Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-14 05:25:56 AM

oz

A Dibbun Campout!!

June 12th-14th

A Dibbun Campout by the pond , tents set out between the pond and the orchards as one don't want tents too close to the pond you know. The campout will start in the afternoon and there will be swimming and some games, maybe cookies! And once it starts getting dark story time at the firepit.

This will be Krisha's first dibbun event, but no worries Papa Oz will be there to help, but he is not in charge........which will turn out to be a good thing as sometime before storytime Papa Oz sort of goes missing and it will be up to Krisha to keep them calm and get someone, as it was supposed to be Oz, to do story time at the firepit....

So where is Oz...unknown to whom ever stays with Krisha and the dibbuns, Oz will be in the orchards to get a little shade from summer heat..or well that will be his plan, he is gonna fall into unconsciousness and end up in the infirm.

So who will follow Oz and find him unconscious?

When will Krisha and the others find out Oz is in the infirm now?

Why does he even become unconscious?

Your just have to join in the role play and find out! Also if someone is interested in doing a story for the dibbuns let me know, as it can't be anyone whom is on the trip with the Abbot as this takes place during that.Oh and that brings up one other detail...Oz will wake briefly from being unconscious only to slip into a Coma...so someone is gonna have to get a message to Benar!

Hope people can be on for this!

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2019-05-14 10:05:38 AM

Karth Riverbark

Re: A Dibbun Campout!!

Sounds FUN!!! Well the camp out, not the part where Papa has to leave early

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#3 2019-05-15 06:18:15 AM

Mother Krisha

Re: A Dibbun Campout!!

Cookies that look like flowers maybe!

I do know Oz plans to briefly speak with Krisha...and as for someone to do the story at storytime, not sure whom....anyone be cool, of course they have to already be at the abbey and not on the trip and a sparrow can be sent to Benar to get news to him and a sparrow would be faster too. It can even be as simple as the note could be short..to the point...Your needed right away Oz is in a coma.....quick, to the point and gets the needed news out and quick to write as well

#4 2019-05-23 02:14:43 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer