Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-02 02:49:41 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Days Blisa&Co. sha'n't be here, take 3

My previous post has gotten long and slightly messy, so I decided I should start anew.  There are things at the top of it which may be interesting to you or important for you to read; I'm not going to be copying them over to here, so have a link: http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=740
New updates will be at the top so y'all don't have to scroll (unless I have to comment on this post, which I've done x.x)
4/17/19:  I have discovered that I get really upset (as in anxious and grumpy) in a somewhat subconscious way when I have to read the forums when I'm trying to RP, so from now on I, for most weeks, am going to only be in-game on Thursdays and Saturdays and will not really be checking the forums while I'm RPing.  I will do my best to check on the forums on Wednesdays, and possibly other days, too, I don't know.  But if I cannot, then I may need to ask for a summary of what's happened.  Sometimes RL will get in my way and I won't be able to read logs and things.  Just a head's up so you can be prepared.  Sorry, and thanks in advance smile <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, April 18th, 2020 EDIT:  Hey, y'all.  I have some math homework left, so I'm going to be a bit late coming on to RP.  But I hope to be on later today! 
Also, I won't be able to come on 99.9% of Thursdays.  I might be able to come on on some Teusdays; I'll have to see.
Hope to RP soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, March 26th, 2020 EDIT: Hey, y'all.  Due to the insanity of everything shutting down, my math is crazy right now.  So I may not be able to RP on Saturday, and definitely not today.  But I hope and plan to be able to come on and play next week.  I may also not be able to come on on Saturday, April 4th.  But hopefully after next week everything will settle down and I'll be able to RP more regularly.  I'm gonna try, anyway, that's for sure!
Hope to RP soon!  I'm gonna try my best to get on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, March 21st, 2020 EDIT: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the retreat my church was doing has been cancelled.  Even though libraries and YMCAs are closed, I have friends who are letting me use their WiFi, and a friend let me borrow their WiFi hotspot as an emergency backup.  So hopefully I'll be able to still come on, despite all the craziness.  And I plan to be here on March 28th.  Hope to RP soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, March 14th, 2020 EDIT: Hey, y'all.  I'm gonna be a little late, but I'm still planning on coming on and doing the RP I have scheduled with Terrence, assuming he's on.  Hope to see ya'll here in a few hours! smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, March 8th, 2020 EDIT:  I just thought I should let y'all know who I'm planning on running and when.
March 14th: Felicity
March 19th: Felicity
March 21st: Probably Blisa
If I'm able to be anyone else, we'll find out the day of.

Also, I am not going to be here on March 28th; as of right now, I am planning on going to a women's retreat at my church, so I'll be busy all day.   

I don't think I'll be able to RP today sad

Hope to RP again soon! big_smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, March Seventh. 2020 EDIT: Hey, y'all.  I'm planning on being on the MUCK today; however, I got on the WiFi late and I have a lot of math to do, so I'm going to be late.  I can't really give you an estimate of when I'll be coming on, but I do plan on being here.  Hope to RP soon! big_smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 EDIT:  Hey, guys.  I'm sick, so I won't be able to RP today.  I've been included in a pmail conversation about an upcoming Tenderfoot RP, and I want you to know I am okay with you guys doing it without me.  smile  Hope to RP here soon <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 19th, 2020 EDIT:  Hey, y'all.  I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to come on the MUCK this Saturday (February 22nd).  I have a play I need to go to for one of my classes at 2 int he afternoon.  I don't know how long it's gonna be or anything.  I'll try to come on here either before or after it, but I can't guarantee anything.  Hope to RP soon, though smile

~~~~~~

Saturday, February 1st, 2020 EDIT: Hey, y'all.  I am planning on being here today, but I thought I should warn you guys that I may be a little late because my math homework is taking me longer than I expected it to.
I probably won't be here Saturday, February 8th.
Hope to RP soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, January 4th, 2020 EDIT:  Hey, y'all.  I addition to the dates listed below that I won't be here, I thought I should let you know that college starts back up for me on the week of the 20th, so that's when it will start with me not being able to be here on Thursdays.  I'll still have access to the forums, though, so don't be surprised if I comment on stuff during the week.  I'll be making time to come RP on Saturdays, although with my homework, there's a good chance I'll only be able to be in 1 RP at a time.  And I have no idea when spring break or the end of the semester are O.o  I'll find out eventually xD
I also would like to say that I have gotten permission from the player to occasionally spoof Emyuil and Zarok; this is in addition to Nissaya, whom I also "inherited" from his original (but different) player a few years ago.  We have also agreed that Nightbreath is out on a journey away from Ferravale.  If you have any questions, please feel free to send Wanderer an email about it through the forums (although keep in mind this will give him and anyone else you contact in this manner your real name and email address).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, December 18th, 2019 EDIT:  Hey, y'all.  After thinking about it and looking at my school schedule for next semester, I've realized I won't be able to be here on Thursdays starting in January and lasting until like May.  It just wouldn't work out for me to go to my library and then rush to school, and my college has a block on their WiFi that keeps me from being able to connect to the MUCK.  I'll still try to read logs on Thursdays, though (when I'm not struggling with math homework), and I plan to keep coming on on Saturdays.  I don't know how this will affect the week breaks I've been taking, but I'll figure that out as I go along. 
I also know that I will not be here:
Wednesday, December 25th (duh)
Saturday, January 18th
Saturday, February 8th
I hope we can RP soon! big_smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, November 23rd, 2019 EDIT: Hey, y'all.  I'm not going to be here Thursday, November 28th, due to the holiday of Thanksgiving.  The only day next week I know I'll be here is Saturday the 30th.  Hope to RP again soon! smile
Oh, and I won't be here Wednesday, December 25th, because of Christmas smile wink
Hope to see you soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 12th, 2019 EDIT:  Hey, y'all.  I just thought I'd let you know that I've enrolled for the Spring semester in college, and I'm having to take one of my classes on Thursday at 4 PM Central Time.  My college has a block on the WiFi that prevents me from logging on to the game part of the MUCK.  I can access the forums, but not the game.  I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to manage this since Thursdays have been one of my days on here since March 2012.  I will do my best to come on Saturdays still.  We'll have to see how the coming semester works out.  For the rest of this year, though, I should be able to come on basically every Thursday.  Just thought I'd let y'all know before 2020 starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, October 14th, 2019 EDIT: Hey, y'all.  I'm planning on being here on Thursday (the 17th); I have an errand to run this week, but I'm planning and hoping to do it on Wednesday (the 16th) so it won't interfere with RP time.  If I must do the errand on Thursday, I'll do my utmost best to warn y'all in advance.
I will not be able to come on on the 19th (this Saturday), as far as I know. 
Hopefully next week I'll be able to be on on my regular days smile
Hope to RP soon! big_smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, October 3rd, 2019 EDIT:  Sorry I wasn't able to RP today.  I had an errand to run, and it ended up taking longer than I intended.
I will not be able to be here on Saturday, October 5th.
I may not be here Saturday, October 19th.
I probably will not be here Thursday, October 31st.
Hope to RP again soon! smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, August 28th, 2019 EDIT:  Well, I tried to log on to the MUCK, y'all.  But it's not working.  I'm worried it might be my college's wifi.  Or the website (and downloaded client) is glitching.  But whatever the cause, I can't log on today, no matter how often I try.  So unless it's something that Otter can fix (yes, I did email him about it), I'm not going to be able to come on today :'(  But I may maybe might be able to come on tomorrow.  I'd be getting to my library sooner than I expected, so I'll have to see.  I am planning on logging on this Saturday for sure.  So hopefully it'll work for me later this week! yikes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, August 26th, 2019 EDIT (on my college's wifi! yikes ): Hey, y'all.  I don't know if I'll be able to make it to RP this coming Thursday.  I'll try to come on for at least an hour on Wednesday, but I may not make it on at all on Thursday.  Hope to RP again soon! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, July 27th, 2019 EDIT: I am starting college on August 19th, and I've never done anything like normal school before, so I'm not sure what's going on!  Therefore, my week break for August will be the 18th through the 24th.  To try to reduce my stress, I have also scheduled my breaks until December.  Please note that if necessary, I may change them, but if I don't post on here a change in this schedule, then it's still the way they are.

Week breaks:
August 18th-24th
September 8th-14th
October 6th-12th
November 3rd-9th
December 8th-14

I will also not be here or able to read logs November 16th-17th due to the local comicon I volunteer at smile

I hope to RP again soon! smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, June 27th, 2019 EDIT:  Hey, y'all.  I probably won't be able to make it on Saturday (the 29th) because my library will be closing early.  I won't make it next Thursday (July 4th), but I might be able to make it on the 3rd and I'm planning on being here on the 6th.  I may possibly be absent on July 25th, as well.

Hope to RP soon smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, June 15th, 2019 EDIT:  Hey, y'all, just wanted to let you know that I'm planning on taking my placements tests for college this Wednesday (the 19th), so I may not be able to get online at all to chat or read logs or anything at all that day.  I am planning on being here on the 20th, though; nothing that I know of right now will get in the way of that.  Hope to RP soon! big_smile

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, June 13th, 2019 EDIT:  My July break will be from the 14th to the 20th.  Also, I'm needing to take the placement tests for college here in the next few weeks, so if I miss a Wednesday or a Thursday, that's what I'm doing.  smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, May 23rd, 2019 EDIT: My break from the MUCK for June shall be the 2nd through the 8th. 
Hope to RP soon! smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, May 11th, 2019 EDIT:  I'm so sorry for not posting this sooner!  My week break for May is the 12th through the 18th.  I'm sorry for not posting this sooner; I thought I had.  Also, I won't be able to be here to RP today due to a thing that came up last night.  I was able to come to let y'all know, but I'll have to leave soon sad

Hope to RP on the 23rd! big_smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, April 17th, 2019 EDIT: I won't be able to make it the week of April 21st-27th.  Therefore, it shall be my week break for April.  Hope to RP soon! smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 20th, 2019 EDIT: I may not be able to be here this Saturday, but I'll try to read logs and/or other forums stuff, if I'm able.  Hope to RP tomorrow, though!!! big_smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday, January 12th, 2019 EDIT:  So, on March 1st of this year, I will have been a member for 7 years.  You read that right, y'all; 7 years.  I have enjoyed being on here greatly, and I don't ever want to leave!  However, I'm finding that I also don't want to be on here, and my week breaks just aren't helping me.  So I think it would be wise for me to take a whole month off to reset myself and reassess my priorities and just....take a break.  So, from February 24th to April 6th, I will not be coming on to RP.  I will bring my characters on to make sure they don't idle-purge, but I will not be RPing, reading or sending pmails, or having anything to do with the forums.  I do plan to come back on April 10th or 11th, though, so it's not like I'm planning on leaving forever.  I don't want to leave my characters, and I enjoy making up stories with you guys.  But I feel like I have to be here, and that makes it stop being a want.  So I'm going to take a break and see what happens.

My week breaks for January and February, listed immediately below, are also still going to be happening.

Thanks for the years of fun; they have really helped me through some tough times.  smile <3

Recap:
January break: 13th through 19th
February break: 3rd through 9th
Month break: February 24th through April 6th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendsday, January 2nd, 2019: I hope to RP tomorrow and Saturday (the 5th). big_smile
My January week break is the 13th through the 19th.
My Febuary break is the 3rd through the 9th.

I'm afraid that I'm not going to be here almost all Wendsdays.  I thought I would be able to since my college class is going to be on Teusdays and Thursdays this semester, but it turns out that I can't get to my library in time sad  I'll still be able to come most Thursdays, though, to RP.  Don't worry smile

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2020-04-18 12:18:48 PM)

#2 2019-02-20 05:22:21 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Days Blisa&Co. sha'n't be here, take 3

So, I'm going to be taking a monthish-long break from the MUCK starting on Sunday, and that of course brings up the question of what my characters will be doing.  So I'm posting  a comment on this thread to let everybody know what my characters (spoofs included) will be doing from February 24th until I log back on to RP around April 10thish.  My break is until April 6th, but I doubt that I'll be able to log back on before the 10th, so what I'm saying in this comment covers up until I log on to RP as them.  If I have missed anybody, please message me before about 4 o'clock PM Central Time tomorrow.  If you need to send me a pmail, I request that you send it to LilyMoore; the others have pmails that I haven't read that I really need to O.o  So send pmails about this to Lily.

DoraRose will be continuing her duties as Gatekeeper, and will also be continuing to volunteer with the Dibbuns and in the kitchens.  There's not any real drama going on with her.  She'll keep up her reading, independant baking, sewing, crocheting, and knitting, as well as training with the Abbey guards and her fellow resident Warriors, as well as the Champion.  Hey, if they're gonna defend the Abbey during the next attack, they have to exercise and stay fit now, or else they'll be too out of shape to fight....and that can be a fatal mistake.
LilyMoore will be continuing her duties as Bellringer, and she will also volunteer in the library, in the infirmary, and with the Dibbuns, in addition to continuing her studies.  She will stick with her mother, uncle, and great-grandmother most of the time when she's not doing her duties and volunteer work, although she will be out in the garden or in the attics with her bird friends a lot, too, reading and sewing and other fun things.  No drama here, either.
Angela will continue as Head of the Infirmary, helping beasts when they need it.  Curiously, she seems to be softening some, treating everybeast less harshly and with more gentleness.  What is going on here?  No one knows about her talks with her grandchildren except for them, and DoraRose isn't sharing what was spoken between them, so unless Emyuil talks about it, nobody will know why she's acting so much nicer!  Of course, anybeast who pries will still get smacked with her staff, so watch out!
Butterclaw the Sparra will be hanging out either in the Belltower rafters or with LilyMoore.  Or somewhere else.  He's a bird, he doesn't necessarily share with others where he goes.
Grace the gosling will just be attending whatever classes the Dibbuns go to and just being a good little bird.  Squirrelbabe will, shockingly, behave this entire time, as will most of her cohorts (although I give y'all full permission to have the unnamed DABers and Dibbuns, and any DABers/Dibbuns you have named and spoof regularly get into mischief, even though I won't be here!).  What's going on?  They certainly won't tell anybody!  What a mystery! yikes
Blisa will continue with her Chieftain duties; I suggest that y'all continue to RP in Ferravale, just don't do anything that would require the Chief's attention.  If you're rebuilding something or making sure someone doesn't die, just run with the knowledge that Blisa would approve.  Her bodyguards will be spending all their time with her, as usual.  Basilisk, her pet snake, is still missing somewhere out in the middle of the woods.  When I come back, we should run a series of RPs where he comes out of hiding, continues to fail epically at hunting, and finally finds his way home big_smile  But for now, no one knows where he is or even if he's still alive! yikes
Lenore is dead ICly and has been for 6 and a half years, so she's not actually doing anything ICly anywhere.  So that's easy.
I have been running Felicity as being put with the duty of teaching Recruits and some Privates various things, like what quicksand looks like, how to navigate in a vermin town (Halyard) without getting in a fight, how to start a fire with only your bladed weapon, how to run on sand, and other important things like that, in addition to going on the occasional 2 or 3 day patrol.  So she would be continuing to do those jobs.  She will continue to volunteer with the Dibbuns.  She also will continue to draw, sew, read, and journal, but she'll be quickly closing her sketchbook whenever anybody comes her way, but some may catch glimpses of drawings of hares on the pages.  The jerk NPC hares who make fun of her will start rumours that she has a crush on this hare or that hare, with each rumour that spreads being of a different hare she's crushing on.  The nice NPC hares will argue that she's just trying to improve her drawing skills; hares are hard to draw, so good for Felicity to be trying to draw them, wot!  What will your characters decide?
Her sister Julia will be surprisingly well-behaved, especially after a bathtub mysteriously explodes one day (let's say it happens on March 14th).  No one got hurt, and the DAB says it wasn't their fault, and from the respectful, non-aggressive way they say it, it very well may be true.  But who made the bathtub explode, and how?  You guys decide!  And feel free to spoof the Salamandastron branch of the DAB, if you want smile  Same with all the other leverets.
I have the passwords for Ciocan and Matilda, but they are also run mostly by Oz, so ask Oz about any updates about those 2 characters.

You may say your characters have seen my characters doing these things, but you may only mention them doing exactly what I have listed above.  You are not allowed to add anything to this, and you may not mention your characters talking to mine.  You may assume that they have, but no saying they have had a conversation.  You are not allowed to spoof my characters, including (but not limited to) my named spoofs.  If anyone does spoof any of my characters, including my spoofs, please immediately use the forum email function to alert me to it, and please also immediately email Otter about it at brianj@otterspace.com 

I hope to RP soon, and that this break will help me get back into the mode of enjoying my time here smile

Have fun for me! big_smile

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2019-02-20 05:38:08 PM)

#3 2019-03-27 01:01:01 PM

Elmef

I'll leave this here

I've scheduled the Spring Feast for April 11th
So you'll hopefully be back and can join us for the repaired Belltower's first sounding!

Thought that'd be a nice welcome back for you!

#4 2019-06-22 09:25:57 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

Sorry for missing the RP on Thursday.  An urgent thing came up and so I wasn't able to get online at all.  Everything is okay.  I hope to be able to RP today. ♡

I typed this on my touch screen device, so I apologize for any and all typos. tongue

#5 2019-09-26 06:04:32 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Commenting instead of editing to bump this post to make it a tad more visible.

I may not be here this Saturday (September 28th).  I'm gonna try to be on for a few hours, but it probably will not for as long as I have been recently, and I may end up not being able to make it.  But I'll try.

Hope to RP again soon!

#6 2020-01-10 04:01:12 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Hey y'all.  The state i live in is in the path of some possiblypretty crazy winter weather.  I'm most likely not going to be able to come on to rp tomorrow.  I'm only on here on my touch screen device while doing emergency errands that we're not going to be risking tomorrow.

I have an rp planned with Isa tomorrow.  If she asks where i am please send her this so she knows.  Sorry the weather's gonna keep me away.

Also, thoes of you who do lots of stuff on phones: how do you do it??!  This stupid keyboard is so uncooperative and slow.  I wanna stab somebody (or at least break my device).  You must have more patience than i do tongue

Hope to rp soon!!  Like, maybe Wednesday.  Most likely Thursday.  ♡aloha

#7 2020-04-25 02:00:37 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, y'all.  i sprained my wrist really badly a week ago.  i thought i had a minor fracture, but my doctor did x-rays and saw that there was no fracture, so it's just very badly sprained.  i'm in a fancy brace to immobilize my wrist so it can heal, but typing is hard, and painful after a while.  so i'll be slow with all my stuff for a while, and i may have to leave early if the pain gets to bad.

hope to rp soon smile

Board footer