Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-01 02:49:11 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

More Slaves And That Was The Wrong Path-Marek's Fate TP

Where:
Mossflower Woods area

When:
Afternoonish time..late

Who:

Kakarauri -Archer and Main Assassin of The Black Rose

Melantha- Leader of Black Rose

Stormfang-Fighter for Black Rose

Falk- Evil messenger of Black Rose and Spy

Some spoofed moles and mice with a cartfull of supplies and stuff

Crayson- A spoofed monitor that shows up briefly near end.

Log:

Kakarauri was in a good mood, its clear she liked her new boss better.”Come on we are not far from now.”

“You do not give the orders, I do and I am in charge, of this anyways.”Melantha  declared”So just do as I say still”

Before them was a small group of mice, about 5 and a couple moles as well with some carts of spices, herb, a few odds and ends and some wild honey “So how close are we to the market?” One mouse said “I think we should of went left at the last turn off and we went right instead so maybe we should turnaround?”

Stormfang watches off to the side, with him is 4 rats as he waits on an order of  what to do.

Kakarauri smirks “Oh? Well..Ormaz is now leader and it seems there is no Black Rose”

Melantha  says”I don't care, I say there is STILL the Black Rose, then joining thing is temporary”Her tail wags “I dislike it and who is this Shadow anyways?”

Stormfang shrugs “There is....ummm...some others but they only had like ...5, they joined us, don't know”

Meanwhile the two mice argue over who got the direction wrong, one of the other mice head towards some berry bushes...that are close to the vermin, a little too close.

Melantha just snorts and  rolls her eyes, as she sees the mouse she grins and waits quietly, as the mouse reaches down to fill a basket up she will wait till its half full and then goes to grab the mouse as she heads to another bush.

Kakarauri just snorts at Stormfang and then notices the lone mouse and looks at the others as she smiles coldly “Lets help them find someplace to rest Stormfang” She doesn't care she decides to order the rats to surround the little group of mice and moles.”Its so..unsafe to travel after all and it will be dusk soon”

Stormfang just frowns and then nods”The..oh yeah the woodlanders..they don't need help and we are the bad guys....”But he does go help to surround the mice.

Falk gets ready to swoop down if needed, in case panic happens which likely it will.

And one mole sees the rats and points, which starts a panic as the mice scream, the mouse maid the cat grabbed has no time to scream as she tries to flee and fails “Don't..hurt me”

Melantha just tightens the hold and ties the mouse up “Don't scream and you won't get hurt”

Kakarauri seems to be enjoying the panic and cackles as she watches the rats grab the two moles and another mouse leaving just two mice that manage to slip away down a path. And the marten spots them and gives chase.

Stormfang sneers “You lot should thank us and not to worry all your stuff we will like..keep safe.”

In the shadows something lurks and watches the two mice quietly, what ever it is is not seen very easily as it seems to blend in nicely with the trees and bushes, the shadows as well.

The two mice, from and its the two that were arguing “Which way..maybe, maybe the abbey is close...which way!”His friend grabs his paw “I think I know where we are and I know  A shortcut!” Threw some thorn bushes and along a small path, but in the distance of the thick trees could very well be seen the tip of one of the abbey walls? Its hard to say its still not that close and down a little path and across a ditch looks like.

Kakarauri stops close by and seems unsure of following them its just edgy all of a sudden.

Falk helps guard the mice and moles that are captive.

Melantha ties the woodlanders to their own cart “Well we have new slaves and some supplies it looks like.”

Stormfang nods and looks around 'Wasn't there 2 more mice Bos....or not boss I mean”

The figure that's hidden is sudden in front of the mice and they don't stand a chance as he leaps and attacks. A scream is heard and then its quiet, some rustling and out of the woods is Crayson the monitor claws and fangs clearly showing, as well as proof the two mice clearly didn't escape “Tell Ormaz I shall be a little late. These two mice were so nice to join me..for lunch” He then walks back to the woods off the path.

Melantha ears go flat as she backs off “Ok..lets get the 3 mice and 2 moles on to the base...now is good”

Stormfang agrees and quickly follows.

Kakarauri  chuckles coldly as she finds delight in this, she smiles to the captives “Your friends picked the wrong path it seems...welcome to the rank of slave.” She pushes them forwards as they head back to the base and smiles coldly as the new slaves cry and shiver in fear as well as shock of what just happen to their friends.

#2 2018-07-01 02:52:00 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Re: More Slaves And That Was The Wrong Path-Marek's Fate TP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH6mmKp2l-c

Hee hee..the one pose made me think of this, course the one in this role play...DID led to death

#3 2018-07-05 10:10:11 PM

Ximena

Re: More Slaves And That Was The Wrong Path-Marek's Fate TP

Monitors are...scary!

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

Board footer