Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-17 06:00:37 PM

Karth Riverbark

A Winter Storm Appeared!

Here are some discussions of it so far.....

Me:
Snow..Ice..Ya!...Now most can be inside the warm abbey being warm, but maybe a couple beasts can be out in the snow and need helped.I have a feeling Ewan may get stuck in it looking for someone as Plan for this is...well the Storm hits with its high wind and some icy rain turned to snow, lucky very minor damage around the abbey, if any...prehaps the treehouse is damaged?. Luckly  some things like Bell Tower will be ok. they will just need to be extra careful.Ice on steps to anywhere outside, what fun...Maybe a tree down in Ferravale  and one in the woods.
Mainly it's find a couple travelers, mainly NPCS....Whom is lost in this storm and needs found to take to the abbey?..Why a traveling group of performers smile. A small group of maybe like 8-10 beasts.
This could be this week, the week before the feast
Ok then the traveling performers are mainly NPCS (If someone wants to play one feel free) They are woodlander species (3 Mice and 3 squirrels ) And their leader beaver(Wanted something rarely used) and he has a daughter. So the storm hits and the group is forced to try and find shelter  and has heard Redwall is close by so try and head there and get separated, the leader Aric loses his daughter and MUST SEEK HELP  to find her...what will happen? Let's do this!!!!

Oz:
Well Oz's knee will NOT like the storm, thats for sure. Dibbun named is Luna

Rudolfo And Alts:

FUN...well fun to role play out clearly not fun ICLY..and I know a perfect idea! Jaxson has a treehouse that can be destroyed and the whole darn tree can crash down!The tree already sort of been leaning since Spring...why not finish it off...of course without Jaxson in it! Then he surely does have a reason to get a new place to live and rebuilt a new home somewhere maybe

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2019-01-17 06:11:40 PM

Karth Riverbark

Re: A Winter Storm Appeared!

Alright,

So the Storm has hit and so far this is what has happen....

Jaxson's tree house, as well as the tree it was in, has crashed down and his home is now a pile of boards and stuff, the tree was already leaning in spring so  it's likely it would of crashed anyways, the good news is Jaxson was not in the tree house to be injured, he got out just in time and witnessed it's destruction...no worries no one else was hurt and it wasn't like a super tall tree and fell on nothing but a small clearing and maybe part of the dirt road a little bit.No damages to anything else smile

The Woodlands Traverling Show is at the abbey now after being caught in the storm, a group of 3 mice and 3 squirrels and a beaver named Aric, his daughter is also part of the group but she is MISSING...her name is Luna and she is a dibbun.

Other effects of this storm....Some beasts are stuck in the Black Gull, and a couple stuck in Ferravale.(Assorted vermin types mainly)

There is a LOT of snow and some ice in places. So watch out!

The storm is ICLY from the afternoon of Thursday(Jan 17th) to like 2 am in the morning Friday(Jan 17th)....so after beasts go to sleep, whom ever doesn't stay up and watch the snow...will wake up at breakfast and see the snow has stopped falling!

Any other areas effects? Camp Willow? Anything in Ferravale? I think no damage at abbey would be good...all beasts there are cozy and warm with hot soup and drinks.

So whats for sure to happen next? Well Luna will need found smile

Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare

#3 2019-01-18 09:55:20 PM

oz

Yes Oz's knee hates him in cold weather!!!

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#4 2019-01-22 01:58:30 PM

Karth Riverbark

The Storm was fun smile

Now beasts can still talk of after effects..which are as follows....

-Jaxson tree house and tree have crashed to the ground, lucky no one hurt and the tree shall be choped up for wood for, well what ever and Jaxson will need a new home somewhere

-The Woodland Traverling Show cart is still stuck in the clearing but foremole will have it freed soon and at the abbey where the performers will be staying till Spring..Aric,Luna, 3 squirrels and 3 mice.

-Atvi grandmother died..Atvi is now at the abbey

-Atvi upset over his grandma run away and fell into the icy creek where Novice Kenya went to help him, but sad results happen

-Novice Kenya is dead

-Possible ice is on a couple beams in the Bell Tower, then again patches of ice are likely a lot of places tongue

-It's still cold outside, like duhhh..it's winter

-The roof of the Ferravale forge broke at a bad time as a small pice is needed to repair the forge and the Blacksmith is ill from the cold weather!!

-Well that's all for this anyways smile

Board footer