Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-04 01:57:34 PM

Dylan Locke

How to decide bandits fate

So... It has been over a year since I last played Bandit icly, give or take a few months. Work is a major factor but also because after 4 years of playing the glutton food thief turned head guard, I... Kind of finished his story arch.

Bandit has been: a thief. A pirate. A warrior for redwall. A spy. An adventurer. A head guard... He's been a jack of trades and I really just ran out of things for him to do.

But I dont want him to fade into obscurity nor do I want to just kill him off, so I did the next logical thing any writer would do.

I decided to leave his fate in the hands of the players.

Because that worked out soooo well for my story teller Wilks <w<

I need help deciding how Bandit has spent his retirement from head guard of FV. Its been a season, maybe two since we saw him leave.

Before I make the poll, I want to know how exactly you guys want me to run it. Do you want to vote for what he has become (bounty hunter, merchant etc), vote for where he has been ( off adventuring, drinking uimself into oblivion etc etc), a combination of both or something completely different?

#2 2018-08-04 02:52:14 PM

oz

Re: How to decide bandits fate

A little of both on a pole

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2018-08-04 06:51:57 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Yeah a where was he and what was he doing

He could come back and be like...whats going on? Worse yet the tavern is supposed to be like..totally destoryed too, the poor overweight fox wont have a place to eat tongue

#4 2018-08-05 12:48:01 PM

Karth Riverbark

A where and why works

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer