Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-07 08:08:51 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Don't Need No One-Redwall Abbey Role Play

Who:

Kenya- soon to be novice, she hopes

Benar- Abbot of Redwall

Where:

Treehouse in the Abbey Ochards of Redwall, its nightfall so its dark

LOG:

Kenya is still up here, in fact she missed dinner. She sits in corner holding her blanket and has tears going down her face.   

Benar climb up the tree and slips inside the tree house and walks over to Kenya and sits in front of her."Kenya..."   

Kenya gasps and backs up a little then noticeing it's just Benar she relaxes and just looks at the floor boards saying nothing.   

Benar reaches out a paw to lay it on her shoulder,"You missed dinner, also its not wise to be up here all alone"   

Kenya hugs her knees to her chest"I..heard the bell, not hungry"She sniffs and wipes away a tear taht threatens to fall."Not fair.."   

Benar asks, "What is not fair Kenya?" He is listening to her"Tell me..talk to me or least tell me whom you will talk to"   

Kenya just starts crying when she sits, she seems to not care whom is in front of her.   

Benar frowns and sighs, he stays kneeled down beside her"Kenya...don't keep this bottled up, it's not good to. You have friends here, beasts who care and beasts that worry"   

Kenya finally just goes to hug the abbot and just sobs into his robes and stays this way a good few minutes.   

Benar wraps his arms around her "Its ok to cry Kenya, let it out."   

Kenya sobs, she does decide to just cry and cry a little loud and she just does't hide it.   

Benar lets her cry and quietly stays by her side and then speaks "Want to get some thing to eat and drink?"

Kenya shakes her head no after what seems like forever and just rubs her eyes.   

Benar says, "need to try and eat something Kenya doesn't have to be soup, could be something else"

Kenya says, "Not hungry" She mutters" I'm ok"   

Benar frowns "Kenya please..I can get Papa Oz if you would like and you can talk to him"

Kenya says, "No..don't wanna talk..I want my mom and dad back but that wont happen, not at all"   

Benar speaks quietly "I am sorry your mother and father are no longer among us but it doesnt mean you turn from the whole world   
Kenya says, "I not.."She pouts "I don't need no beast.."And her mood goes to grump, "Go away!"   

Benar says, "Kenya calm down, now please lets get down to the ground and go inside"   

Kenya glares "No!" She sniffs as tears come again and she wipes them away"I don't need no one"   

Benar says, "That's not true, everyone needs someone Kenya and you have the whoe abbey to help you threw this."   

Kenya says, "I don't want the whole abbey"Her next words she doesn't mean " Go away want to be alone forever"   

Benar slowly stands and looks at the young otter and frowns "You don't mean that. Now its getting late....please Kenya"

Kenya just backs up and sniffs "No"She says quietly and curls up in a blanket and faces the wall she is now laying by.   

Benar sighs, he then looks out and down the ladder as an order beast looks up and says something to which the abbot nods and looks back to Kenya and then the novice as he climbs down "Kenya can not stay up there all night, its not safe we either need someone to get her down or if worse comes to worse stay up there with her."   

Kenya just stays where she is, if anyone comes up she will just yell to go away, its a lose -lose right now it seems.

Benar looks up and then back to the order beast" I am unsure what to do, Oz is better at this than me though I have a feeling she will not speak to him much either"   

Kenya just stares at the wall and closes her eyes, worn out and tried she goes to sleep.   

Benar frowns and then heads inside but not before he has someone stay by the tree.   

Kenya could care less if some beast is there or not, she has refused to come down, she also has fallen asleep without dinner it looks like, not that she would of ate any.

Board footer