Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-11 09:28:17 PM

Karth Riverbark

Taking Some Time Away

OK...so taking some time off, not to worry my characters are still around....but I have a bad past couple weeks. Having some depression for one..also fell down a slippy hill and broke my foot and hurt my knee.

OK SO...

ICLY:

Ewan: At the abbey helping with some inventory stuff, when he can..ICLY He fell down a hill, now his little adventure is a LOT more different from mine...I was running and slipped....Ewan was helping a dibbun and thier parent...log is here and Gorvenalus was kind enough to help with the logging and even spoofed the champion.....log is here.. http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1311

Dearil: Is with the Blackrose being an evil vermin that he is, I dont connect him much but he is alive

ATVI: OOCLY he got pwiped..ICLY he is a slave to the Blackrose...for now anyways

thats all have in alts.....

OOCLY:

Not sure when will be back to role play but ya got your IC reasons to maybe why not seeing them around as often...

Hope to be back to role play A LOT MORE ..soon

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2019-09-12 06:19:54 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Re: Taking Some Time Away

Time off when needed is always ok

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#3 2019-09-12 06:54:21 AM

oz

Feel better soon

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#4 2019-09-19 02:32:41 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I hope you get better soon! 

Thanks for letting us know; I hope you can return here soon smile

Board footer