Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-24 07:05:31 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Crisis on Twin Abbeys: OOC TP Annoucement/Building

In Early 2019 I want to do an OOC TP, something interesting to do so it doesn't affect the peacetime of the main story because we've honestly  need a break from IC vermin hordes trying to take over the abbey.

So the plan goes as follows:

This is a simplification of an idea I had a while back in which mutiple alternate universes were involved. In this story there is only Earth-1 (The Muck we are familiar with) and Earth-2 (An Alternate Universe).

The main idea of this TP is that in alternate universe there were several changes compared to the original universe. The most notable differences between Earth-1 and Earth-2 are as follows but I would hopefully like to help create more.

1. Oz's son Cole survived the avalanche and the two eventually traveled south to Redwall. Cole is now the wielder of the Blade of the Northwind Storms and leader of the Mossflower Defenders

2. During Marek and Ormaz's youth it was Marek instead of Ormaz that betrayed the slaves attempting to escape the Black Rose and ultimately became a slaver himself. Ormaz in turn would eventually become a warlord with a twisted sense of morality who would attempt to conquer Redwall but ultimately became reformed and founded the Mossflower Defenders.

3. In Ferravale, Scioto is still alive. He was still poisoned by Kolur along with his family but Ormaz managed to save Scioto's life due to a premonition by Nightbreath. The two were unable to save Scioto's family however and Ormaz would then go on to execute Kolur (With Permission I would like to include Blisa among the deceased Do not worry, Earth-1 Blisa may still participate in the TP)

4. During the events of the Quade TP, a plague struck Mossflower killing many on both sides including Quade. (With permission I would like to include Benar among the deceased and have Gorvenalus as Abbot in this alternate universe. As with Blisa, the Earth-1 Benar will still be able to participate in the TP)

5. Zork retired from combat long before his heart condition worsened and became the Badger Father after the plague killed Oz.

If you wish to have a character be deceased and/or if you wish to play the living Earth-2 counterpart of one of your deceased Earth-1 characters I would be glad to include this as well.

If we are lucky, we should be able to get this TP off the ground by March at the latest.

#2 2018-10-24 07:16:22 PM

oz

Re: Crisis on Twin Abbeys: OOC TP Annoucement/Building

An OOC  role play could be fun

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2018-10-27 12:27:07 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I would have Leon have died during the events of the Thorns of Steel TP, before he and DoraRose got married in Earth-2, so as to not worry about getting that player's permission.  So E-2 Caleb and LilyMoore don't even exist!!

However, Lenore and Edgar survived, and are sort of goodish.  But yes, Blisa is dead (the tragedy!), and E-2 Dora is darker, less stable.  Angela would have died of old age (I don't feel like having 2 Angelas arguing all the time...), and Felicity's ancestors never left Tuscani, so she's over there instead of in the Long Patrol.

This sounds like fun big_smile

#4 2018-10-29 10:11:59 AM

Dylan Locke

Alternate time lines are always fun.

I would assume that most of my 20 + characters either met a horrible fate or joined a horde.

Dylan would still be a bandit... No change there.

Xia would never have taken the job that got her eaten by an eagle.

Wilks would never have been made into stew for lizards.

Rioko, Fargo, Vannon, Liam, Brookshire and etc would have joined the horde.

Aata and Lalia the otter chefs would be probibly captured by villains.

Bandit's fate would be... Open. His backstory would have been a simple wandering thief / mercenary and ex pirate.

#5 2018-10-30 05:04:44 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

So Bandit gets like almost no change to his story xD

(Typed on a device whose autocorrect I had to tur. Off ><)

#6 2018-10-31 06:25:52 PM

The_Brony_Marek

I'm game for all of these, but sad to see we won't get two Angelas arguing, that would be hillarious.

In any case, Angela will get lots of new counterparts of people she already knows to hit with a stick.

As for Bandit, now here me out here....what about Buff Bandit?

#7 2018-10-31 06:26:52 PM

The_Brony_Marek

*hear

#8 2018-11-01 01:17:16 AM

Dylan Locke

Its actually not the first time Bandit has been in shape. He got slim when he left redwall and its many feasts but as he continued to get wounded he couldnt move about like in his youth and eventually the pounds came back.

But sure, a he man barbarian warrior bandit is not out of the question

Board footer