Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-14 12:05:12 AM

Sarnith

Would anyone be interested in a forum based RP-By DoraRose and Sarnith

Hello all.
DoraRose and myself have been talking about starting a forum based RP session, thus far here is what I have come up with.

This is a forum based rp session cooked up by Dorarose and myself, first off a few rules if you please.
1 Be nice.
2 Anyone is welcome to join in.
3 Before you pose in please ask DoraRose or myself and we can update you on the setting and the like.
4 No god modding. ( You know who you are. )
5 If you haven't posted in over a month we will assume that your character has stepped out of the scene.
6 The poses here will be following the in game IC rules, not the DYN rules. That means any actions that touch, harm, control, or directly affect a character you do not own will have to be cleared with that characters owner.
7 Be nice.

The setting.
This setting will be outside of the normal time line of the Muck, otherwise it could cause some nasty hangups with in game plots if things get delayed or go sideways. Otherwise the setting is almost the same as the muck in terms of how things work in the in game world. There will be some exceptions to this with the plot I have in mind.

For right now this post is up to see who would be interested in joining in as I still have some plot details to work out with DoraRose as she and I will be the keepers of the plot line. But the idea that I'm working on right now is an erie island adventure that would have all of the characters that wish to join in starting out as castaways or lost traders or what have you. How your character gets to the island is up to you, with the exception that no one is actually from the island or already living on it, everyone starts out arriving or having not long ago arrived on the island.

This is not the topic that the RP will happen in, as stated above, this is just a post to see who would be interested in joining in, or if anyone had any thoughts they would like to contribute. So post away!

#2 2018-10-14 09:13:18 AM

Dylan Locke

Re: Would anyone be interested in a forum based RP-By DoraRose and Sarnith

It would be nice to have a redwall forum rp again, as all the other redwall forum sites have sadly, been overran by the vermin hordes of time.

I can bring a character.

#3 2018-10-18 05:03:59 PM

Sarnith

Alrighty, one Dylan so far! If we don't get many hits on this I would say feel free to play more than one character. I have yet to hear back from DoraRose, so we are still a little way out on this. But I have been working on the plot anyhow, probably got a few pages worth of stuff planned out.

#4 2018-10-23 03:56:15 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I have been away on my monthly week-long break...

....but I am here now!  (On a touch screen device whose autocorrect I have turned off because it wasn't letting me add words to the dictionary.  Prepare for typos x.x)

I have yet to go on the MUCK itself and check pmails, and I probably won't be able to until tomorrow or Thursday, but I would like to reassure everyone that, yes, I was involved in the planning of this and the developing of the rules wnd stuff.  I was planning on bringing Lenore and possibly Edgar (the crow) into play for this smile

Dylan, good to have you join us! big_smile

#5 2018-10-27 11:31:27 AM

Sarnith

Finally got in touch with DoraRose and apparently the story I had in mind was too scary, so I got smacked, then I made trek references and got smacked again XD DoraRose loves red shirts. So I'm in the process of rewriting the story to make it less scary, evil, and eerie. So more of a slightly eerie island adventure! More info about the start off coming soon! So long as DoraRose doesn't find the plot as scary.

#6 2018-10-27 11:53:59 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

I can't get away from you Trekkies tongue

Yeah, I don't handle horror very well.  So the scary had to be toned down so I wouldn't have to be stuffed into a mental hospital (THAT would've thrilled my therapist, I'm sure.....) tongue 

And if you'd stop being intentionally irritating, I wouldn't have to smack you xD wink

#7 2018-10-29 10:01:50 AM

Dylan Locke

Im ready when everyone else is smile

Board footer