Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-25 11:57:54 AM

Leon

I was asked...soooo..Here he is, Brother Rafael

A shared Character and I have page mailed the trusted people with his pword..

Name Brother Rafael Woods
Species: squirrel
History:
Brother  Rafael grew up in the abbey and became a novice, then finally earned the rank of Brother and was very excited. He learned all he could of herbs and how to heal a beast, all he could of Redwall Abbey’s history. He also went on a special 2 season trip to explore the woodlands and be a traveling healer, finding those in need whether they be vermin or woodlander and healed them best he could. He learned a lot from Brother Leon and Brother Leon even said he would make a fine healer one day and was top in all the healers Leon trained.
Brother Rafael loves Apples with honey, He hates most green foods. He gets along fairly well with dibbuns, and is polite and nice to all creatures. He has some fears, we all do really, he is afraid of spiders and dislikes bees, but he can put up with bees if needed. He has a sister, but she lives in the woods and visits during feasts. His parents are dead and he has no mate and most likely will never have a mate and he is fine with that. He is around 17 seasons (34-35 years in human terms)
Brother Rafael is a light brown squirrel who wears almond colored reading glasses at times. His tail very bushy like most squirrels and he is fairly tall for a squirrel. His eyes are light green. He wears the robes of an Abbey Brother, a brownish-green habit with a white habit cord rope belt at his middle. In plain sight is special tree charm showing him as a full abbey Brother. A special sash shows he is Master Healer. On his foot paws are light brown sandals. He can also be seen wearing something similar to what the former Master Healer had, a sort of light white sleeveless vest with lots of pockets over his tunic and he keeps a healers pouch with him. He is also left pawed, uses his left paw as the main one and not his right paw.
Other facts:
Likes the color Green, favorite  season is Winter as he loves snow. He also knows how to use a staff for self-defense if needed. Another skill he has is he likes to knit and sew. He tries to write poems and is not too great at it, but he tries.

That is his history from a post I had.....

Please try and stick with it and also by now he has learned even more healer skills likely and can very likely do surgery, if needed not saying he likes to its a if needed decision and he would ask Angela to be there.

In this TP-Fate Of Marek- He would of course be helping Oz....

Alright think that's it...I trust the ones I page mailed on the muck to run him and he should show up now on RWORDER skills list.

Hmms anything else before I sign off.....

He dislikes the fact the abbey is surrounded, maybe he has a little fear but he wont say. He believes all will be ok just keep faint and hope alive and don't over work yourself....ect ect….

That's all and There...Now ya all don't have to spoof him, unless you want to at times!

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#2 2018-09-25 12:40:44 PM

oz

Re: I was asked...soooo..Here he is, Brother Rafael

Being left pawed is neat.......the new champion is left pawed and I think an abbot was in the past

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2018-09-25 04:15:07 PM

Karth Riverbark

Cool now others can know hey there is a master healer

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#4 2018-09-26 12:44:14 PM

KenyaAndJacenta

Also he is supposed to be helping Kenya learn some healer skillls so please remember that smile

#5 2018-09-26 08:25:17 PM

oz

Should be able to still

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#6 2018-09-27 06:50:32 PM

The_Brony_Marek

This is good

#7 2018-10-01 01:29:38 PM

Elmef

I am not sure we need a Shared something for every position in the Abbey
We have the Champion and the Abbot

We can just spoof NPCs as and when they are needed they do not necessary have to be another character and head healer or just healer is something we have often awarded to PCs for good Roleplay and being inclusive in the community.

#8 2018-10-01 03:55:48 PM

KenyaAndJacenta

true...Maybe he just helps out...someone could EARN Head Healer and it be nice:)

#9 2018-10-01 04:04:49 PM

Karth Riverbark

True...someone should get a chance to earn this smile

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#10 2018-10-01 04:18:30 PM

Leon

Some have a point. I would agree...so lets have this position for now.....not active, yes there is healers in the abbey and I know Angela(Dorarose's char only so don't spoof her unless your Dorarose's alt)  She is a healer and a good one. Hmms…..I also had talked to otter and  believe even he agrees, lets have the Master Healer a title for someone to earn though good role play skills. Also someone we can trust to oocly connect a good amount of time and is friendly to players also, one that encourages role play. We also should get a new Cellar Beast maybe and some sparrows.

As for Brother Rafael...well I did create him, and I know he has been role played as being around. He also would go help beasts say on the walls during an attack, and in one of those attacks. He was shot with an arrow and died. So one abbey leader is killed in this TP....Brother Rafael will have a grave stone.

There

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#11 2018-10-01 05:46:12 PM

oz

Sounds good....so..lets slowly get a new Master Helaer then

I play:

#12 2018-10-01 08:03:15 PM

KenyaAndJacenta

Kenya can still learn healing, maybe Angela?

#13 2018-10-01 08:05:27 PM

Ximena

Yeah can't have like most of them shared characters. I like the idea that one day someone earned the Master Healer spot, none of my characters though smile

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

#14 2018-10-03 01:37:37 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

....okay.  I'm just not going to comment about this.  Thank you for posting this on the forums where everyone can read it and have a discussion about it smile

Kenya: Yeah, Angela would teach her healing skills.  Nissaya is also my spoof, given to me by his player (Rorgan), so please don't anybody spoof him.  However, he would also help teach Kenya and any other Novices who are interested in becoming Healers the various skills they would need.  He's not as skilled as Angela, but he certainly knows enough to be a teacher smile

As for earning the rank of Master Healer......before anyone suggests it, Angela is not going to do that.  First up, she's not actually a member of the Order and has no intention of ever joining.  Secondly, I run the Chieftain of Ferravale, the Abbey Bellringer, and the Abbey Gatekeeper, and I have the passwords for the Abbey Champion and the Badger Lord.  I don't think I need more responsibility, y'know? O.o  Somebody else can become Master Healer of Redwall xD

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2018-10-03 01:39:21 PM)

Board footer