Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-15 10:21:10 AM

Karth Riverbark

Vojin Is Heading South..With Family?

***** I decided Vojin didn't really fit in Mossflower anymore, but he does have a happy ending, it's a short log but still good. *******

WHO:

Vojin Longtail- ME-Archer, Warrior

Beth Longtail-Vojin's loving healer/ Crafter wife-Spoofed by Vojin

Victor Longtail- Vojin's 1 season old son-Spoofed  by Vojin

Brother Gorvenalus- Recorder of Redwall Abbey and A Healer

LOG:

****Woodland Market Place ****

Vojin had thought  a lot on his mess ups, well he was fine with not going to Ferravale, there were other plans he had.

Gorvenalus was on his way back from the woodland market as he promised to get a couple last moment things, he also needed ink and he knew a beast at the woodland market who had a good price on ink so he always went there. He noticed Vojin and nodded “Greetings Vojin,how are you this fine day?”

Vojin turns and nods simplely “I am...fair Brother Gorvenalus, by the way”He starts “If I have done..anything to dishonor you or the abbey I am sorry. I know what I did of...abandoning bests was wrong, I was scared and things seemed...hopeless.”

Gorvenalus nods “Its ok to be scared at times, but you seeked forgiveness and that was wise.” He smiles “Are you coming to the feast? It's today and all are invited”

Vojin shakes his head “No, I don’t think I will, Besides there is one thing I did not share and since I am banished from Ferravale and do not wish, nor think it's wise..to live in the abbey. I will be heading back South  and...someone agrees with me” He smiles a little .

Gorvenalus blinks “Who thinks you should? No need to head back, you still have friends here Vojin. You could live in the woods maybe.”

The answer comes soon as a female wildcat shows up carrying a small barely season old dibbun wildcat, she kisses Vojin’s cheek and looks at the beaver “Hello sir” She glances at Vojin “I got our supplies and ready to head back to Southsward dear.”

Vojin smiles,”That's good, I just need to say bye to a friend...Brother Gorvenalus this is Beth, my wife  and my son Victor, I meet Beth  shorty after I left Mossflower ..she has all her family in Southsward and..it's for de best, we should get there before winter hits, then the further south you go, less snowy weather and I am  all for that, it’s...hotter weather but that's ok”

Gorvenalus smiles “Well..congrats on your family Vojin and family is always important. I wish you well in life Vojin.”

Vojin nods and smiles “And I you, but I am sure all will be well and if it isn't some beast will help save the day, just ...not me, as I also am just gonna live life, protect my family when needed...have some farm land”He chuckles but he is serious, he is gonna live on a farm with his wife and child in Southsward.

Beth smiles “Let’s go dear.”

Gorvenalus nods”Maybe you can one day visit Redwall Abbey, we always like returning guests..lets walk as far as the abbey together and chat a little”

Vojin nods and does so, they chat a little and once at the abbey Vojin says any needed goodbyes and slips off with Beth and his son shortly before the feast and heads to his new home...Southsward.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer