Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-07-02 10:36:44 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Re: The Tenderfoot Chronicles - LP TP

Ok guys lets try and get the one fight log finished smile...Just need 3 of 4 of us.....being Elbio ,Adrian, Monty, and Lothar. When we left off at our little cliffhanger it seemed Lothar and Elbio was in serious trouble with one of  "The Others" they found! And they made the mistake of angering this beast!

If all 4 can be on cool, or just 3 of us works!

Around like 3est or 6 est this week,Tuesday 2nd, Thursday 4th or Friday 5th...page mail Elbio.

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#27 2019-07-02 08:00:14 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?pid=2689#p2689

yA..The hares have defeated the hare eating badger of your worse nightmares!

What will they do next?

Wait and see!!!!

Last edited by Elbio Hare and Alts (2019-07-02 08:01:33 PM)

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#28 2019-07-04 07:31:23 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

A short little role play posted...there was no prompt for this one just a fun...hey wanted to role play...role play where a library is found! Check the Tenderfoot log post

Last edited by Elbio Hare and Alts (2019-07-04 07:31:59 PM)

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#29 2019-07-06 07:00:26 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Well..The bell fell down..a fox died and the log is with the other logs for Tenderfoot!

There is still a couple large scale role plays left in the insane others of the maze of tunnels below. Once the rest of those insane beasts are slain, they can finally  leave!

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#30 2019-07-10 02:50:01 PM

Lutea
Website

7/9/2019

Yerna, Lothar, and Elbio clear out some of the maddened Others in the Garden of Nova's Hall. Here, they make plans to end this once and for all - but Lothar is acting a little strange.

Log found here

Lutea, Aden, Samara, Mary, Nautch, Jinora, Kympa, Isla, Rionach, and Jion
Avatar is a free base from Ace_Coyote on FA that I edited over

#31 2019-07-15 11:00:56 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

New Log Added...Elbio doesn't like Lothar anymore and for good reason...

Log added to  http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1061

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#32 2019-07-17 04:26:10 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Make some alts! Join us on our adventures as they will VERY SOON be heading to their next adventure!

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#33 2019-07-18 06:11:02 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Last Epic Fight in The twists and turns of the cave!!

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#34 2019-07-18 06:12:08 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1061

==This Ends Now== is the name of the log..it's..epic !!!

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#35 2019-07-19 08:22:23 AM

Mother Krisha

Maybe I will...make a hare, will think on it

#36 2019-07-19 10:37:34 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Go for it!

Maybe a healer, they need a healer!

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#37 2019-07-25 05:02:49 PM

Lutea
Website

7/25/19

An epilogue to the hare's adventures within the mountain can be found here.

#38 2019-07-25 05:04:24 PM

Lutea
Website

The hares have recruited their first NPC!

Recruited NPCs are available to become PCs! If you are interested in one of the characters, please page Jinora.

Name: Yerna Deeprook Rockear Tormaline

Description: Yerna Deeprook Rockear Tormaline cuts an impressive figure; built slim and muscular, like a sinewy coil ready to spring loose at any moment. She looks at home in the rocks, mottled with gray and black fur that allows her to blend in with the caves she calls home. Her clothing is rough and practical, patched over a thousand times and a thousand times again: a brown, roughspun tunic is belted at the waist, and multiple pouches and holsters hewn into the belt hold knives, a coil of rope, pouches, and a pair of pickaxes which hang over each hip. She also wears bracers to the crook of her elbow, and fingerless, eel-leather gloves. A bag, lashed tight to her back, holds rations, torches, flint, waterskins, and some medical supplies - just in case.

History: Yerna was an adventurous and curious child, never one to curb her impulses. She loved to climb and explore, especially the rocks of the nearby mountain - but she knew that she was never to delve too deep into the caves, for the beasts of her small village told stories of the monsters that lurked there.
But Yerna was curious.

As a young teenager, she embarked on one of her usual spelunking adventures... But the rope snapped. She had done this a thousand times - but she wasn't ready. Yerna fell; she plummeted far deeper than she had ever explored, further than she had fallen in the past, and was knocked unconscious upon impact with the ground far below. When she woke, she heard snarls and horrific screams - she was surrounded by the monsters, the Others, reaching and clawing to try and reach her where she had landed, on a ledge just out of their reach. Yerna screamed and she cried, but she was far too deep in the caves for anyone to hear her.
Or so she thought.

Yerna had injured herself horribly in the fall, and she was sure that this was how she was going to die - either the Others would find a way to reach her and eat her alive, or she would die of her wounds... Or simply starve to death, curled on this ledge just out of reach. But then she heard the soft flutter of wings. It was a young bat, about her own age, that found her in the caverns. Her name was Silt, and she returned with help - together, the bats managed to secure a net to Yerna and haul her up and away.

The bats saved her life, and young Yerna swore what was left of it to them. She learned that the Others sometimes would make their way into Bat Mountpit, and when that happened, the bats would gain their madness - if left unchecked, it could spread like wildfire. They had to be stopped, and Yerna vowed that she would not leave the ruined caverns of Nova's Hall until the Others had been wiped out and could no longer threaten the bats. Her family. She wanted to explore the world and find a better purpose for her skills, but she could not do that until the Others were gone.

When the Long Patrol arrived, she thought of them as nothing more than passing faces, but after fighting alongside them she realized that they had a purpose which she so sorely desired. Yerna joined the Long Patrol, and now enjoys the freedom and purpose that she can live in the sunlight.

Personality: The doe seems hard and callous from so much time spent alone in bloody pursuit of a maddened enemy. Because of her social isolation, there are some nuances that escape her... Namely sarcasm and jokes, but she isn't wholly humorless. Those that get to know her will notice the shifts in a seemingly unchanging expression, and catch the mischievous, excited twinkle that hides in her eyes. She is adventurous, curious, and deeply loyal to duty and honor. She is an avid climber, and skilled in stealth and guerilla combat, thanks to her time in the caves fighting the Others. While she has always preferred to fight with her knives and pickaxes, she will be able to make the shift to hand axes. Her unique forms and background make her an excellent fighter, and she will prove a valuable asset to the Long Patrol.

#39 2019-08-06 05:25:40 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Wandering around and trying to find a cool place for role play, least one adventure before Southsward. The one town mentioned is a couple rooms only and no way to +summon...My idea is maybe run into some traveling caravan of beasts and get supplies, travel with them a couple days and help like solve a problem of some sort, what...I don't know yet and then once we help them, and would be a quick 1-2 role plays...we go on to Southsward area!!

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#40 2019-08-06 06:08:43 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

ok found southward forest clearing....we can role play there!Following the river, meet a caravan of beasts, be in the woods!Get lost a little!

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#41 2019-08-06 06:43:04 PM

oz

I will help with a small bit of adventure before they get to Southsward...I have an adventure idea working on for later, but will be awhile yet, and maybe they can gain a new hare friend too who knows....BUT  for now I can use Scioto  to spoof some stuff..like that caravan!May also have a problem they can solve too smile

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#42 2019-08-06 07:33:22 PM

oz

LP LOG FOR TENDERFOOT

I Spoofed Pine,some hamsters and a couple squirrels in the woods as the gang has finally found some woods as its ICLY been a couple weeks since the horrible lost in the tunnels area.

==LOG==

Elbio was out looking for some sort of eatable food, lucky it was spring so it was not too hard and they were in a forest of sort and had been the past week or two wandering some paths.Today was hot VERY VERY HOT in fact and the hare was just a little lost, he sighed as he drank all his water rations and he was not sure where the creek was they were following, he decided to go off the path to find a couple herbs, and found berry bushes, least he knew what blueberries were as he filled a small bag he had and went further away from the stream.

It was always wise to pay attention as danger is not always travelers, or insane beasts..in can b nature as well. Bees for example hate company or anyone near their nest and this nest had been knocked from a tree,  not too long ago and broke, some bees still buzzed around.Bees sting and it hurts, like a lot.   

Elbio was already hot and frowns, "Where is de bally camp..."He gasps as he stumbles down a small sort of drop off, no more than 2-3 feet but he sprang his ankle and rubs it, "Ow..ow...stupid luck"   

And the bees are once more disturbed, and decide to take it out on the poor lost hare! Lucky most of the bees have flown elsewhere but a few are here and aim to sting!   

Elbio swats a bee and then another and screams bolting away from the bees and sadly further into the wooded area, away from the stream and away from his friends who will soon wonder where some lunch is as yes they may of gotten a few supplies, but not many. He gets a couple stings on the arm and pants as he gets away, he gulps and looks around, he is freaking lost, he is hot and tried.   

It may be a lot of trees and some shade, but the sun is no one's friend in summer and the further south, the worse it is and with no water he is in trouble, lucky or maybe unlucky some others do travel the forest paths sometimes.But how often?

Elbio takes a deep breath and yells out "Monty! Adrain...Yerna!" He walks along, he nibbles a few berries and then frowns, ok berries and overheating is bad as he throws up and coughs a little, ok no berries then, he needs water and the skys are clear as it the sun is laughing at him.He walks on and wipes away sweat, least at the camp site there is tents, beside a creek so THEY have water, he doesn't and it is getting to him, a few more moments and he falls to his knees and slumps sideways slipping into an unconscious state.

There is luck! Hopefully as voices and then someone checking his pulse and saying something, though it may be hard to make out but strong arms will lift him and take him down a path, a short half mile walk.

TIME PASSES   

It is a camp of travelers of some sort, a few hamsters, a couple squirrels and a tall otter who seems in charge, a small band of 10 beasts as the otter speaks "I don't know Honeyfur, but he needed help?" "You were ta come back with my Suzzy.." Another hamster "And my Belle..they are out there somewhere."   

Elbio eyes flutter open, that is not the voice of his friends"H..Hallo?"   

The face of the otter comes into view "Oh good your awake, I was concerned as its not good on a hot day like this to be without water"He offers some "Small slow sips lad..I am Pine and these are my friends..Elm and Honeyfur"He motions to a squirrel and a hamster"Traveling entertainers.."   

The hamster maid sighs "Yeah and our young ones are missing...3 hamster dibbuns and a squirrel dibbun...you didn't see any young ones...did ya?"   

Elbio sips the water in small sips slowly and shakes his head "No..sorry, a little, sort of lost myself..thar be 3 other hares by a stream...my friends but got lost ANd then the bees didn't help either..."   

Pine nods and hmmms and then grins "That stream is about 2 miles east of 'ere..maybe you and your friends can help us find our missing dibbuns?"   

Elbio nods and sighs, he needs some rest and hopfully can get back to the others...soon

Will the hare be reunited with his friends?Where are those dibbuns at anyways? How close are they to a city or town...Southsward maybe? Guess your just have to

Stay Tuned!

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#43 2019-08-08 11:44:17 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

I would like to see more role play with the Tenderfoot group..its fun, its an adventure! Right now they are in the woods, along a stream/creek...what ever heading slowly to Southsward area. This Area has Riverdale, the castle..couple other cool places.There is a logs section as well to look at!

I know Jinora has provided some GM events but as she said she isnt gonna do them all , its up to us what happens on the adventure she said!

Let's Role Play!

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#44 2019-08-15 11:44:47 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Any good times to be on?

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#45 2019-08-15 11:51:09 AM

oz

Well I was helping with an adventure when ever all 3 ( Monty, Adrian, Elbio) of you can be on or even just a couple on......

Elbio found a traveling carvan of beasts , mainly hamsters and squirrels led by a tall otter....well they have 3 missing dibbuns that need found and found soon before a thunderstorm hits....they can find and hopefully save the dibbuns and head on into Southsward area smile. And there is some places to role play in that area before they head onwards to where ever after Southsward area. I am on most days for role play just need to figure out a day next week...maybe Monday, Tuesday or Thursday? Like round 12 noon est?

I play:

#46 2019-08-15 12:40:05 PM

LeeJ

I'll be available any of those days. Tuesday is probably the best for me, though.

Characters: Lee, Lacota, Thomas, William, Adrian, Varus, Abel

#47 2019-08-15 01:11:50 PM

Lutea
Website

Our recruiter hares are on the move once more! They continue their journey South, and who knows what adventures await them between there and Southsward? If you want to throw a character, NPC, or adventure at our hares, just let them know!

While they are on the move, here are just a couple of ideas that can be kept in mind for roleplays:

* As always, you have to be careful of bandits on the road!

* Weathering a summer thunderstorm

* Gathering food / water

* Working together to set up camp

* A warm summer night is spent lounging around the cooking fire, telling stories, and getting to know each other a little more.

* A mouse maiden, in obvious distress, approaches the travelers on the road. She believes that her father has been kidnapped, and begs for assistance in finding him!

* A dibbun has fallen through a crack in the ground - and just when you all thought you were done spelunking!

Please explore the map and roleplay with each other. Creativity is the name of the game! If I'm on, I might pop over and run something for you guys - but I will not run a big thing again until you reach Southsward. Please roleplay the journey in the interim. If anyone is looking to join up, let me know! We can craft a fun intro for your character to the group smile

Please note: we are not looking for players to make characters just for this TP. If you are looking to join up with the travelling group, it means that you are looking to join the Long Patrol - keep RP up even though there isn't a big planned scene. It becomes exhausting for people who have to run things all the time just to get people to log on. Enjoy the space, explore the game, be creative, and have fun! The whole point of this plot is to explore the map, use some of the places that aren't used as often, and come up with fun and engaging scenes on your own. There are so many cool places on this game - the map is huge, so let's see what we can make together!

#48 2019-08-15 04:28:09 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

If the timing ever works for it, I can spoof Dibbuns in distress, and bandits (although I can't do bandits as well as Bandit can; I'm not that funny).  What days and times of the day are the hare players on, usually?  I may be able to come on occasionally on days other than Saturday and Thursday since I'll be starting college on Monday ( yikes I'm not panicking, you're panicking yikes ), so I could keep the days y'all are usually on in mind for stuff like that.

#49 2019-08-16 03:14:12 PM

oz

Ok Tuesday  2 or 3 EST 20th August.  for the help the traveling beasts find the 3 lost dibbuns. They wil be needing to find them during a thunderstorm and the river will likely be involved, not sure what else but no falling in large cracks in ground tongue...that will be another role play for another day....Hope can do the role play!

Find the 3 Lost Dibbuns of the Riverpath Traveling Musical Beasts..mostly hamster and a couple squirrels led by an otter. Thier 3 dibbuns wandered off and a thunderstorm is brewing!!

I play:

#50 2019-08-20 02:09:47 PM

oz

time change 5 or 6 EST Still on 20th Aug

I play:

Board footer