Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-28 04:25:20 AM

Montamillion

Character art of Dominik!

This is a headshot of something I drew that ended up being the basis for Dominik! big_smile I wanna try and do more artwork if possible, I haven't drawn anything in a LONG time.
Dominik.png

“You will find joy, frustration and sorrow in your quest. Never forget that friendship and loyalty are more precious than riches...Happiness can be brief, but it knows no time in the land of dreams.”

Owner of: Monty, Dominik, and Grau

#2 2018-10-30 04:55:18 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Character art of Dominik!

This is great!  Thanks for sharing; I love seeing drawings of people's chars, especially since I tend to not read char descs (sorry....I tend to feel like I don't have enough time to do that sad ).  The visual aspect is super helpful.  Hope to see more in the future! big_smile

Typed on a touch screen device.  I apologize for any thpos; i had to turn off the autocorrect because it wouldn't let me add words to the dictionary ><

#3 2018-11-06 10:49:48 AM

Lutea
Website

Nice! Very Watership Down.

Lutea, Aden, Samara, Mary, Nautch, Jinora, Kympa, Isla, Rionach, and Jion
Avatar is a free base from Ace_Coyote on FA that I edited over

#4 2018-11-17 04:37:55 PM

Montamillion

Thanks! That was most definitely my #1 inspiration while drawing it, good catch! big_smile

“You will find joy, frustration and sorrow in your quest. Never forget that friendship and loyalty are more precious than riches...Happiness can be brief, but it knows no time in the land of dreams.”

Owner of: Monty, Dominik, and Grau

Board footer