Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-01-16 11:09:37 PM

Karth Riverbark

Re: TP Ideas Discussion!

Snow..Ice..Ya!...Now most can be inside the warm abbey being warm, but maybe a couple beasts can be out in the snow and need helped.I have a feeling Ewan may get stuck in it looking for someone as Plan for this is...well the Storm hits with its high wind and some icy rain turned to snow, lucky very minor damage around the abbey, if any...prehaps the treehouse is damaged?. Luckly  some things like Bell Tower will be ok. they will just need to be extra careful.Ice on steps to anywhere outside, what fun...Maybe a tree down in Ferravale  and one in the woods.
Mainly it's find a couple travelers, mainly NPCS....Whom is lost in this storm and needs found to take to the abbey?..Why a traveling group of performers smile. A small group of maybe like 8-10 beasts.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#27 2019-01-16 11:10:59 PM

Karth Riverbark

This could be this week, the week before the feast smile....

Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare

#28 2019-01-16 11:19:06 PM

oz

Well Oz's knee will NOT like the storm, thats for sure.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#29 2019-01-17 09:41:40 AM

Rudolfo And Alts

Sounds Fun...well fun to role play out clearly not fun ICLY..and I know a perfect idea! Jaxson has a treehouse that can be destroyed and the whole darn tree can crash down!The tree already sort of been leaning since Spring...why not finish it off...of course without Jaxson in it! Then he surely does have a reason to get a new place to live and rebuilt a new home somewhere maybe.

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

#30 2019-01-17 10:41:14 AM

Karth Riverbark

COOL!

Ok then the traveling performers are mainly NPCS (If someone wants to play one feel free) They are woodlander species (3 Mice and 3 squirrels ) And their leader beaver(Wanted something rarely used) and he has a daughter. So the storm hits and the group is forced to try and find shelter  and has heard Redwall is close by so try and head there and get separated, the leader Aric loses his daughter and MUST SEEK HELP  to find her...what will happen? Let's do this!!!!

#31 2019-01-17 11:26:55 AM

oz

The dibbun's  name is Luna smile

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#32 2019-01-20 01:13:10 PM

KenyaAndJacenta

The player that played Kenya....will not be back.Sorry...this is someone else posting this as I already updated the hare she played reason for disappearing...now the novice otter's reason.

I gave someone permission to spoof her since don't have pwords ect....this one was saved and just signed in when looked at wedsite( some computers will save pwords for sites after all to save time )....hopefully no one gets upset at this....Kenya dies in a log that will be posted from the winter storm role plays..sorry again sad I didnt know what else to say happen as it's a 100% the player will not return and sort of going with what another player said about characters they had....no one should role play another's characters and I think that's best for  KenyaAndJacenta...thank you for your understanding.........

#33 2019-01-20 01:27:38 PM

Karth Riverbark

Yeah...first I also agree. No one should, unless have premission....should role play or spoof another character or say what so and so character is doing. If I don't know I will just have my character be like I don't know where so and so is or I have no clue what so and so is doing:P I mean so and so could be danceing on the abbey roof in pink PJs with a rake singing happy birthday...but would I know that? Not unless SAW THEM....hee hee that would be a funny sight though seeing some beast do that, likely some drunk beast:P...anyhow on with the winter storm after math and finding the lost Luna, seeing what other troubles there is and so on and so on...let's role play!

#34 2019-01-20 03:16:00 PM

oz

That's true...no spoofing or saying another character is doing something or is somewhere unless it's known for sure the character is where ever said, or doing what ever. I sometimes say maybe they are busy or I have not seen them today sorry. And hey the whole didnt see them today sorry Oz could sooo do  cause he is blind and see's no one. He hears beasts when in a room or when talking to them, a character could easyly walk past him when he is napping in a chair or maybe the room is crowed for a meal and he doesn't know who all is there when so many are there..it's loud and a lot of paw steps, during those times  beasts know to go up to Oz if it's important and say hey ..

As for the Winter Storm and after math I like it so far and it's good role play. We should do more snow and winter stuff, fun though..snow ball fights, build a snow fort of snow beast.....slip on ice maybe, skate on the pond (That is supposed to happen after the feast I think and the pond is very thick ice). There is talk of how cold it is so lets drink hot cocoa, tea, cider or warm soup. Maybe ice cycles were seen on a window or in bell tower....make snow angels in the snow..a lot of fun ideas to do for winter role plays!!

I play:

#35 2019-01-20 10:37:18 PM

Rudolfo And Alts

On the Blackrose- Taz is my evil marten and he may be  hypnotist a woodlander into doing something evilish..fun! Hey Taz is evil, and creepy...also anyone want to make a temporary bad guy or girl ?

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

#36 2019-01-22 02:02:25 PM

Karth Riverbark

Some FUN winter role play be nice smile.

Ice skateing..snow ball fights...build forts and stuff...complaining of that darn ice patch and the cold.....hot cider by the fire...cookies that look like snowflakes!

#37 2019-01-25 12:45:36 PM

oz

I think a gravestone was added for Kenya in the graveyard so, that's nice

I play:

#38 2019-01-25 12:49:41 PM

oz

The DAB need to do something, just not sure what

Last edited by oz (2019-01-25 12:49:55 PM)

I play:

#39 2019-02-02 02:35:46 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Great discussion so far, y'all! big_smile

Yes, we need to do a DAB thing.  Let's think about it for a week and see what we come up with big_smile

Thank you to whoever you are for the update on Kenya/Jacenta's player and chars.  Please give her my blessing and hope that she has a good life, wherever she is.

#40 2019-02-21 07:47:09 PM

Karth Riverbark

We should do that small things missing/stolen around abbey role play smile. Something still fun and not like OMG it's vermin to kill us all danger role play smile

#41 2019-02-23 05:38:09 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I agree.  Y'all totally need to do that RP!  I can look forward to reading those logs when I come back from my break ♡

#42 2019-02-25 04:42:10 PM

Sinway

As a fellow otter i am also for a hullabaloo as well

Sinway Streampike- Brother of Redwall Abbey
Crevan- Good fox kit of Ferravale

Board footer