Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-14 11:21:24 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

A Otter,A Hare and A Hamster On The Road-Mossflower Defenders Log

ooc note: Updated Misu's voice as thus one suits her WAY better and her mood  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaVs_nPp36w

who:

Misu-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Zolomon- Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Ximena- Healer beast

Where: Dirt road slightly north of Black Gull

Why:
Most beats walk along the road to get most places.

When= Afternoon?

Log:

Misu was just wandering around the woods and had decided to come back to the dirt road, it was a sunny day and starting to get hot outside with summer coming soon.

Ximena was heading south along the road, humming a happy tune and seemly having a good day.

Zolomon was on patrol, but upon seeing the otter maid he walked over “Good day Misu, so nice to see you again lass, how are you?”

Misu rolled her eyes and looked at the hare “You are annoying what do you want Zolomon?”

Ximena stops as she hears voices and slowly turns around, seeing the two beasts are woodlanders she relaxes and waves “Hello fellow beasts of Mossflower”

Zolomon frowns at first “Oh come on ….ummm…” Should we call her M….or Mrs. M…he has no clue and then the hamster and he grins “A hamster cool, hamsters are rare and usually not in mossflower woods”

Misu snorts “Go eat a cake or something hare” She then just looks at the hamster and simply nods a hello.

Ximena nods “Oh yes we are rare I suppose, I am just looking for a good home and maybe a job somewhere. And I would also like to make a friend or two”

Zolomon first grins at Misu “That’s a great idea thanks Mi….” He smiles “Mi suits you ya..” He smiles at the hamster “I am Zolomon archer for Mossflower Defenders…the odd one is Misu or Mi..also an archer in Mossflower Defenders and she has the best ideas, so shall we go eat cake at maybe the abbey or best yet the Defender Base?”

Misu glares and walks over to the hare and just looks him in the eyes and trust me she finds a way if he looks away before she speaks “I am Misu..nothing else Zolomon do remember that or I will tie your ears in a knot that will take healers days to get undone.”

Ximena smiles “I am Ximena….” She frowns at the ottermaid and backs up a couple paces. The otter is a little creepy for her likening. “I am sort of a wandering healer.”

Zolomon gulps and just nods as he backs away also, he glances at the hamster “A healer..hey no need ta wander as you can jolly well join the Mossflower Defenders we need some healers to join up now that one seems to have maybe went home and there is a couple at the abbey but they are mainly abbey healers and can’t be in Defenders full time at all…course they STILL help when they can or we are at the abbey but a healer at base or traveling with us would be jolly great”

Misu folds her arms over her chest and then walks towards the abbey.

Ximena smiles “I would love to join if I could, I love helping beasts and I know a lot on healing herbs and plants, how to treat wounds and some illnesses and even a broth that’s great for those annoying coughs and colds.”

Zolomon watches the sea otter head off and smiles at the hamster maid “Well come on then MS. X…Ummm I can give ya a nickname right?”

Ximena smiles “I do not mind, so where are we headed…somewhere for lunch I do hope”

Misu is already ahead of them.

Zolomon grins “I like you already..Lunch is always important…so is breakfast and dinner, and snacks…” He leads the way to the abbey.

Ximena chuckles and follows the hare and sea otter.

Last edited by warrior_Otter_maid (2018-05-14 09:44:51 PM)

Board footer