Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-08 09:01:44 PM

The_Brony_Marek

The Redthorn Tale: Book 1 Announcement

I've been wanting to write this for long time, so here is my announcement of a story being posted on Fanfic.net to properly forge the backstory of my (2nd) most mysterious character.

This story will divided into 4 Parts each of which will be rated M for violence to be safe as this is a truly epic, tragic and dark story.

Book I: Warriors of the North (Starts April 2019)

This focuses less on Marek and Ormaz themselves and more on their actual origins. The main characters of this story are actually Powell and Zee Winters along with Marek's father Valygar although a few other familiar faces will make their mark in the story as well.

Book 2: Brothers

Focuses on Marek and Ormaz as they grown up together and become enslaved to one master or another. Culminates in Ormaz's betrayal and an epic brother vs. brother fight

Book 3: Blood and Fire

Focuses on Marek in the aftermath of Ormaz's assumed demise. Marek attempts to build a new life but ultimately sees it torn away from him by the sadistic rat pirate Bloodclaw.

Book 4: Lord Marek

This is Marek's Breaking Bad Season 5. Marek at this absolute worst, succumbed to darkness and becoming a warlord himself, but not in the way you might think. Ends with Marek's arrival in Mossflower at the start of the Bolts of Chaos TP

Updates may take a while considering that when I am not working or at school I am devoting my freetime to larger projects such as my Baldur's Gate Story.

In the meantime, please enjoy my other works.

https://www.fanfiction.net/~thestorywizard

#2 2019-03-08 09:39:25 PM

Karth Riverbark

Re: The Redthorn Tale: Book 1 Announcement

OMG

You write Dr, Who fanfic!!!!!! And I have heard of the Bauldur's Gate game, there is like 3 in the series now I believe. The things that look are praying mantis..ARE PURE EVIL!!!!!!

But back to Redwall...cool, always like learning characters history, it's nice smile

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#3 2019-03-09 08:29:00 AM

oz

Waits smile

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#4 2019-03-10 08:03:10 PM

Rudolfo And Alts

I shall read it, it sounds like it would be very good

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

#5 2019-03-14 01:24:11 PM

Melvina

I read fanfiction and have read some Redwall Fanfiction, I look forwards to reading this.

My Alts since seems all post them......
Reva-My LP hare
Melvina-My healer rat maid,she lives in Ferravale and helps out the Mossflower Defenders sometimes so...goodish

#6 2019-04-09 04:08:36 PM

Melvina

Any updates?

Reva-My LP hare
Melvina-My healer rat maid,she lives in Ferravale and helps out the Mossflower Defenders sometimes so...goodish

#7 2019-04-10 01:25:03 PM

Karth Riverbark

Update soon...please and why am I thinking a fanfiction crossover with Dr. Who and Redwall would be so cool. Like the Doctor shows up and then like the Redwall beasts have to fight off The Daleks or something . And at the end the doctor regenerates into like a badger and becomes badger lord for  a little while before he passes it down to whoever was next in line...that be a cool story in Fanfiction....maybe I should work on it myself!!!

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#8 2019-04-11 04:48:05 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Good thing I'm following you on there!  Looking forward to this story! big_smile

Thanks for the update on here smile

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2019-04-11 04:48:24 PM)

#9 2019-05-03 10:24:37 AM

Melvina

Have you wrote a chapter yet?

Reva-My LP hare

Board footer