Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-08-20 08:15:05 PM

oz

Re: The Tenderfoot Chronicles - LP TP

The hares have saved the day again, they helped find and save 3 lost dibbuns, got a great meal as thanks and directions to a sign post to head onwards to Southwards!

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1061

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#52 2019-09-04 02:17:15 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

* A mouse maiden, in obvious distress, approaches the travelers on the road. She believes that her father has been kidnapped, and begs for assistance in finding him!

* A dibbun has fallen through a crack in the ground - and just when you all thought you were done spelunking!

We should do one of these soon!

Maybe friday6th or monday9th?

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#53 2019-09-05 07:12:00 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I can help with an RP for this on the 19th, as far as I know, if we want to do one then.  smile

#54 2019-09-06 02:00:16 PM

Lutea
Website

I will try to make it out for that to act as the current NPCs, Blisa! Thank you for your interest in the plot smile

Lutea, Aden, Samara, Mary, Nautch, Jinora, Kympa, Isla, Rionach, and Jion
Avatar is a free base from Ace_Coyote on FA that I edited over

#55 2019-09-09 08:47:02 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

OK Wedesday the 10th  Sep around 12 noon est we are gonna role play something smile...Bandits attack....maybe in the middle of the night

Maybe an ambush!

just some bandits!!!!!

It will be fun!

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#56 2019-09-09 08:49:05 PM

oz

Bandits!!!!!!

I could spoof some bandits

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#57 2019-09-09 08:50:46 PM

LeeJ

The 10th is perfect. Blisa, will you be available then?

Monty, will you be available, too? I need my Mont Man.

Last edited by LeeJ (2019-09-09 08:51:50 PM)

Characters: Lee, Lacota, Thomas, William, Adrian, Varus, Abel

#58 2019-09-09 08:58:15 PM

oz

I will be on as said can spoof a small group of bandits for ya guys

I play:

#59 2019-09-09 09:01:44 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

10 Th is Tuesday...11th is Wednesday but we can try for both days

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#60 2019-09-10 10:28:47 PM

LeeJ

I completely forgot to get on today, sorry guys.

#61 2019-09-12 06:22:58 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

That's fine...Ok guys gonna try for Friday the 13th September, maybe around 1 est? Maybe 2 est...one of those times.....Bandits attack is plan, now weather that's while they sleep or maybe just an ambush on the road cause they are tried..don't know. We might even be able to have that stressed mouse maid show up that is worried about her father...those bandits that attack them maybe have her father or maybe that's another day! Lets do this and find out!!!!

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#62 2019-09-12 06:53:17 AM

oz

Friday works for bandits to show up...sounds fun

Also I have a couple things planed for this Tenderfoot adventure..BUT both are after they have what ever dventure in Southsward and are heading towards....if look at map like  south east area of Mossflower...Thats where..we will just say a familar face might show up or least a familar tatoo tongue...and one  other planed role play is when they are around some cherry groove thats in northern Mosflower or maybe its in northern woods...its somewhere...but as said both are not right away...the cheery groove one being a while away in fact more than likely...the southeastern one is very shortly after Southsward most likely or...fairly soon after they get out of that area.

BUT before that there is Bandits and what ever else...and Southsward adventure..adventures?.....

As for friday I can have a bandit group show up and they may or may not have a mouse captive who knows...ambushes in the middle of the night is always fun:P

I play:

#63 2019-09-13 04:29:44 PM

LeeJ

So, I have a vague outline for the Hares' adventures to the South, sort of a rough idea to be fleshed out.
So, today they're finally arriving in Southsward, and nearing Castle Floret.
Phase one is that the King of Southsward is having a vermin problem, and he enlists the hares to help.
Perhaps the prince has been kidnapped. To be discussed further.

Phase two occurs after they leave Southsward. Our intrepid travellers swing further south, toward the Great Chasm, which they cross.
They wind up near the old Loamhedge area.
On the shortlist of ideas is that they battle a cult in the ruins of Loamhedge, but if that is too derivative of Mattimeo, then something else can be planned. Perhaps one of our hares falls through a crevice, into the ruins, and the rest have to go underground to find him. Perhaps there is an adder in residence. To be discussed further.

Phase Three is when the hares swing back north, toward the inland sea. Sea monster, perhaps? Though that may be too derivative, as well. To be discussed.

Let me know what ya'll think.

#64 2019-09-14 07:49:09 PM

Karth Riverbark

Inward sea?

You mean that big  inland lake?

Maybe around that lake, if thats where you mean, not sure how to get to it...but its on the map...maybe thats where a certain slaver group is hideing now...close to that wooded area by the large lake? They are supposed to be  a bit south and east of teh abbey and that area still counts as that or maybe something they run into a little north of that large lake....I know there is a pond and a small underground cavern area of sorts where the slavers are now...they took over a small rabbit settlement.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#65 2019-09-15 07:12:52 AM

oz

I have no clue if the run into slavers will happen or not now...as seems the path they were taking was changed and no clue if there is a plan for them to go anywhere in Mossflower or if they are  going to explore the seas or what.

I might still spoof  bandits.....maybe. I don't know I am gonna just hold off till its figured out what is going on and where for  sure they are..ect ect

I play:

#66 2019-09-16 10:25:57 AM

Lutea
Website

Sometimes we try new things, and they don't go like we thought or hoped they would. That is a part of RPGs and life! That's okay. We live and we learn and we change accordingly. My hope for this TP was to have something rather free-form where players could travel the map, have adventures, and go crazy while hitting a few of the big plots that I did plan out. This was an experiment, and recent instances have shown me that it didn't exactly work out like I had hoped it would. That's okay! Lesson learned.

So, I will put out a more concrete outline for the remaining plot sometime this week. I didn't want confusion and anger surrounding anything that I am running, and I'm sad and upset to learn that that is what has happened - I will try to be more present and have more GM'd scenes take place moving forward.

A couple of reminders about RPG courtesy:
* If a character is not one of your own creation, you should not be spoofing or acting upon them without the express permission of the one that owns them

* Respect each other's plans and ideas

* Respect each other. Period. It's okay to disagree, but it's NOT okay to be mean about it.

There is a plot going right now, I don't want to step on that at all, so I will sit back and wait for you guys to finish before throwing in some of the things that I had planned out for Southsward, originally. To remind you guys: I had explained that there were plans for Southsward, but I wanted to encourage you to RP travelling to get there and to explore the space in the interim. I am glad to see initiative being taken, but it came at the expense of other player's plans, plots, and character integrity. Moving forward, I will be more present and provide more concrete communication regarding the plot as a whole, and ask that we all be more respectful of each other and this space that we all share smile

#67 2019-09-16 02:57:30 PM

LeeJ

A lot of that is admittedly my fault. I've been so busy with life elsemuck that I completely forgot there was stuff planned for Southsward.  My enthusiasm for reaching Southsward clouded all judgement.

I'm still liking the idea for Loamhedge area, though. I don't think anything concrete has been planned out that far ahead, yet.

Last edited by LeeJ (2019-09-16 03:02:47 PM)

#68 2019-09-16 03:44:03 PM

LeeJ

So, a serious breach of RP etiquette occurred, and as a result I am giving serious thought to exiting the Tenderfoot Plot.
Ya'll have my apology.

I'll give it some thought, take a few days off.

I would strongly suggest we just rewind and delete that log.

It would probably be best to bypass Castle Floret completely, to be honest. Ya'll do what you want, though.

Last edited by LeeJ (2019-09-16 04:28:52 PM)

#69 2019-09-16 05:12:29 PM

oz

Then just do what Lutea had planed for you guys then....you can even do that here  soon maybe

I will still run a  certain slaver group thing, BUT thats after they leave southsward and head more towards southeastern mossflower area of the map.

I play:

#70 2019-09-16 05:33:00 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Let's start Jinora's role play in Southwards and then if  saying castle didnt happen and I will take off the log

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#71 2019-09-16 05:34:25 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Log off....so on to Jinora's idea..maybe this week sometime?

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#72 2019-09-16 05:58:50 PM

LeeJ

Okay, the slaver thing will still happen. I've just now looked at the map for the first time today, and I see it doesn't depict the Chasm or anything near the Loamhedge area. I've long been keen for the hares to get to Loamhedge, I perhaps should have brought that desire up earlier, hah.

The slavers will almost certainly come first.
After whatever happens in Southsward, the group will swing east toward the Lake, meet up with and fight the slavers, and only after that is finished will they swing south again for the detour toward the Loamhedge area... At least, that's what I'd like.
I'll leave it up to Monty and Elbio to make the final say about whether they want that kind of detour or not.
I figure it would only make a minor alteration to the overall plot outline.

Last edited by LeeJ (2019-09-16 06:03:57 PM)

#73 2019-09-18 09:49:01 AM

Lutea
Website

This is a loose outline for the remainder of the Tenderfoot Chronicles. I will add to it as people come forward with things that they would like to run, and I can add dates in as well! There are points of interest starred on the map; it doesn't mean that we will do things at every star, and we can do any and everything whether starred or not!

Outline:

* Travel
- Bandits (Elbio?)

*Southsward
- A Chance Encounter Rescheduled (10/8 ~ 19:30 EST)
- The Underbelly (Ongoing, Southsward)

*Travel
- The Island (Slavers - Oz)
- Loamhedge (Adrian?)

* Mossflower
- A Sleepy Village

* The Gorge
- Fighting Pits

* The River
- GUOSIM?
- A Dangerous Turn

* The Sea
- Bartering Passage

* Home
Redwall-Map-TFC.jpg

Last edited by Lutea (2019-09-24 09:23:43 AM)

#74 2019-09-18 10:02:22 AM

oz

Looks at the map....Hmmms I wasnt thinking they are on the island but you know what....

I LOVE THE IDEA!!!

What better way to make sure those slaves have a harder time escaping...there can still be  a sort of cavern under ground on the island too I just need to change a slight bit of the description is all....I will need to +summon them to where the Blackrose is but thats not a problem, OOCLY its linked elsewhere but  ICLY it can be that island in the middle of the inward lake. And just for fun...maybe Kalypso  has a couple pet pike in that lake...yeah lets just add to the fun shall we tongue

So they get to fight a couple pet pikes in the lake, then fight slavers who have a hare maid captive that once she is freee can join the LP !

Now the Blackrose isn't a large group, (Maybe 50 members ICLY...and about 20ish slaves, half are rabbits of a village that was there, they burned down the village homes and took over makeing the caverns a slave den...and the Blackrose can finally, once and for all...be defeated!!

FUN! CANT'S WAIT!!!

I play:

#75 2019-09-18 10:18:53 AM

Karth Riverbark

Let's not forget those slavers also have Atvi...a Redwall Novice so maybe he can be droped back off at Redwall after he is freed. He will be slightly older  and not so  teenagerish..lot more grow up now but hey being a slave a couple seasons or so will do that.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer