Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-24 05:18:13 PM

Leon

They are finally Home-Redwall LOG

WHO:

Caleb- Brother in Redwall

Cynthia-Sister in Redwall

Cota- Son of Caleb and Cynthia..teenager

Benar-Abbot of Redwall

Liegh- Healer from GUOSIM

LOG:

Cynthia was still at the campsite and has sleep in a little bit, then again up late due to a lot of talking, she did a little singing and dancing for the shrews and had dinner, but she did get some sleep.

Leigh was one to be up early, she nods a hello "Hello to you, hope I didn't wake you or anyone else in camp, I was fixing up some supplies for the infirmary hut.

Cynthia smiles"No, Your fine. Your campsite is very nice and it was nice of Log-A-Log to let me and Caleb stay a night.We will be heading off...well soon as Caleb is ready anyways"

Leigh says, "Well no need to travel at night, not always safe. There is always some sort of robbers on the roads...most are easily chased off or knocked out but some not always if one doesn't know how to fight and a monitor was mentioned....none found thought as they looked""

Cynthia says, "That would be welcoming news if they are for sure gone, makes the area a lot safer"She chuckles "He likely decided it wasn't worth it to go to Redwall, whatever reason he wanted to know where it was, he failed at any plans as my family got away""

Leigh says, "Likely won't be back, sides....lizard types will likely head south, they like it where its warmer"

Cynthia says, "maybe, let's hope so he was a bit scary""

Leigh asks, "You mentioned looking for someone last night, who was that and did you find them?"

Cynthia says, "Oswald, he....taught me how to play the lute and harp, I had some voice lessons also, but didn't see him last night

Leigh says, "He may of been with a couple others fishing or getting some other supplies so may of gotten in late...could of simply missed him, we shrews do keep busy lately getting the camp ready for winter season, so far we been doing very well"

Cynthia nods "One reason me and Caleb choose to travel now, later on there would of been snow"

Caleb walks up and smiles "Snow isn't so bad love, tis can be fun"

Leigh chuckles,"Sometimes if ya know your be warm"

Cynthia smiles at Caleb "We should head back to the abbey, sides your mother will be very happy to see your ok"

Caleb nods "I know but thought you wanted to visit a little first"

Leigh says, "Maybe Oswald can visit the abbey or you can come back once you let others know your ok and by de way that lizard was nowhere in sight, likely left the area"

Caleb says, "Then should be a safe enough walk home then"

Cynthia smiles "Yeah and we can see on getting the charter recited again and whatever else there is to do to get brother and sister rank back"

Leigh says, "shouldn't be too hard I don't think they take away a rank once tis given unless ya done something major wrong So all should be ...good then"

Caleb nods "Yes, it will be all will be great"

=TO Redwall!!==

Cynthia smiles as they are...home"Home" She says,"Both of us and Cota as well, he is likely in class"

Caleb smiles as he looks around "The abbey hasn't changed too much seems...I wonder where most is"

Cynthia says, "Chores..finishing harvest likely...the Badgermother..."She frowns "Is likely with the dibbuns, father is cooking my guess and Benar is likely busy as well""

Caleb smiles "It's still good to be home, even if most are busy"

Cynthia nods as she sits down, the walk was a little long but not too bad.

Benar comes walking down the steps from the main hall, looking out toward the pond and the orchard.

Caleb nods, he hasn't noticed Benar yet, "As I said seems the same old abbey and beast are usually busy this time in the seasons it is autumn."

Cynthia nods "Basically the same..there is a couple beasts no longer around"She frowns but she can tell him later.

Benar walks towards the two mice and smiles, "Caleb my dear chap, good to see you, Cynthia said you were on your way>"

Caleb tilts his head "Who isn't around anymore?" He grins and waves at Benar "Abbot Benar is clearly still around..ran into a small bit of trouble but no more troubles now, all is well and great now that I am home"

Cynthia nods, a small smile, "I am glad that...vermin we ran into left the area...he was a little scary, then like the shrews said just don't travel at night..alone cause could be random beasts causing trouble around, though they did say most back off most of the time"

Benar raises his brow at that and smiles at Caleb, "Have the two of you been getting into trouble on the road?"

Caleb says, "Got a little lost, ran into a vermin but no one was hurt and from what been told by some shrews the vermin left the area, guess advice is never get lost and guess walk into an area that someone one sees as home and dislikes all visitors""

Cynthia shakes her head "I say ...just avoid lizards...I don't know how many, if any...are good anyways..other vermin can be ok, not all but some leave beasts alone"

Caleb shrugs, he then smiles "Found the Guosim camp..they are ..an interesting bunch"

Benar exclaims, "It is so very nice to have the shrews back in the woods," he smiles at the mice, "And to have you both back with us, now I can't stop I need to talk to Elmef in the orchard about the final harvest, I will see you both soon!""

Cynthia waves to Benar and sighs a little, she looks at Caleb "Papa Oz died by the way...beginning of Summer so not too long ago. I didn't get to ask what happen..age maybe?"

Caleb frowns at this, a tear goes down his face as he wipes it away "He..was pretty old when we were dibbuns if you remember, they have a Badger mother though, you mentioned one earlier"

Cynthia says, "A mother Krisha, she seems nice"

Caleb says, "I am sure I will meet her one day soon enough""

Cynthia says, "Most likely dear, guess all is busy with harvest time"

Caleb chuckles as he looks around "I need to find mom, but she is likely busy, guess it can wait"

Cynthia says, "Your get to see her don't worry, lets see if we can help a little with harvest and then take a nap""

Caleb nods as he stands "Yes we can help a little...then get some sleep

Cynthia nods and  then looks to the open ground "Or...viit somewhere."

Caleb follows her  eyes and nods, thy head to the graveyard and looks around.

One grave spotted is Leon's

Another  is Oz's grave

Yet Another is a couple other beasts they  knew fairly well, some elders...

Caleb  frowns, "I will miss them, both of them..I will miss papa Oz and I still miss my dad..."

Cynthia nods "I wish our daughter could be here too instead of that..village..so many  died of that illness, it was good the cure was found when it was."

Cota enters the graveyard, upon seeing both his parents he rushes over to hug them "Mom..dad..your both ok!"

Caleb smiles "Yes we are, just visiting some..friends from the past is all"

Cynthia smiles, a glace at the  memorial to the Long Patrol hares and thier great loss..."Let's get inside for dinner...."

Caleb nods and leads them all to Cavern Hole.

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer