Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-17 06:15:54 PM

Karth Riverbark

SO can you Deliver these Then-Redwall Log

WHO:

Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- ME-LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare

Keldorn Firepaw-Warrior for Mossflower Defenders, and soon to be Novice of Redwall

Log:

Ewan was looking over the wall and into the woods from the abbey, his ears flat against his head as he thought quietly. He shakes his head, why wouldn't a sparrow just help him out, a simple task, though it was fairly far and before he had an eagle, and well once himself so....

Keldorn walks up to the hare and smiles “It is good view of the woods yes?” He smiles “It stopped raining, for which I am glad of my friend, rain seemed to be dulling the mood of all earlier.”

Ewan just nods “Yeah, well it is sad news and just reminds me I have a task to do and might send a couple letters off now seeing as...he likely wont live more than a day or two, or so a healer that would  talk to me said.”

Keldorn seems curious, “Letters my friend? To where and to whom, maybe I can be of aid to you in your time of need.”He smiles “I am thinking of one more adventure before I sit aside the life of a warrior and become a novice of Redwall”

Ewan nods “So your gonna do it, if you are you need to look at the charter a lot but that can be...time consummming and standing a lot and so here”He has written down the charter word for word, “Figured you can look at it in bed, resting in a chair, or at snack...at a meal, before bed and not stand a lot and look at it in the library and maybe get in others way while doing it”

Keldorn smiles and takes the scroll “Thank you much my good, good friend. I can learn it while I travel, I want to see Salamandastron...before I become a novice of the Abbey of Redwall, once last trip, then settle down, and be here as a novice and then Brother in the order”

Ewan nods “Maybe you can help me.....I...welll”He explains “A few weeks ago Oz had me write down his words in letter form, and one goes to Lord Ciocan and one to Zolomon and maybe you could take them, I would suggest boat travel, its faster...a week seeing as it's summer, maybe a little faster as the water likely moves better now and after some rains it would for sure move faster, so be careful in your log boat.” He holds out the letters, “Thats if you, want to”

Keldorn carefully takes them and the scroll of the copy of the charter and smiles as he places them in a water proof bag and into the knapsack “Yes my friend I will”He sighs “Do help out your friends and for sure Krisha and Xander, maybe make the dibbuns laugh....they will be affected most when Oz passes to the dark forest.”

“All of the abbey will be sad” Ewan states and frowns “I will miss him, well...a lot will miss him. He was a good friend and had good advice, and liked to help.”

Keldorn nods “Krisha is now Badger mother...Mother Krisha. I think she will do alright,  she will...I do believe”

“I..heard”Ewan says quietly “And yes she will be ok, she is nervous but will be ok. Oz trusts her and so does Benar as well.

Keldorn nods “alright my friend....I best head off”He hugs the hare and smiles “I will see you soon my friend, likely by Autumn time, maybe before”

Ewan nods as he waves to the shrew “Save journey to you Keldorn, just stay on the river and your be fine”

Keldorn chuckles as he heads off and on up the road, he makes good time in fact and gets to the river, and a log boat he keeps there.

Ewan decided to walk with him, “Remember stay on the river”

Keldorn smiles “I know my friend and I still have my blade for now. “

Ewan nods and backs off “I got to get back to the abbey, or they will worry, they seem to worry a lot at times even if I am fighter of the Long Patrol”

Keldorn shrugs and nods, lifting off the shores and starting to head down river, the current is fast so he might get a good 2-3 days of travel in the night, he decides to sleep and let the river take him along on its current, he will get lucky but he will wake up and be fine and 2.5 days travel in the night thanks to some slightly flooded river water and fast currents, but he knows what he is doing so all is well.

Ewan meanwhile gets back to the abbey and gets the other letters from the folder he had them in and frowns, he puts them away again in the safe place he has had them, he knows they will get given out soon, but not just yet and even after Oz dies he will likely wait till the funeral, by the time the other letters get to the hares and Badger Lord . Oz would have passed on to the dark forest, the funeral may of happen or happening soon, maybe he thinks the hares will do something to remember him. He then blows out a oil lamp flame and goes to sleep.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer