Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-30 07:50:57 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Mossflower Tournament of Power

The universe is threatened, danger looms. In order to save itself from destruction, Mossflower must compete in and win a tournament against other worlds.

You must gather 10 fighters to compete in this tournament:

Rules
1. The First 9 must be living allies of Mossflower.
2. The tenth must be a deceased villain brought back for 24 hours to compete in the tournament
3. Standard DB Tournament Rules: Win by Ring out, No Killing. Last team with remaining fighters wins
4. Your villain must be resurrected if Mossflower wins.

#2 2018-03-31 05:03:00 AM

Henry the Poet

Re: Mossflower Tournament of Power

While I would like to participate, the only character I have that is really eligible, and the only one any knows anything about, is Henry. The problem with Henry is that he is a poet and a bit of a healer, so he would not be the best choice for the Tournament of Power. Therefore, I think I would sit this one out.

"Oh, dainty triolet! Oh, fragrant violet!
Oh, gentle heigho-let (or little sigh)
On sweet urbanity, though mere inanity, to touch their vanity we will rely!"
-Chorus. "P'raps If You Address The Lady Most Politely." By Gilbert&Sullivan. Princess Ida.

#3 2018-03-31 07:58:20 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

Sounds like a cool OOC plot to do...But in like an OOC ONLY room so it doesnt get mixed up with like IC plots....but still sounds cool and OOC plots are good to do sometimes also for fun and something different.

They could like group up at like starbucks or Pizza Hut and be like...ok whats the plan......well first more food !

#4 2018-03-31 05:31:14 PM

Karth Riverbark

Sounds like Sliders...jumping from world to world....only this one needs MAJOR HELP...

Yeah though could be interesting OOC thing maybe...don't know

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#5 2018-03-31 07:10:23 PM

The_Brony_Marek

It's a Dragon Ball thing, and while it would be a great idea, coming up with other universes would be too much of a pain.

Stayed tuned for mine (and hopefully other's) teams, I'll need some time to build it.

#6 2018-04-01 08:01:17 PM

oz

Maybe....not sure whom would join.....

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#7 2018-04-03 08:42:35 AM

The_Brony_Marek

My Team
1.  Xander (Leader)- As the leader of the Mossflower Defenders, Marek would see nobeast more fit to lead Team Mossflower
2. Marek- Would be the beast that is actually in charge of recruiting Team Mossflower, alongside Xander
3. Zolomon-Zolomon would be chosen for his archery skills and unrivaled speed. He is unpredictable and easy to underestimate.
4. Rupert- Also an unsuspecting fighter. Rupert can hold his own in a fight and is surprisingly strong and agile for his age. He isn't very durable though.
5. Oz- Nobody suspects the blind badger. Oz can fight a lot better than you think he can.
6. Dorarose- An excellent fighter and one of the beasts of Mossflower who has earned the most respect from Marek. She has proven time and time again that he has the will and the battle experience to hold her own against anything thrown at her, and she is a strong warrior who will never give up even in the face of such overwhelming odds as the Tournament of Power.
7. Magramba- I don't actually know that much about Magramba OOCly and I know he wouldn't get along with Marek ICly, but I think Marek and especially Xander could convince him to join the fight to save Mossflower. Besides, what would this kind of team be without the Champion of Redwall?
8. Markalaway- Mysterious and Uncanny, Marek and Xander aren't sure what to expect from Markalaway, but his unique fighting style as well as his ability to intimidate the competition makes him a worthy choice.
9. Nightbreath- The 2nd beast in Modern Mossflower to earn Marek's respect (the 1st being Scioto) and admiration, Nightbreath would probably already know about the conflict and would be a 1st draft pick. After losing an epic battle with Nightbreath during the 1st Marek TP,Marek is aware of Nightbreath's unique and overwhelming fighting power and style. He may just be the best choice on this list.

And of course our surprise villain

10. Quickclaw- With little time remaining and little other choice, Marek and Nightbreath travel to the Dark Forest to recruit Quickclaw, whom Marek has a personal connection with. (Hey, it's OOC, so why not give some beasts powers they don't normally haave. In this case Nightbreath= Baba). For those of you who aren't familiar, Quickclaw was  the father of Blackfur and the original leader of the Black Rose back in the Golden Days of the Muck, for his connection with Marek stay tuned to my Redthorn Tale story. Quickclaw is cunning, polite and pure evil, but is willing to be a team player especially if he gets something out of it, in this case Resurrection. Quickclaw prefered to avoid fights if he could, but he is more than willing and capable in a fight if need be, and would be an excellent addition to Team Mossflower.

Last edited by The_Brony_Marek (2018-04-12 05:22:56 PM)

#8 2018-04-03 02:30:31 PM

Karth Riverbark

After Much thought...and looking at whom is alive still and who is not, wish a couple was still alive though as that be cool....so my team....

1.Karth Riverbark-Me-....my team so I am leader

2.Xander Winters- He is a badger and Karth repects him and would in any world

3. Angela- Well we do need a healer and she seems one that would make one listen or kick butt if they didnt listen
4. Nightbreath- Add a creepy Seer

5.Vojin Longtail-Me- He is a good skilled warrior and can help like co-leader

6.Bandit- Why not...he sort of fights, and is fat so who would think he do much and he could keep us all on a diet!

7.Minsc- Good warrior to have

8.Marek- fighter, he seems good at tracking from logs and good for advice and maybe some healer skills too

9. Dorarose- Fighter and  she knows some healer stuff right?( Her mate was a healer and her grandma is one)
Ok....a villian to bring back into this OOC  mess thing......I found a crazy one that could work and then most likely betray their butts afterwards if they survived....

10.Bloodclaw- Crazy, insane, good fighter and cunning.....

This was fun to make!

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#9 2018-04-03 02:39:13 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Speaking as the man behind Bloodclaw, that is perhaps the most dangerous choice out of all of the villains the muck has had in the last 10 years or so.

I love it!

I ended up picking Quickclaw (if you are familiar with him) because he has a personal connection to Marek (you'll see in his backstory) and honestly as a cold, calculating but polite slaver. Doesn't that sound kinda like Frieza?

#10 2018-04-04 12:10:28 PM

oz

I am trying to figure out a team that would be intresting...noticed someone used Oz, thats cool...Oz is good with a staff, he may be blind but he will still kick your butt with a staff if needed tongue.

Anyways I would have Oz on my team, not as leader though. Karth is right a healer on a team is good so Anglea could be on my team also for a healer, he is also right that she can surprise a beast with some self defense skills if needed. Lets see a couple archers...Karth and Zolomon....

I still need a leader and thinking either Xander or Marek, both would be on my team.....thats like 6 so far and I need 3 more good guys...as for a villan to be around if there is a win...I like Quade..come on he destoyed a whole frecking village or two, an abbey and killed like almost 95% of beasts there....

Group So Far....

Marek
Xander
Oz
Angela
Zolomon
Karth
Nightbreath

Quade-for Villian

I will think of 2 more for good side later......and weather Xander or Marek is leader or maybe they co-leader

OK my last two are
Ciocan
Felicity

One is the 8.5 foot badger lord and he has a loyal LP hare with him

Last edited by oz (2018-04-04 01:40:25 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#11 2018-04-04 12:19:36 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Maybe later....Heres a cool clip from a show I like that fits the mood here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fheU3ALCcaQ

I do know Misu would be on there, she is a good tracker and archer, and can use throwing daggers too..I may or may not make a team, not role played enough yet to get to know who has good skills or not good skills or maybe gets along together as one needs to think of that as well. Also which villian is best to use based on skill as...duhhhh if they win you all know they be like I win and you DIE!!!!

#12 2018-04-04 12:45:13 PM

The_Brony_Marek

A fellow fan of Star vs. The Forces of Evil I see.

Now I really do want to make this an OOC TP, the problem is less coming up with a team as it would consist of whoever we got together, but on creating other universes.

I also think Quade is another good choice. Well done

#13 2018-04-04 02:08:18 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

First, what is Dragon Ball?  I have never heard of this fandom before.

Second, you all picked at least one of my characters and I simply cannot even!  (In a good way!)

Third, man, I have no idea who'd be on my team.  I'd probably have to pick at least on of Bandit's characters..... I dunno yikes

#14 2018-04-04 03:29:47 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Wow you haven't heard of Dragon Ball either? I'm impressed by your level of Television avoidance. Just look it up online the next time you get a chance, it's been around for so long and so many episodes that explaining it would take too long.

In any case, take your time. No need to be in a hurry about this.

#15 2018-04-04 04:15:33 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Most shows (and movies) I either can't handle because they're too graphic in their violence or I am disgusted with because of the "adult themes".  I prefer reading, anyway.

I have my team partially made:

1) Xander -- Leader because none of my chars are good leaders
2) Felicity -- because I the player wanna be on this team tongue  And of all of my chars, she's the best at fist fights
3) Sarnith -- reasons.  Also, he's a carpenter, so they're strong, right?
4) Kate -- she's in charge of the food xD
5) Marek -- he can be dangerous, if he desires to be
6) Bandit -- he's a good fighter
7) Nightbreath -- because he's training Blisa to fight hand-to-hand

Vladmir Stormfeather -- villain of the Thorns of Steel TP I was co-leader of the Summer after I first joined smile

Xia -- bonus/non-fighter character -- mascot xD wink

~*~

When I come up with anybody else, I'll edit this post and add them xD

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2018-04-12 04:03:58 PM)

#16 2018-04-09 12:10:52 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

I am still thinking......

#17 2018-04-12 05:23:49 PM

The_Brony_Marek

I have updated my post to explain my choices, I hope this helps other make or explain theirs. I also hope you enjoy, good luck.

Board footer