Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-16 12:04:41 PM

oz

Couple Role Plays

1. Zolomon is the runner sent to the mountain to tell them the grim news, he should get there 22ndth October ICLY(A Monday and also a day most should be on)
2. We need to figure out when Marek's funeral is, maybe the 1st November..that's a Thursday.
3. When to have the memorial set up for all lost in the Siege battle...the 281 hares, 10 Guosim shrews which included the former Log--Log, Brother Rafael died,Some assorted refugees, a few Abbey beasts(oocly NPCS), some random Ferravale beast that came to help..and 3-4 Sparrows died....Of course Marek died too, he killed Ormaz and stopped any further deaths from happening by killing Ormaz. And  there were beasts wounded of course...
Ok this are the main ones as know there was no Autumn Feast, we will just have to have a good Winter Season Feast. So thinking role play of course being recovering, seeing what crops still have and what don't, maybe gathering a few herbs before gets too cold...basic finish getting ready for Winter
And at the badger Mt....they get the grim news, there is like 3-4 scrolls with the Badger Lord seal on them and Zolomon was told to make sure Quinten got them(October 25th gets there). Reactions to this should be...interesting 300 hares left with the Badger Lord and only 21 come back, of the 21
2 officers..Sargent Tarsa and Corporal Adrian.
.3 healers
3 runners(One being Zolomon who is there on 22nd) 
11 fighters..
2 new recruits ...Hanzi and Isla
SO the mountain would get ready for the rest to come back, they likely leave the abbey in 1-2 weeks or there around....And can oocly use the LP travel room..the plan is they have the boat to use to get to the shore and walk the rest of the way from there...so trip be  a little over 2 weeks since its water travel and 21 hares and a badger, couple random boat beasts would fit on the boat 

Should all be fun fun 

Last edited by oz (2018-10-16 08:35:53 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-10-16 12:15:37 PM

Ximena

Re: Couple Role Plays

Yeah not great reactions and Tarsa most likely get a lot of wot happen ect ect ect

Tarsa will also be busy training those New Recruits and OH making sure Adrain punishment for not follwoing a direct orer..sticks tongue.

Paper work, you need to write up a list of whom was with you and what happen, also your gonna put the names of the loss in ABC order and place on side weather they were a runner-healer-fighter..an officer or not. I have also decided any pay you were getting is stopped for 8 weeks, and when we get back your to do sentry duty , your not to leave the mountain either till those 8 weeks are up. And its not just normal sentry duty, your have a lot of sentry duty. As for anything else right now I should see about making you peel some potatoes and help clean up and wash some dishes till we leave.....he also has to do dishes and cleaning at the mountain when returns smile

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

#3 2018-10-16 05:04:42 PM

Karth Riverbark

They can have a memorial service at the Mountain as well, yeah the hares are buried at the abbey but there can still be a memorial service for them at the mountain as well. A sort of remember what they did thing. Once all the hares and Badger Lord gets back of course.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#4 2018-10-17 07:24:11 AM

KenyaAndJacenta

I would say have a feast at the mountain but they may be too sad for one. Unless its like in memory of them sort of feast.

#5 2018-10-17 02:17:20 PM

oz

The arrival may be done soon...and Zolomon be one very tried and ill hare. I mean you run with little rest and not pack much food/water, yes its on the way also so helps.....but I looked it up..your body temp goes up, your muscles hurt a few days, you may even suddenly get too cold if its cold weather after stoping. So he will likely be in the infirm few days ICLY.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#6 2018-10-22 05:24:43 PM

oz

ok well zolomon arrived..grim news given

I play:

Board footer