

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#7 2019-12-01 11:18:17 PM

Ol'random
Website

I realize this is 10 days late (sorry), but as others have said, thanks for letting us know! I wish you well in whatever is going on!

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

Board footer