Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-05-05 04:24:25 PM

Lutea
Website

Re: Black Horizons TP

Hi guys! RL continues to implode on me but it will get significantly better at the end of the month. I have not forgotten about you all! More pirate nonsense is in the works; I have a massive, action-packed outline decked out, so if you want in on anything or have an idea that you would like to implement, please shoot me a page mail.

Pirate RP is currently taking place aboard the OOC vessel 'Nullnombre' and I am running events under the monicer 'Korsear'. If you want aboard, let me know - please p #mail Lutea with questions or ideas, as I am only logging onto Korsear for scenes smile

Like I said, stay tuned for a ton of stuff after May 24th. I will try to run multiple events a week, since I will *gasp* have time for a life again?!?

Lutea, Aden, Samara, Mary, Nautch, Jinora, Kympa, Isla, Rionach, and Jion
Avatar is a free base from Ace_Coyote on FA that I edited over

#27 2019-06-07 12:11:21 PM

Lutea
Website

Re: Black Horizons TP

6/7/2019

A castaway sailor has come to Halyard with some disturbing rumors… But they’re only rumors.

Log found here

Just a note! The Black Horizons TP is a bit of an experiment on my part. My goal is to create long-running roleplay with a plot at the background, rather than one built around big events. As such, much of the ‘updates’ come from cutscenes such as these! For example, this newest cutscene directly influences the talk and rumors of Halyard. It’s not a ‘big’ thing - just one, deranged beast raving about pirates. But it’s something that can pop up, fester, sprout off into further rumors and speculation, or be completely shrugged off as ravings.

It’s a seaside town, after all. Pirates are not novel threats.

Those who wish to participate in the scenes for this plot, while things are still “in the distance” may shoot me a p #mail so I can let you know when they come up. Again: this is not a traditional TP. There will not be a bunch of events, but rumors and background themes that can influence everyday RP until such time that things start popping off in the more traditional sense. That will not happen until the pirate hordes start growing closer to the mainland. You don’t need to ask me for updates, it will be a long-running deal and this will not take place for some time. Anything of note will be posted here. If you wish to speak with the individual followed in the cutscene, just let me know and we can set something up! But those rumors are assumed to be common knowledge throughout the Village by this point.

Maybe this experiment works out, maybe it doesn’t! But regardless, get out and roleplay! Get creative, and make this world a vibrant and adventurous place to be.

-Lutea

Lutea, Aden, Samara, Mary, Nautch, Jinora, Kympa, Isla, Rionach, and Jion
Avatar is a free base from Ace_Coyote on FA that I edited over

Board footer