Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-14 06:37:14 PM

oz

That..Didn't Go Well At ALL!!!-Redwall LOG

==Very Short but Important!!==

Who:

Matilda- Champion of Redwall

Xander-Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Keldron-Novice at Redwall

LOG:

Matilda walks into the infirm and glaces at Xander "Xander? Did you want to talk any, not sure how well I can help, but I can try"   

Xander is sitting up in bed and shrugs. he feels better sting wise, but seems depressed now "Talk bout what? Beast are afraid of me..I think Benar is, is Benar afraid of me?" He looks at the champion for an answer.

Matilda frowns "I..I don't know. I didn't ask. He did ask me to try and talk to you, me or Dorarose..or someone anyways"   

Keldorn is bringing in some food and nods a hello to them "Hello to you both..we have dinner if you want any, and tea"   

Xander says, "He is..isn't he?" He looks away and frowns, standing slowly and sitting down to go ahead and eat his food, drink some tea...well least he is eating and drinking again "I..should leave...wot I done was horrible and the abbot..I thought he was dead and he well could of been, I know this now and its my fault..and some fear me and I don't want that"

Matilda says, "Thanks novice Keldorn...and Xander..ok look, you cant change the past, its done happen and yes some may fear you , so your need to regain some trust is all, it may take time but..it can be done"

Keldorn says, "Yes sir Xander and besides some only saw at a distance and sometimes beasts spread what they think and one does not always look for ...other sides to the story..I say tell the abbey beasts you are sorry, tell Benar you are sorry"

Xander nods "I..I can do that...least tell others and write a note to Benar..."Then leave and not come back ."   

Matilda frowns "Wait...no, no need to do that Xander, beast here care about you and I said before Abbot Benar is alive..hurt but alive"

Keldorn says, "She speaks the truth, leaving would be wrong...trust me" He has his own tea he sips a little now and smiles "Friends are here that care for you and can help"   

Xander frowns "Beanr is a afraid  of me...he is, tell me the truth...and wot about Krisha, she was in here like..once and not many even want to see me, you said yourself Benar doesn't and wot if..if I harm someone else or worse....kill someone, wot if its.."He frowns "Krisha..."He frowns deeply as he stands again,he looks at the ring on his paw, and slides it off laying it down on a table"I'm a danger..to..beast"Tears form as he looks at the door"I'm..I'm sorry..I'm so very sorry...." He goes to leave, not the abbey yet no but the infirm   

Matilda watches him and frowns, "Xander...wait..think please..you just need help, let us help you...dont leave the abbey..I may not be the best to talk to, I don't know who is."

Keldorn watches Xander, "Sir..Xander..do not make a mistake you will later regret, you may...think its a good idea but it is not, trust me...do think, your mind uis like fog filled right now, you need to clear the mind."   

Xander tears go down his face, "I wont leave....yet..I am gonna tell beasts at dinner I am sorry, then I am..am leaving"He rushes off to somewhere in the abbey, he needs alone time though its not too certain his mind will clear right now, its not clear what is going through his mind....but he knows he needs help, but as the champion said..whom?   

Matilda stands and reaches out "Xander!!! Wait..."She looks at Keldorn as if to ask, what do I do now?   

Keldorn watches Xander rush off"For now...give him some time and space...I will try to speak with him, but the final decision is up to him and just him"

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2019-10-14 06:51:30 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: That..Didn't Go Well At ALL!!!-Redwall LOG

DoraRose may be able to go off on a hunt for Xander soon.  She's not afraid of grumpy badgers wink

Board footer