Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-21 09:16:01 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

There Are Things Wose Than Death-Fate Of Marek TP

where:
Base of the Black Rose

When:
Around Sundown

Why:
Cause its near dark and action is best when its nightfall....just read

Who:

Kakarauri -  Head Assassin and Fighter in The Black Rose

Mariposa- Slave

Tassel- Slave, also a member of Mossflower Defenders

Melantha -Leader of The Black Rose

Ace-Slave, former member of Mossflower Defenders

Stormfang- Fighter in Black Rose

A spoofed unnamed Squirrel slave

Assorted spoofed guards and slaves..

Log:

Kakarauri  was on guard duty, not that much had happen lately and she felt the need for some action and hmmms “Anyone want to go to the Black Gull?”

It seemed, if Ace had anything to do with it, the marten would get her wish, not for the Black Gull but a little, if not a lot, of action. He had purposely been watching the guards and when they left and didn't leave and with the weather the way its been, they had grown lazy. He walked back to where a couple others was and nodded “So...who wants some freedom?”

Mariposa frowned “This...I feel..will end badly, it's not worth it. I..there is so much confusion around, I feel it”

Tassel frowned “Its like....nothing is happening...you mean escape, when?” She sounded hopefull now and laid a paw on her midsection.

Another squirrel was nearby “I don't know if its wise or not. I mean...any slave that has tried to escape...were hunted down...killed either out thar or in front of all of us as like...some show” He shows his arm “We are marked...too dangerous”

Kakarauri snorted “No one....come on I bet there is a good fight or two waiting”

Stormfang grined “A fight sounds good right now, or arm wrestling, could we do that maybe?”

Melantha just stood close by and then shook her head as she walked over “That...stoat is not much of a talker it seems...Also seems he likes to be lazy...great plans he says, gee seems to have grown bored easily”

Ace just looked over and back to the others “Yes...see over there” He points to a couple rats that look like they want a nap “ Thar be a small opening, we can slip in it and out of we be quiet”

Mariposa closes her eyes and then opens them “It may not work, I sense danger, please do not Ace we can think of another way maybe?”

Tassel is quiet and speaks “I want to go home, its close and I can fight even if I am with child”

Kakarauri  walks over to her leader and shrugs “I am sure he has good plans, all great ones do and why should he tell anyone his plans?” She smirks “He doesn't have to do anything. We were nothing before Ormaz came now look at us...a building repaired...two in fact and we have a good number of slaves and we can always capture more...sell some even.”

Stormfang “Sell slaves....to who?”

Melantha just grumbles “Ormaz has no right to sell any slaves, these are MY SLAVES....not his.”

Ace decides to wait till, then he just takes a chance and bolts towards the exit he mentioned and looks behind him to see who else is brave enough to join him.

The squirrel decides, he will follow, one of the rats wakes up only to get punched in the throat by the squirrel as the slaver coughs up blood and falls over dead. The squirrel quickly flees.

Mariposa gasps and shakes her head “No...oh no.....” She looks at Tassel “Please...do not...”

Tassel tenses and frowns when she sees the rat slaver fall over dead, she looks at Mariposa and frowns, where is her Mossflower Defender sprit....it left her as she...chickens out and  just sits down, she can't move.

Kakarauri is alerted right away when another rat sounds the alert and she has her weapon out and “Escape attempt...get them!”

Stormfang grins and chuckles “Ohhh woodlanders trying to flee....hee hee”

Melantha just shakes her head and draws her sword, she goes to  take a swing at Ace!

Ace is quick and barely dodges the sword swing, but he trips over some loose rocks and tenses up as he hurts his ankle.

The squirrel glares at the rats as they surround him, he takes another 2 out  killing the rats before he is knocked out cold.

Mariposa quietly gasps and other slaves stare, some hold each other close now scared on what will happen next.

Tassel frowns and stays where she is, this can't be good.

Kakarauri goes to grab Ace by his throat “Ohhh did you hurt your ankle”She keeps a sword at his throat and grins at an idea “Ormaz will be happy to know I picked him a couple slaves after all...let us go..talk to him” She looks at the squirrel “Stormfang get him too”

Stormfang nods and picks up the unconious squirel and follows the marten.

Melantha looks at the slaves and slavers “What you all stareing at....BACK TO WORK...in fact” She is in a foul mood now “No dinner tonight, thank your friends later” She walks away.

Ace kicks and says a few cuss words and spits in the martens face “My leader will come...tear you to bits he will...”

The squirrel wakes up in a daze and then blinks, “What...oh...no” He frowns, caught this is not good.

Tassel starts to cry and wipes away a tear “No...where are they taking them?”

Mariposa just frowns “This is only....the beginning of the storm to come...a storm that will engulf many and cause much paun and suffering before it stops”

A few hours pass as a very content Kakarauri  returns “Ormaz has a message....you wont see ya friends again, but he decided to not lsay them, oh no...something far worse...hee heee....next time one of you escape ya get killed by Ormaz himself. Enjoy ya evening...come Stormfang we earned some gold, I need a good drink from the Black Gull”

Stormfang follows “Ya....sounds good...yeah ha ha ya friends be gone”

Melantha stays where she is, she folds her arms over her chest and walks along the slaves, making sure they are working.

Tassel gets brave “What did Ormaz do to Ace and to the squirrel?”

Melantha just looks at them and answers “Sold them to beasts heading away from Mossflower, trust me the ones he sold them to wont leave any clues to where they are going, nor will your friends ever be back....if I  was you I would forget them, it be better that way. Now...all of you to bed, no dinner.” Her voice means she means business. They best listen as she lost slaves..lost money, yeah dead slaves would have been bad too but to sale her slaves..HER SLAVES ..she needs to serious talk with Ormaz....then again maybe she will later, yeah later is good. She decides she is just going to bed early and now the guards are more in force since a escape attempt.

Kakarauri  soon is enjoying some good ale and a great meal at the Black Gull...its been a good night and she still has some gold and who knows maybe a promotion is in her future...

Last edited by warrior_Otter_maid (2018-06-22 06:12:36 AM)

Board footer