Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-25 12:48:15 AM

Ol'random
Website

Hey, All

Hello!
It's been a while (two years, give or take) - I was A Random Beast on the old site and used play a squirrel by the name of John and a rat (who for the life of me I can't remember what his name was).

Honestly it feels like a lifetime since I've really payed attention to the MUCK, heck, I didn't even know of the new forums until today!
What happened with me was a lot of personal family stuff - everything is fine now, thankfully, but at the time (I think it was summer 2016) this place kinda driven out of my mind for a good few months. After that, I was always busy, and, well, kinda lost my umf for RP. I haven't really seriously rp'd for a since that summer.

Buuuut hopefully that'll change now! I have pretty fond memories of this place and of the community; seriously, it's been about six years since I joined, it has played an ultimately good role in my life (...I remember far more of what what happened on here than most of the actual books themselves...).
My taste in story telling, writing, and RP has certainly evolved over the years, and now mostly I think the most important part of it all is to have fun and enjoy (which is obvious I know but hey).

Anyway, hopefully now I can actually get myself to really start and join again on here!

...If I can actually think of a decent character name, that is...

Anyway, see y'all on there soon!
Peace!

Last edited by Ol'random (2018-05-25 12:49:54 AM)

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#2 2018-05-25 06:20:55 PM

oz

Re: Hey, All

Welcome back

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2018-05-30 11:57:45 AM

Karth Riverbark

Hello and guess welcome back

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#4 2018-05-31 09:19:22 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

Hello!

Maybe you can join Mossflower Defenders....or make a villain for Black Rose...or both! Also Ferravale needs members.

#5 2018-05-31 04:59:11 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Welcome back, John!

DoraRose here.  I remember you!  Our characters had some fun times together kicking bad guy butt, if I remember correctly.  We're ramping up to another TP, so it's the perfect time to reimmerse yourself!

Ferravale could use some more player characters in its ranks (Blisa is now Chieftain--yeah!), and I'm sure you could do a wicked cool bad guy, too.  But join wherever you'd like!  I also have a Long Patrol hare on the Western Shore if you'd like to join over there; her name is Felicity.

If I'm on when you are and you're still stuck for names, feel free to log on as a guest and we can chat about it; I sometimes get a spurt of inspiration and can come up with some interesting names.

Hope to RP soon smile

#7 2018-06-16 01:43:07 PM

Ol'random
Website

Hey, thanks all - I made the character Atticus to be around Fertavale (and maybe to become a villain some time... or not? Depends on what happens...), as well as remaking my old character John. I'm hoping to give him a bit of a conclusion, whether that be death, settling down, going off wandering - the point being not just disappearing mid action as I've done with him a lot. There's still a heck of a lot of potential with him; heck, I could make him go a bit on a villain rout if I wanted, as there is quite a bit of motivation one could salvage from the past (and maybe what happens now...). On the other hand, I could have him join the defenders for now and see what happens from there!

As for Rutsnout (thanks), I'm just gonna say he died of a cough a few winters ago, poor thing.

Last edited by Ol'random (2018-06-16 01:46:24 PM)

#8 2018-06-21 04:40:03 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

My pleasure!

Happy to be RPing with you again, and maybe soon Blisa can meet Atticus and see how that turns out xD

#9 2019-03-22 12:21:28 AM

Ol'random
Website

shoot looked away for a little bit and uh half a year passes
oops

ANYWAY I am back, for a bit. It's my spring break next week, I don't have too much homework, and I came across a description of one my characters I had saved on my computer. As for an explanation for were I was, I was in Palestine from the end of August to December, and after that college. Sorry about dropping off the radar (agaaain). I want to figure out a way that I can RP constantly without committing too much time, like maybe being on twice a month or something. Time is a serious problem, and I have little of it. Now, as for my characters, I think I might start fresh with new ones instead of dragging back to life my old ones, or at least try to focus on a new character (maybe another hare - Vasily) while putting to rest the others (namely Terrence and John, and Atticus if Dylan is still willin' to finish that rp we started and never finished (i am so so sorry about that and i swear i will finish it if you want xD)). I probably shouldn't commit as much time to the muck as I want to because of school and work, and maybe spending only a little bit of set amount of time on the muck will help my habit of disappearing after getting involved immensely...

#10 2019-03-22 06:38:54 AM

Karth Riverbark

Lots has happen and another recruit for the LP would be cool. Maybe see if the hare can meet up with the two that are off recruiting even

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#11 2019-03-22 07:20:32 AM

Rudolfo And Alts

Vasily could be a private but thats the highest one can be to start with, we do need more privates after all.

And maybe John was among those killed by the horde when they were in Mossflower. a lot were killed. The horde was 100% wiped out but with a lot of lost on the side of good.

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

#12 2019-03-22 07:34:47 AM

oz

Welcome Back!

Yeah good deal has happen...in Mossflower. As well as with the Long Patrol.

Camp Willow has had once lost enslaved otters return recently! So maybe make an otter and yes a new hare would be cool to have around.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#13 2019-04-11 04:36:16 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Welcome back!

Yeah, finding time for the MUCK is hard sad  Dedicating a certain time to each character could be very helpful.  I hope you figure out something that works for you! smile

Hope to RP soon big_smile

Board footer