Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-20 09:33:32 AM

Karth Riverbark

Make Sure He Made It Back To Camp-Redwall Log

Whom:

Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- ME-LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare

Taran- Camp Willow Guard/Cook

Baxtor- Camp Willow Guard

Aqua- Camp Willow Healer

Hawkeye- Retried warrior

Spoofed Foremole and couple other moles..

Log:

Ewan had saw the otter rush off and so he decided to follow him, a quick word with the guard at the gates and he was off to catch up with the otter.

Taran ran, and ran and just wanted to get as far from the abbey as possible, he had told them not to worry on telling Skipper he was at the abbey, he let them know and so they were expecting him home anyways. He was almost there when he slips and fell onto the river bank and just layed there and started crying.

Baxtor was on guard duty and blinked, he slipped out and then quickly got to his fellow otter's side “Taran, hey wot happen? You hurt, wot tis goin' on?”

Aqua was swimming and surfaced only to catch Taran run and fall and got out of the river to walk over to them, she glaces at Baxor briefly.

Ewan slowed once he came close to the camp entry and his ears drooped as he stayed within sight, but not going any closer yet. He mainly just wanted to make sure Taran got back safe.

Taran cries and shivers a little, he looks at Baxtor with tears flooding. He has a skinned up lower arm and knee from the slide he made when running and then falling, he sort of slide on the small jagged rocks of the river's edge.

Baxtor is confused, he sees movement and backs up “I did nothing, trust me...ummm he is a little hurt”He keeps his distance from Aqua,yeah he remembers.

Aqua speaks softly “I saw him fall and you don't have to back up I am not grump still” She bends down to examine the skinned up arm and knee “Your be fine...hold still, this will sting” She gets out some herbs she keeps mixed up in a potion for wounds, though cleaning off the wound is good before this and a clean bandage”Why were you running? Is there trouble?”

Taran holds still, she sighs”He's.....he's...gone” He just leaves it at that.

Ewan clears his throat “He was..at the abbey, oh and Hallo..just making sure he got back here safe and I should likely get back to the abbey”

Baxtor frowns “Gone...like missing gone or..worse gone?”

Aqua frowns a little, she looks at the hare and walks over “Wot de he mean...he's gone, who is he and gone how?”

Taran wipes away his tears “Papa Oz...he ..he ..I couldn't stay there...cause..”

Ewan frowns, his ears flat “Oz Winters is dead, or Papa as a lot call him...he was Bagdermother and now Krisha is badgermother, Mother Krisha..I can send word of when the funeral is if Taran or..anyone here wants to come, oh and...need Foremole to come back with me...umm please”

Baxtor didn't really know Oz but he still frowns and nods “Sure..I will umm...let him know”He heads back into camp.

Aqua gasps and nods, she is rarely a hugger but does give Taran a hug and nods”Thanks for letting us know”

Taran blinks..hugging..ok he will welcome it and leans into it, he will let his fellow otters lead him back into camp.

Ewan nods, he soon sees the Foremole and speaks with him, the Foremole nods and leaves another mole in charge as he goes to the abbey with Ewan, likely the other moles will stay at least 2-3 more days then head back to the abbey as well.

==Couple Hours later==

Ewan walks with the Foremole and slows, something or someone is detected as he draws his saber "Who tis thar?"

Hawkeye walks out "Just me....hmms guess they know bout Oz then..wanted to come here first and check on Taran...is he ok?"

Ewan relaxes and nods "Yes...he probally still be happy to see you, maybe you and him to to Ferravale and...tell Blisa and them the news about Oz"

Hawkeye nods as he heads into camp" safe Travels back t the abbey" He then disappears down a trail to find Taran.

Ewan watches and then him and foremole make thier way back to the abbey.

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2019-06-20 06:41:06 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer