Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-18 08:55:25 AM

Karth Riverbark

After Some Thinking...

My characters that are still around.....

Vojin Longtail- A wildcat..I have not done much with him at all, not been able to...Well maybe he ecapes..nope..ok he can help free some beasts...best wait....then I got the ok and Ferravale is now cleared of like 99% of any horde beasts...ok cool. 

This is what Vojin did ICLY....

He stabed and killed a couple random horde beasts and unlocked the cells, freed any Ferrvale beast, then told Nightbreath to tell Blisa he is sorry..but he is quiting as Head Guard and handed what ever was needed to Nightbreath and turned and walked off into the sunset. What will Vojin do? I don't know...he will be alive but has decided that he is not staying in Ferravale. He isnt staying in Mossflower....my thoughts is he heads south to...wherever

I am sorry if this upsets anyone and I know the idea of a shared Head Guard came up...still go with that just not Vojin, sorry his personity is a bit too...well complex? And I rather no one play him so..go ahead with a shared Head Guard for Ferravale its a good idea but make a new Head Guard for that.....

I also think and hope some Role play comes to Ferravale as well and that it goes..maybe Blisa can make a sort of peace treaty with the badger Lord? You know...don't attack us as we have a peace treaty with Redwall.

Anyways....again sorry for Vojin saying..."I quit"And walking off...they can be mad at him, Blisa can think of what ifs of her stabbing him for leaving....oh how dare he do that....

Now for my, now ONLY CHAR....

Ewan..

He, or least I want him to be...the residential Redwall Hare. End fighting days and stay there..he can send letters for updates every like few weeks how things are....Ewan is going to very soon find out he isnt fit for the Long Patrol...he is gonna have a major breakdown, the kind where you hide under a bed and cry sort of breakdown..this may be before he gets to the abbey. What are his skills..well he can use a dirk fairly well, he can climb surpriseing well, he can also sing very well and learn he likes gardening and maybe he can help care for the bees at the abbey...I don't know. He has a very detailed memory and can remember a lot, sort of like...oh rain man? Thinking he is sort of also have Asperger Syndrome...not that they would know what that was back then, he would just be called odd...which he already is anyways and he already has some troubles with commuiteing with others smile

Will I make a hare for the LP....?

Maybe I will make a fighter hare. I am seriosuly thinking on it...I dont know just yet but it would be a fighter hare yes...a private thats been around.But he stayed behind at the mountain. A sort of follow the rules sort of hare....but he will have a drink with friends also.

Ok thats all...so I have Ewan only now and maybe a 2nd hare for the LP later on, if thats allowed that is.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-09-18 09:37:56 AM

oz

Re: After Some Thinking...

Ok

Thats fine and your choice of course. Also Ewan is cool.....I say make a new hare for the Long Patrol they do need more hares.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2018-09-18 12:53:19 PM

Ximena

Ewan is cool

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

#4 2018-09-20 03:34:20 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Thank you for not killing Vojin.  While I'm sad that you're having to not play him anymore, I'm glad that you have left it open to bring him back someday if you can.  We will look into making a shared Head Guard for Ferravale (no, it won't be Ferdinand).

Ewan is cool, although if you are going to have him have a certain syndrome, if you don't have it yourself, that you talk to some people who do have it, if you can, so you don't accidentally (I am confident you would never intentionally) make fun of them.  Ewan is cool the way he is; I think he and LilyMoore will be friends smile

If you want to make another Long Patrol hare, then please do so!  However, I would suggest that you only do that if you think that you'll be able to commit to them in a way that will be satisfactory to you; then you won't have any regrets about making a char that you can't spend as much time with as you want smile 

But these are just suggestions; you do you smile

Hope to RP again soon <3

#5 2018-09-20 06:43:44 PM

Karth Riverbark

True I may just stick with Ewan only for now....and I like how Ewan is also.....he has a hard time making friends.....he has low self esteem, a serious fear of monitor's now...and fighting withh make him....freeze up, yeah he may have another breakdown if he gets into battle..yes he stabed a monitor in the tail...he got luckly, then seeing blood...yeah and he is a fighter in the LP tongue...SEE the problem, he could never be a healer either..heee heee or runner, though he could run fast if he could unfreeze in an atatck likely.

Ewan will become REDWALL RESIDENT LP HARE.....

Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare

#6 2018-09-21 06:15:58 PM

Karth Riverbark

I am gonna update some things for Ewan....he won't be a gardener. I don't know if singing is good or not I may see about him playing an intrument of some sort maybe, just something he is good at but he does have a great memory...like photo graphic I cause call it.He remembers things he heard before too,,,like he could likely walk all the way back to Sala if he wanted to on his own, but he wont do that, he isnt the kind to get lost either as he leaves camp he will know the way back easy:P.He does try to be brave at times and still a few things mentioned above for him too...

Board footer