Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-01 12:44:30 PM

assassinrat

Halyard TP - A Change in Management

Hey guys, this is your local Sajafox! With shenanigans regarding spooky foxes coming to a close and the LP pulling out of Halyard, everyone's favorite vulpine is poised to make a power play. Thus, this tp which I'll be running off and on for the next few weeks.

Here's a synopsis!

With the LP pulling out of Halyard, it's left a power gap. Saja Hawkeye sees an opportunity in taking a slice of Halyard for himself. Starting a campaign for the position of mayor, Saja is running on the idea of a unified Halyard capable of defending itself through the creation of a proper, well trained militia open to any citizen of halyard: woodlander and vermin alike.

His aim is to create a self-sustaining Halyard while also profiting by controlling shipments: legal and illegal. Besides defending halyard, this militia will be tasked with 'protecting' shipments, through threats, bribery, and other underhanded means. Searats in particular will either find their smuggling operations broken or remarkably smooth sailing with 'official' support from the Halyard militia.

Local pirates and other scum will oppose Saja's actions, and of course the sketchy goings on are likely to draw attention from Patrol members and other do-gooders seeking to stop these corrupt actions.

---

Any interest in this? Things you want to see? Lots of room for investigations, small scale gang-type fights, and other fun shenanigans!

#2 2018-11-01 01:17:23 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Halyard TP - A Change in Management

Felicity would possibly end up getting dragged into this, especially since her vermin informant (Rioko) lives in/near Halyard.  I may on occasion be able to spoof some nameless baddies to get murdered.  Cannon fodder is always fun to run xD

#3 2018-11-01 02:51:55 PM

assassinrat

Exactly the kind of beasts I'm looking to attract with this! And I'm all about random baddy spoofing, it'll fit right in! Glad to have you along!

#4 2018-11-01 03:00:46 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Thanks smile  I sent the link to this forums post to Rioko's player, so hopefully we'll get a response from that front soon.  Felicity's not your average LP hare; she believes that vermin have the potential to be good, and she like to give them a chance to at least not be trying to kill her, so it'll be cool to see how that plays out in this TP thing smile

This sounds fun!  Hope to RP soon big_smile

#5 2018-11-01 03:01:02 PM

Karth Riverbark

And now I want to make a new baddy...if have time

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#6 2018-11-03 09:58:37 PM

Rudolfo And Alts

I will be making an evil Character that will cause some trouble, maybe join a slaver group in the area. Thinking either a rat, or maybe a ferret. Or a fellow fox...wildcat?

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

#7 2018-11-14 02:34:23 PM

assassinrat

Just a quick update guys, work has been killer lately, but I'm still alive! I'm officially kicking off this plot on Sunday the 25th, 9:00 pm est with a bit of foxy soapboxing! If you can make it to jeer or debate Saja, feel free <3!

See you soon everyone!

Last edited by assassinrat (2018-11-19 04:03:37 PM)

#8 2018-11-22 05:47:20 AM

Elmef

I can always dust off Orel
He's the Bar-rat,
Pi-Rat Seer in hiding because sod being used to spout prophecy to benefit his horrible kindred

#9 2018-11-22 10:28:48 AM

oz

Maybe Patch will wander down...dont know...he does need a place to hang out since he is...temperarly jobless...maybe wander back to Mossflower in summer

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#10 2018-11-23 05:22:13 PM

Montamillion

Andrew will be there front and center whenever this thing goes down! big_smile

“You will find joy, frustration and sorrow in your quest. Never forget that friendship and loyalty are more precious than riches...Happiness can be brief, but it knows no time in the land of dreams.”

Owner of: Monty, Dominik, and Grau

Board footer