Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-06 01:19:37 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Lords of Ravo Mini-TP: June-July 2019 (Official Announcement)

A Prologue will be written shortly, our setup is the following.

Synopsis:
Due to a surplus of trade goods, the Kingdom of Ravos Isle is sending a group led by Lord Mergleton (Mergleton's Father) to set up a trade outpost in Ferravale which will benefit both Mossflower and Ravos greatly. Little does Lord Mergleton know however, a plot to corrupt this mission and overthrow the king has brewing in secret.

On the expedition's first night in Redwall (selected as a neutral grounds for the treaty) an unexpected death occurs in the court of Ravos and an investigation is immediatly under way to discover the culprit. Can everyone prevent a disatrous coup that could lead to war? Only time will tell

The answer is yes by the way. This TP is about suspense and intrigue rather than the typical war setting that has grown quite stale. This is about preventing such a large scale conflict from occuring.

Our Star Characters:

1. Lord Mergleton Charles Fredrich Desmond Applewood Zinsbury Korvovowitzchesteringtonshire the Lesser, High Merchant of Ravos and Hand of the King- Mergleton's Elderly Father in his 12th year (The Calendar of Ravos is based on years rather than seasons) of service as High Merchant of Ravos and his 2nd Year as Hand of the King. He is the leader of the expedition and excessively formal. He is however old and frail and many of his opponents have been trying to remove him from power for years to no avail.

2. Lord Vardos Auren Jedrick Northwell Rhimorgenstenburgh, Royal Advisor to his majesty Ravos XI of House Ravos of Ravos Isle: A mouse and the King's Royal Advisor as well as the true culprit behind the events of the TP. He is also seemingly one of Lord Mergleton's greatest supporters but secretly plots to overthrow both Lord Mergleton and the King and place himself as ruler before expanding Ravosi influence as far as possible, starting with Mossflower. Think of him as Littlefinger from Game of Thrones with a Scar from Lion King sprinkle tossed in, all being cleverly hidden under the guise of Albus Dumbledore.

3. Lord Aegon Ormen Norman Northwell Jobias Kraster, High Scholar of Ravos: An otter who recently acquired the role of High Scholar after the death of his father Lord Aemon Kraster. He is the first to be killed when the expedition arrives at Redwall, sparking the investigation.

There will be several unnamed Lords as well, but they are of little importance.

4. She Who Casts the Stones- A blind raven seer who gave up her birth name to accept the calling of High Priestess. She is the 47th Seer of Ravos to hold the title of She Who Casts the Stones and shows very little emotion when she speaks, choosing to speak almost entirely in cryptic omens. She has also been heavily inspired by two characters from Game of Thrones, though it should be rather obvious when she arrives which ones.

#2 2019-05-06 04:02:14 PM

Melvina

Re: Lords of Ravo Mini-TP: June-July 2019 (Official Announcement)

Sounds cool, hope to read the prolog soon

The advisor should have some sort of special necklace or ring....

My Alts since seems all post them......
Reva-My LP hare
Melvina-My healer rat maid,she lives in Ferravale and helps out the Mossflower Defenders sometimes so...goodish

#3 2019-05-06 08:03:54 PM

oz

Sounds good

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#4 2019-05-07 06:44:47 AM

Karth Riverbark

Cool

Sounds like a lot of good role play is happening over next few months with the abbot trip mainly in May, the otters have thier summer party, and this happening.

I also know Oz is supposed to die in June, isn't he?

Also on the western shores they have a TP going on for Long Patrol and western shores area so...cool smile

I say people should make some hares for the Long Patrol, some otters for Camp Willow, and hey some more beasts to hang around the abbey and ferravale area!!

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#5 2019-05-07 09:21:02 AM

oz

I like the idea of a mystery thing happening, and like beasts pointing fingers at who did what and why, all the while the one who is causeing the trouble just secretly grins in the background. The abbey will likely do their best to try and help them figure out what happen...though the abbey will have other things on their mind as well

As for Oz dying in mid-end June...it shouldn't interfere with this TP, it likely will get their minds off the RAVOS group for a short time and before it's asked No...Oz death later in June has nothing to do with this TP, Oz death is a separate thing, Oz is not doing so good now and is slowly getting worse.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#6 2019-06-23 06:40:49 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Ravos TP is postponed til August.

#7 2019-06-24 09:21:47 PM

Karth Riverbark

So when is the  Prologue ?

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer