Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-28 11:30:30 AM

oz

New Dibbun Treehouse

Its in Redwall Abbey off 2nd Orchards...well the room is not so new  as its been used before a while back, just a slight name change thats to Otter smile

There has been some role play of a tree house being fixed up off and on in some role plays....well guess what, its finally build and safe for dibbun use and maybe whom ever else wants to...like be in a tree house tongue

Now there should be limited space, I mean its not too big....maybe a badger can be up there and some dibbuns but not like a large group of dibbuns and grown beasts! And also its not like the dibbuns are gonna let just...anyone into their tree house, nope...your suddenly habe honey on your fur or somesort of gross smelling what ever is in that bucket....now the abbot is likely safe to enter, I mean...the abbot is like boss of the abbey....don't anger Abbot Benar as he has the power to ban all from the tree house, mahahahhahahaha...

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-06-28 11:44:15 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

Re: New Dibbun Treehouse

Kenya is still a dibbun

Yes the dibuns have a bucket of like onion and garlic juice maybe! Or rotten uneaten veggies to drop on intruders heads!

#3 2018-06-28 01:15:10 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: New Dibbun Treehouse

This has great potential for some wicked awesome DAB RPs in the near future!

Hopefully we can use it a lot here soon big_smile

Thanks for the update, Oz!  And thanks to Otter for fixing it up for us big_smile

Board footer