Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-05 11:14:20 AM

Lutea
Website

Personal Update - Pertains to LP

Hello all!

Starting November 12th, the next 2-3 months are going to be very packed for me as far as RL goes. I am moving across the country,  starting school again, and will shortly thereafter be starting a new job (and then another new job after my training is up). At that point I will be working on the ambulance and my hours / online availability may go a bit nuts for awhile.

What this means for the LP:
Really? Not much! You don't need me around in order to run plots and have roleplay! I will try to get online as much as I can to answer questions and run administrative functions with +skills, website, building, etc. but please be patient with me for awhile.

Riley is also dealing with RL, so if there is an urgent OOC matter or IC question, etc. you may email me through the forum mailer (my email is also listed on my profile), or contact me via Discord chat at lutralime#7403.

Remember: Varus is in charge of the First Patrol, so if you're trying to get things started with the Long Patrol, or if you are in the Long Patrol and have ideas for a mission, etc. ping him about it!

Of course, I may have more time than I am anticipating, but I wanted you all to be aware - just in case!

Keep it real,
-Jinora

Lutea, Aden, Samara, Mary, Nautch, Jinora, Kympa, Isla, Rionach, and Jion
Avatar is a free base from Ace_Coyote on FA that I edited over

#2 2018-11-15 05:56:40 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer