Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-09-21 06:09:55 PM

Karth Riverbark

Re: Long Patrol Updates, Wot!

Maybe a...about page for Characters...Hare characters that is....

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#27 2018-09-22 12:11:18 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

That would be extremely helpful for me, at least, Karth, and probably for other people, too.  I have no idea who all is in the LP, and a little notation can always be added to each character to say if they've been RPed within the past, like, 3 months or whatever so we know who's active and who's not.  I'm not sure sure who would be best to keep track of that; I just know I shouldn't be D:

(I also have an even better idea as to why I overreacted a bit, and it has nothing to do with anything here.  RL has been very hard for me for a very long time.  Sorry that I freak out a lot sad )

#28 2018-09-23 09:48:42 AM

Lutea
Website

Blisa, thank you for your apology. We spoke in page, so I don't need to beat that dead horse here smile I'm glad that this is resolved.

Karth: that is already in the works! Fear not! There will be a short questionnaire on the website (it's converted from what used to be an application process to get into the LP), you can page your answers to Riley or myself, and we will have a page with a short 'about me' for each hare in the patrol!

I apologize for the time it's taking to get things up. RL decided to give me a swift, and repeated, kick in the rear so I haven't had much time while Riley has been out of town. But she'll be back later next week and we can finalize everything and we'll have an updated groups area on the webpage and some madness for the LP! We are also aware that she isn't on +skills, it hadn't happened back when she joined originally and there wasn't time for her to apply between me getting grant-access and her going out of town. No need to worry, y'all, but thanks for your concern!

If you want to get in on CURRENT madness, there has been growing talk of 'haunted' or 'cursed' foxes terrorizing the Western Shore! Bodies found that just... Don't look right, beasts scared out of their wits by foxes that looked twisted and deformed! What could be happening?! This will progress until the end of October, guys, GET YOUR SPOOPY ON!

Lutea, Aden, Samara, Mary, Nautch, Jinora, Kympa, Isla, Rionach, and Jion
Avatar is a free base from Ace_Coyote on FA that I edited over

#29 2018-10-03 08:12:58 PM

LeeJ

Dang, I wanna get in on THAT, but Adrian is currently in Mossflower. Pooh.

Characters: Lee, Lacota, Thomas, William, Adrian, Varus, Abel

Board footer