Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-25 11:56:11 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

Fight!..In The Library?!-Redwall Log

who:

Kenya- soon to be novice

Atvi- dibbun vole

Benar-Abbot of Redwall

Sinway-Fighter in Mossflower Defenders

Log:

==This log mentions some of Fate Of Marek but also some dibbun stuff...and a fight!===

Benar had keep his promise of a short visit to the camp out, ended up a longer visit as he feel asleep here in the soft chair, his glasses on the table beside him. Not many are here now, likely off to classes or breakfast.

Atvi sits at the foot of the chair and watches him, tilting his head and then yawns.

Kenya looks over, she was up here but sleep in a corner away from everyone and only just now is more in the open as she looks over and rolls her eyes "Leave him alone...your not supposed to bother beasts Atvi...your annoying"

Atvi turns to Kenya "You annoying...."He grins and stands slowly and gets something from his pocket and walks over to Kenya, its a worm and it goes on her head.

Kenya snorts and back to her book....that is till Atvi becomes annoying and she screams and then goes to tackle the vole"YOU!!!!!"

Benar jumps awake and blinks a few times before he reaches for his glasses "What in the seasons is going on?" He adjusts his glasses and looks at the two dibbuns.

Atvi eeeeks as he is tackled and goes to try and kick Kenya and looks over at the abbot"She started it..it her fault she a meanie!!"

Kenya glares and as a kick connects she looks ready to punch Atvi.

Benar sighs and is still tried as he stands and clears his voice "ENOUGH!"

Atvi whimpers and scoots away from the otter,he then starts to bite her ear when Benar shouts and he quickly lets go and blinks...oh no the abbot just....yelled.

Kenya swats at the vole and looks very annoyed and, she takes one look at Benar and frowns.

Benar folds his arms over his chest and looks right at the two dibbuns and he is not happy either"Explain to me..right now the meaning of this."

Atvi frowns as he looks at the floor, he isn't sure what to say..."I..don't know...."

Kenya says, "He put a worm on my head...I told him to leave you alone and so he goes to annoy me...and he tried to bite me, you saw him""

Benar takes a deep breath "Then you tell someone you do not..start a fight."

Atvi giggles about the worm and then goes to push the otter away...ok where is the worm anyways, oh well...wait as he goes to punch Kenya the arm, "You losts mr. worm"

Kenya folds her arms over her chest and then that punch, it's time to tackle the vole again, yeah she is just a little grumpy this morning.

Benar glares and stomps his foot"STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!" Yeah now he is angry and he goes to separate them and points to a chair to sit down, making sure they don't sit beside one another"Sit..down"

Sinway heard the commotion coming from the library the otter steps through the door just as Benar starts yelling again "Wot be all this yellin' about Benar, tis not like ye to raise yer voice." He then sees Kenya and Atvi and sighs

Atvi still tries to slap at Kenya and then sits down in a chair, he hmmphs and then looks at the floor, picking up the worm..and pocketing it.

Kenya sits in her own chair and pouts as she leans back.

Benar hears Sinway but his focus is on Kenya and Atvi" Why?"He sighs, its not been the best week...a deep breath and he speaks " You two are going to help Friar Lacota peel potatoes, and your going to help wash dishes for the next week is the understood"

Atvi frowns, he doesn't want to do dishes and surely not a week, he mutters a..."Okie.." He will sit here quietly till dismissed and able to leave the room.

Sinway can guess what happen just by looking at the which two dibbuns have gotten in trouble he watches as the vole gets up and leaves stepping out of Atvi way and heading over to Kenya

Kenya keeps her arms folded and looks away "Fine...but he started it..."She sighs no she wont argue with the abbot.."Ok...sorry"

Benar sighs as he sits back down in his chair, finally "I don't care who started it....no fighting in the abbey, and yes you two were fighting." He looks at Sinway "The past few days have been...quit annoying"

Sinway frowns looking down at Kenya picking her up sitting down on the chair and sitting her on his lap "The abbot be right Kenya, what ever Atvi did ye shouldn' be fightin'." His voice is gentle and caring he then looks over to Benar "Aside from Patch and our guest in the infirmity has anything else happen."

Kenya frowns as she just looks at the floor,"No one...likes me...keep saying it ...cause true....I sorry ..."She then is quiet for now.

Benar says, "The cat is in the old office, the door has two guards and no one can go in unless with a guard...she has sadly proven to be too dangerous to just stay in the infirm, a healer can see her in that old office." He looks at Kenya and back to Sinway " I came up here last night as promised the dibbuns a story then seems I fell asleep up here and woken up to ...Kenya and Atvi fighting""

Sinway shakes his head hugging Kenya close "That ain't true lass, plenty beasts like ye, even the abbot likes ye.......just because he isn't happy with ye right now doesn't mean he don't like ye." He then turns back to Benar nodding "Was not made aware she been moved."

Kenya sniffs and is crying and maybe even about to fall asleep even, or least just fairly quiet.

Benar sighs as he looks over at Kenya, he answers Sinway first "She..attempted to attacked me..Karth knocked her out and I had her moved." He speaks quietly and takes off his glasses to clean them before placing them back on and yawns, still tried.

Benar speaks after a quiet moment " I dislike having to..dish out punishments, I will have to let Oz know about Kenya and Atvi but the dish washing and helping with peeling potatoes stays, for both of them"

Sinway keeps hugging Kenya trying to stay calm when he is told the cat tried to attack his friend he instead focuses on the second thing the abbot said "Ye might need to have a little talk with Atvi, this ain't be the first time he has picked on Kenya......and I agree on the punishment, though Atvi started it, tis still wrong to fight." He hugs Kenya again "Especially of one who hopes to join the order soon......so no more fightin' ok Kenya?"

Kenya sniffs and nods "Ok....but Atvi still mean." She wipes her eyes looks at Benar "I..I am sorry...I still wanna be a novice..I do. I know says not fight..only..only if life in danger or...last resort."

Benar nods "That is right Kenya....and you are forgiven but the punishment stays as you and Atvi both fought, you both wanted to hurt each other."

Sinway pats her head a few times "Then it be settled." He looks over to Benar "Have we gotten any info from Patch......if he hasn't talked I would like ye to let me handle him.....he seems to like me fer some reason."

Kenya sniffs,"I..remember all of charter, and study it a lot and reading books on herbs and...and want to maybe be a healer one day if allowed"

Benar smiles a little "Maybe you can recite it to me....later and perhaps we can think of getting you some novice robes BUT...I will decide that after a week...alright, you are dismissed"

Kenya blinks and smiles "Really?" She slips off Sinway's lap and then nods as she walks out quietly, in a little better mood at least.

Sinway watches as she walks out turning to Benar "I'm sorry about Kenya....with all that has happen I haven't been able to spend time with her.....she still hurtin'."

Benar nods "I know...its been a while since she has gotten into trouble, only one other time she got into enough trouble to have me have to lecture her...this being I believe right before you came back....as for Patch is it wise for you to speak to him?"

Sinway thinks for a second and nods "He seems to like me, and I be one of the only beast nice to him.....I'm sure I can get him to talk with out to much trouble, and I'm smart enough to not let slip any info we don't want him to know."

Benar nods "Just..be careful I do not totally trust Patch and I rather he not be in the abbey but I will also not turn a beast away unless they do something to break a rule or prove to be dangerous"He frowns "Such as that...cat, under guard right now I surely dislike her in the abbey a lot more than Patch"

Sinway nods "Like I said, Patch likes me, better to have me keepin' a eye on him rather then someone he doesn't like, as fer the cat.....we need to get that info about where the slaves are.....I don't like her here at all but then I also don't like her out wondering the woods either."

Benar says, "She was injured that part was true..she spoke of a warning but didn't say what"

Sinway nods and gets up "I do hope Xander and the group made it safe and sound and are bringing help back......with the hawks attacking and are new guest.....I'm getting an uneasy feelin' friend."

Benar sighs "I hope he returns soon as well we have no way of knowing if he even made it to the western shore some news would be very good"He yawns and leans back in his chair "I may just take a nap...here still bit tried..."The abbot likely will fall asleep with his glasses on.

Sinway nods walking to the door chuckling at as his friend passes out in the chair "Well can't have that." So with that the otter picks up Benar and takes him to his room informing all novices he passes that the abbot needs sleep and even has a guard posted at his room door to make sure his friend gets his much needed rest

Board footer