Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-16 12:28:09 PM

Lutea
Website

Black Horizons TP

Ahoy! This will be the reference thread for an upcoming TP: the Black Horizons. For event dates, updates, logs, recaps, and questions please refer here!

---

Prologue
The Rusty Treasure
Cutscene: The Broken Cutlass
The Saltlick
Only Rumors
---

Dark times are coming for peaceful shores... Can anybeast be truly ready for them?

Last edited by Lutea (2019-06-07 12:11:53 PM)

Lutea, Aden, Samara, Mary, Nautch, Jinora, Kympa, Isla, Rionach, and Jion
Avatar is a free base from Ace_Coyote on FA that I edited over

#2 2019-02-16 12:34:44 PM

Lutea
Website

Re: Black Horizons TP

This will kick off soon! The first true event for this TP will be held on the Sun Sail (the ship with the CW otters) on Saturday, March 2rd at 1PM EST.

This date is tentative, and may change. I will update that if it is the case.

Last edited by Lutea (2019-02-17 12:34:16 PM)

#3 2019-02-16 06:13:57 PM

oz

cool,

Well they will get some rest and hopefully some more hares by time trouble finds its way to the shores.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#4 2019-02-17 05:16:59 AM

Willow

Pirate attack on the otter's ship is on the 2nd, not yet home. It should be fun! In a terrifying attacked by pirates sort of way.

#5 2019-02-17 01:00:44 PM

Lutea
Website

If you are interested in playing a villain, or spoofing pirates/defenders in upcoming scenes, please shoot me a p #mail on Lutea!

When it comes time to start utilizing bad beasts/etc. I will let everyone know and give you the details on what you'll be doing, as well as thematic details that you can utilize in character or NPC creation >:)

#6 2019-02-17 01:06:24 PM

oz

A thought just came to my head...especially if these pirates will come to the western shores sometime in the future.

The Badger Lord sometimes, like in the books would see like..visions or random things in dreams as a warning maybe something was coming...what if he had a dream of those eyes...like just being on the crater and looking at the sea or something real freaking spooky and he is just in some place..it's pitch black and suddenly ...large eyes! One golden and one Red!! and He wakes up in one of those cold sweats and even yells out and some hare peeks in and is like..your Lordship?

It's an idea...could be cool smile (And I am one of the main ones that gets Ciocan on...)

Last edited by oz (2019-02-17 07:56:05 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#7 2019-02-17 06:19:41 PM

Lutea
Website

Oz:

I like it!

#8 2019-02-23 08:32:14 PM

oz

COOL,

OK then Ciocan will have that nightmare, not anytime soon more towards when they would be heading towards the Western shores cause if they are gonna attack otters I know they are on the eastern shores right now and likely there will be other battles on the sea...so when time gets closer he could have the dream, like several times in a row, maybe it makes him go into the secret badger script  area to see if there is anything there he should know, heck who knows maybe he even adds it to the wall himself in one of those traces...comes out and there is a message, the message can be figured out later, but he  thinks he was in there maybe an hour.....no he like was missing a whole day..freaked out a couple higher up hares, then he just says he is fine and will be in his quarters if needed.

This will be fun smile

But also hoping peace lasts a while. The otters are hopefully supposed to have that otter party for summer I think and thats likely upshore by the river Moss/sea area.

I play:

#9 2019-03-04 09:27:45 AM

Lutea
Website

A fleet of bloodthirsty pirates has departed the dangerous harbor of Slag Island. On the open ocean, the Ruddy Bilge and the Rusty Treasure caught sight of a ship on the horizon, and pegged it for easy pickings - but they were proven quite wrong.

Thanks to luck, ingenuity, and the fierceness of those aboard, the Rusty Treasure was unable to capture the ottership Sun Sail, and decided to keep news of its failure from Lieutenant Hooktail aboard the Ruddy Bilge.

But... Will their next target be so lucky?

Log

If you are interested in making a pirate aboard one of the ships and/or playing NPCs in upcoming pirate scenes, please p #mail Lutea. The next several scenes will be for the pirates!

The next event will be Thursday, March 14th at 8:00 PM EST! If we don't have anyone available for piracy that day, it will be written out as a "cut-scene" like the prologue. Happy hunting!

Last edited by Lutea (2019-03-04 04:38:35 PM)

#10 2019-03-14 01:22:56 PM

Melvina

Oh awesome more info on those pirates, I always loved the sea adventures in the books...maybe an evil character is in the works, and maybe even a hare (wot wot)

My Alts since seems all post them......
Reva-My LP hare
Melvina-My healer rat maid,she lives in Ferravale and helps out the Mossflower Defenders sometimes so...goodish

#11 2019-03-21 10:14:44 PM

Lutea
Website

Update: a cutscene has been posted to the log page.

The peaceful beasts of Graytooth Island came under the iron claw of the pirate captain Harla and her ship, the Broken Cutlass. Those that survived the attack on their island have been taken into custody by the pirates, and little hope exists for them - another island now flies the flag of Queen Tensil, and her reign creeps ever Westward...

#12 2019-03-22 07:32:47 AM

oz

Ciocan has had a dream...maybe 2-3 times of the eyes.One Red and One Golden....but he wont be having the dream again for a while now. YES he will remember the eyes, trust me he will remember the eyes, and as said the dream will return just not for a little while yet and likely repeat it's self and get more detailed than before than just pitch black darkness and sudden eyes.......

So I say lets make some hares to be ready and also talk to Lutea on making some villains!

I play:

#13 2019-03-24 07:27:31 PM

Melvina

Villains are fun to role play sometimes

Reva-My LP hare
Melvina-My healer rat maid,she lives in Ferravale and helps out the Mossflower Defenders sometimes so...goodish

#14 2019-03-26 01:48:02 PM

Lutea
Website

If you are interested in playing a pirate!

This TP will be VILLAIN BASED for the most part! They will eventually make landfall and, at that point, it will become a TP that involves the Long Patrol and Western Shore, but for a good while this is something that is meant to generate unrest and roleplay in the background. While that is happening, there will roleplay for the pirates themselves!

This TP will involve several pirate ships and locations, but for the ease of coding, I have created a single ship that will act as a a spoof vessel for all of them. If you are interested in creating a pirate character or in spoofing others, please let me know and I'll get you the jump code for the Nullnombre! It will be the location of most of the roleplay until the pirates make landfall.

#15 2019-03-26 04:17:55 PM

Melvina

I am interested in making a pirate!

And why stop having the dream? He should be having it, have it like stop for 2-3 weeks, then starts again.  Repeating scary vision dreams are cool...well not really cool ICLY...now OOCLY they are cool

Reva-My LP hare

#16 2019-03-27 12:58:28 PM

Elmef

Would these pirates be interested in getting their Seer back?

My pirate Orel is/was the Pi-Rat Seer
But after his captain was defeated (in a TP long, long ago) he escaped and went to live in Halyard.
As being the pirate seer sucked, everyone was always squabbling over who "owned" him to have them on their crew

Could be a nice tie in back to some of that old lore.
Orel wouldn't necessarily go willingly but the Pirate crew who reclaimed the Bona Fide seer of the sea would have an advantage and prestige

#17 2019-03-27 05:55:33 PM

oz

Ciocan will still have the Repeating Dream, Trust me...it will just go away for a couple weeks, or so. Also gonna do another dream write up and have more details show up later on. And he still isn't shareing the fact he is even having a repeating dream yet either.He is keeping it to himself, for now anyways.

I play:

#18 2019-04-07 07:04:28 PM

Lutea
Website

just a reminder for those of you who have told me you want to be pirates!

Tuesday (April 9th at 8 PM EST) will be the pirate event. It will take place on the Nullnombre, just page me and I will summon you onto the ship. If you just want to spoof, that is great, if you want to make a pirate character, that is great too!

Edit: Apologies for time confusion. I have moved into a new timezone and get mixed up sometimes with reporting things in EST vs. my new timezone.

Last edited by Lutea (2019-04-09 02:44:09 PM)

#19 2019-04-08 09:55:29 AM

Karth Riverbark

Cool I may make a pirate...what species is best if I do...or may just spoof a bad guy and see how goes. Hoping to be by then

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#20 2019-04-08 02:11:52 PM

Willow

What timezone is that 6pm?

#21 2019-04-08 06:59:56 PM

oz

I think its 6PM Her time, not sure what that is EST as I am in EST...anyways. To help out I may make a pirate as well...species? Rat? Ferret?..

I play:

#22 2019-04-09 02:34:22 PM

Lutea
Website

OH SORRY yes 8 PM EST, that is 6PM my time. I normally do times in EST, sorry about that.

8 PM EST.

Last edited by Lutea (2019-04-09 02:37:29 PM)

#23 2019-04-09 09:51:01 PM

oz

OK..so Ciocan had a small couple week break from that dream...those large eyes in pitch blackness....well they are gonna be back. I will write another dream role play thing here soon. A little more detail...

I also have a pirate now for the this TP, his name is Oskar...a weasel.

I play:

#24 2019-04-09 10:32:21 PM

Lutea
Website

The Saltlick and her crew laid waste to an unsuspecting merchant vessel in the Eastern Sea. Captain Hoofmeat and a crew that included the weasel Oscar and rat One-Eye, found a cargo full of spices, fabrics, and coin that will no doubt fill their bellies for some time, as well as keep their mysterious Queen happy... Unbeknownst to them, one survivor managed to slink away in a lifeboat, and now makes their way for shore.

How many ships lurk dark waters, and who will be their next victim?

Log

#25 2019-04-10 05:38:57 PM

oz

Dream!

Thinking he has this over the next few days.

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1133

I play:

Board footer