Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-14 02:07:32 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Yes...Misu HATES Closed In Areas- Fate of Marek TP

This log happens after this one... http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=801

Who:

Misu-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Crevan- Fox dibbun

Couple hare spoofs..

Where: Right after getting to Westrn Shore and afternoonish time

Log:
Misu was not one for close in places, stone and like no windows they were insane so she was on the bench looking at the sea gulls....yeah watch sea gulls eat a dead monitor what fun...this is Misu for you.

Crevan is walking along the beach coming from the direction of halyard the little fox walking around slowly looking in all directions, his eyes pointed one way while his ears focus on another direction, it was then he saw the sea otter, running up to her the little fox speaks "Bad beasties be on the beach, big bad lizard........is it safe here?"

Misu looks at the fox and speaks "The lizard was killed by an arrow.....interestingly enough"Her voice is monotone "And there is better air out here, and not a lot of...gray stone...the badger Lord is insane to like that...place" Well that's her thoughts of the day "I saw no windows or...very little" Ok there is likely some windows somewhere...right?

Crevan ears perk up hoping almost bouncing up and down "Crevan not have to worry.......Crevan can play on beach all day now." He looks up at the mountain and smiles "Crevan thinks the mountain is interesting.........but Crevan not allowed in, no matter how nicely Crevan ask the hares."

Misu shrugs "My friends are in there...suppose I will have to go back in soon as well....or sleep out here somewhere" She is serious about that too, closed in stone halls....not her cup of tea.

Crevan nods looking up at the mountain again "Crevan jealous, maybe if Crevan wasn't a fox they let me in." He looks over to Misu "What's your name?" He asks sitting down in front of you and smiling his fluffy tail wagging behind him "My name is Crevan" As if that wasn't obvious as if the fox doesn't realize he addresses him self in the third person each time he speaks, or maybe he just likes saying his name

Misu nods "Misu.."Simple and leaves it at that."I live in Mossflower...hopefully Mossflower is still there by the time we get back"

Crevan tilts his head "Because bad beast are doin' bad things in mossflower?"

Misu nods "Yeah...enslaving and stuff.....they even tried to kill my friend, they failed."

Crevan shakes his head "It's because of bad vermin like that, that Crevan is always looked at funny by good beast isn't it?"

Misu says, "Your a dibbun.....dibbuns are not usually..evil, and not all vermin species are evil, some are good...its rare though"He grows quiet and hugs her knees to her chest quietly."

Crevan steps a little closer looking up at you frowning again "Are you sad?" He asks getting maybe a little to close "Crevan don't trust other vermin like Crevan, vermin took Crevan's family away.........Crevan only trust a few vermin in halyard that feed Crevan"

Misu quietly replies "Miss someone is all....not that they miss me most likely...then what ever." She stands and dusts off sand"I have no family either."

Crevan asks, "Why wont they miss you?" He moves to sit on the bench next to you scooting close by "I'm sure they miss you, if you miss them then they must miss you." Well that's dibbun logic for you.

Misu says, "I don't know they are..they are just them, not a thing for a child to worry on..they are a loner . then I am sort of too""

Crevan nods going quiet for a few minutes before speaking again "What mossflower like........before the bad beast came.......is it a nice place?"

Misu looks back and forth and smiles a small little smile "Tis...nice and the river is nice, one can run through the woodlands...and there is friends...maybe a close friend but still nice to think on...I do hope a close friend, well he is an ally and fellow Defender..is alright, he is a bit...trigger happy around bad beasts"

Crevan nods standing up "It was nice meeting you Misu" He starts to walk away but then stops turning back to you "Can Crevan come back to mossflower with you?"

Misu blinks and shrugs "I..don't know we will likely have a bunch of hares with us..who may or may not want a cub around and if you did you would have to...stay somewhere safe when we got to Mossflower cause...bad stuff is there and who knows how bad now"

Crevan shakes his head "But the long patrol Crevan has met has always been nice to Crevan, just wont let him in the mountain." He frowns a little "Crevan doesn't want to be here, Crevan wants a home." With that he turns and runs off towards halyard

Last edited by warrior_Otter_maid (2018-08-14 02:10:42 PM)

#2 2018-08-16 04:09:34 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Yes...Misu HATES Closed In Areas- Fate of Marek TP

Awr.....

Crevan would get adopted by Redwall and have a home forever!

Board footer