Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-06 10:32:28 AM

Lutea
Website

Handy Roleplay Tools

Text-based games, like this fabulous one which we all share, rely solely on reading, writing, and imagination! I'm working on compiling a list of resources for people to use, whether you are able to download a client to a personal computer or not. Mistakes happen, but if your pose has no proper spelling, grammar, or playable content in it, it can really ruin the immersion.

Downloadable Clients:

1. Simple MU*
The paid version has a spell-check
Free version has everything else!

2.  MUSH Client
Customizable

3. Potato MUSH
It has two windows, which is nice.
No spell-check

4. DuckClient
This is for google chrome users - I like it a lot. Has spellcheck and everything else on a small program

Spelling and Grammar Checks:

1. Spelling and Grammar
Simple spelling and grammar check, but if you copy+paste over from it, it will mess with the text characters in your pose.

2. Online Text Editor (notepad)
This is the best one, in my opinion. It has spell-check and doesn't add a ? to your poses if you copy and paste directly from it!

If you find / have something that works for you, please feel free to share it below and I'll add it to the list. Let's keep improving and making this game the best that it can be!

Lutea, Aden, Samara, Mary, Nautch, Jinora, Kympa, Isla, Rionach, and Jion
Avatar is a free base from Ace_Coyote on FA that I edited over

#2 2019-11-06 06:13:08 PM

oz

Re: Handy Roleplay Tools

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2019-11-08 10:49:18 AM

Karth Riverbark

Re: Handy Roleplay Tools

Have any pages that might help people with poses? Like if one wanted to  make a pose better, for example.....

Bunny the hare run down the beach and onto the Halyard.

OR.............

There was a light breeze and the sun was out as Bunny run down the sandy beach , the light breeze blowing against his ears as he was in a race to get to Halyard by lunch time.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer