Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-23 11:03:25 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

I Am Not Going Back-Fate Of Marek TP

Who:

Misu- Former Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Ewan-LP Hare

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Hawkeye-Old otter

Bo- Old Cook from Misus Holt

NPC Ottermaid- Misu's mother

When:

Early moring maybe on the western shore

Log:

Misu was usually not one to be late. She also was usually not one to.......smile. Ok something was up. She still has her longbow and arrows, a sling and pouch of stones. She decided to keep the armor, its awesome and cool and a badger made it ok...she keeps it...case closed.

Xander is doing some sword drills and then stops when he sees Misu and walks over "Where have you been..."Ok the smile creeps him out a little, he knows she never smiles as he takes a couple steps back. "Misu? You ok..something happen I should know of..."He waves a paw "Never mind we have to finish getting ready to go, we are leaving as soon as Lord Ciocan is ready with his hares."

Ewan just watches as he fiddles with his saber, he has become a bit better with the saber at least "I am ready...I think anyways. I am going too"

Hawkeye has limped down and out, yep that didn't take long at all "So..heading back to your home. Again good luck with that kid." He sits down and sighs at his bandaged leg.

Misu starts to speak to Xander and then turns to see the old otter "Shouldn't you be in bed or something" And back to momotone voice, then she glaces at the badger"You and the others finish getting ready then I was just letting you know I am gonna be in Halyard."

Xander frowns"You don't have time Misu we could leave soon and I rather not have to wait."He sighs "Sorry just..nervous and"And Hawkeye makes it worse as he walks over to the old otter "Why are you out of the infirm, you said you would stay"

Ewan frowns at Hawkeye "You are wounded..your not going with the group to Mossflower are you, that be a long long walk and..walking is not good for you"

Hawkeye shrugs "I hate it...so I left. I will be fine."He smiles "I am proud of ya ..Xander, your all grow up and turned out good and ya look like a right great fighter"He nods to the hare "No not going with em'...maybe if I were younger I would, naaa..this old otter is staying in Halyard and there is a healer thar..that I know, and tis not all crowed with like hundreds of hares..."

Misu speaks before anyone can say much "I can get him back to Halyard."She holds something out to Xander"I am not going back to Mossflower sir..I am staying here."

Xander is not sure weather to be in shock, argue or what .He blinks and asks"Why?" Not really directed at any one beast.

Ewan just looks at the ground, and then looks around "So....maybe his lordship is like..talking with the others or wot ever needs done before all leave" Yeah maybe Ewan should be there, all well.

Hawkeye shakes his head "I don't need....ok fine some help be nice lass thank ya, but I agree with Xander, why are you staying?" He then decides just in case was directed at him "And de reason I am not staying here is...just too many, I like ta just have a short group of friends and as I said...healers be in Halyard too and one I have know for a long while..nice old vole maid, bit grumpy and seems to hate all around her but I get along with her"

Misu speaks "My mother is there....and another otter from my Holt."She never really said much of her past just she rather not but she is now "The survived when the monitors attacked and destroyed my Holt....they live here..I..I want to stay and I can help Hawkeye back to town, make sure he gets there safe sir" A small smile...wow she is happy, that's like..rare.

Ewan smiles "Reuoins are nice. I say you let her stay and its family right?"

Hawkeye smiles softly "Yes...reuoins be nice and family is important"He nods "Thanks for the help back lass, normally say no ta help but..tis needed sometimes" He looks to his bandage leg, "For sure needed, getting too old for stuff like this and that ambush yesterday proved that time to serious retire..not go to that Rusty Dagger..maybe the nicer tavern, much better part of the village too, most likely nicer food"

Misu says, "I would avoid a place called Rusty Dagger also..the Halyard Tavern is much better and seems the Long Patrol hares love it..and no one fights there.....usually""

Xander finally stands up and after a deep breath he speaks "Alright Misu. Just try to stay out of trouble I want to be able to say your fine and not be unknowing lying"

Hawkeye chuckles "Rusty Dagger is a rather bad name choice lass I agree" He limps a little ways over to the sand and tenses up in pain, "Stupid leg..could of been worse suppose could be limping around the dark forest after all"

Misu nods "Yes sir" She says quietly, even though she doesn't need to call him sir anymore its habit. She glaces at the old otter "Ready to help you to Halyard when ever your ready"

Ewan says, "So....we leaving soon too or...waiting and how far of a march..well walk, yeah march is it to Redwall?"

Hawkeye nods "I be ready now lass no since in sitting or standing around and besides this area is about ta get super crowed and rather not be here then"

Xander nods, he then goes over to the old otter and gently hugs him"Stay safe ok Hawkeye. Maybe we can send messages to each other somehow..." He nods to Misu"And...you too Misu. And I am glad your mom is alive and who ever else survived that attack on your holt. You will be missed....both of you"

Misu is hugging...no one, she is not a hugger so do not try unless you want punched. She just nods and will head to the village, and yes make sure Hawkeye gets there ok as well.

Hawkeye smiles returning the hug "You stay safe too kid" He then goes with Misu.

Misu walks along with the old otter and keeps a look out for trouble, she then speaks “Your like a hermit...arnt you?”

Hawkeye blinks and smiles “A bit lass aye....I don't think I would of handled it well with who knows how many hares on that beach soon, and the badger lord and your friends...they likely safe in that march as only a darn fool would mess with them”

Misu nods “Xander is a good leader he will be fine. He fights well and has a lot of help to save the abbey and Mossflower”

Hawkeye nods “He will be fine ya right lass”

They walk a little ways more and soon they are at the tavern.

Misu makes sure the old otter is ok before she leaves, goes to a small hut and knocks, soon an old otter maid answers and Misu hugs her tightly “Mother..I am staying” She is surely hugged back...well hugging her mother is different....Another otter nods a hello...Misu does remember him as being Old Bo the cook. She later finds out Bo and her mother are soon to wed, all is well and it seems this otter maid has a happy ending, one she didn't ever think she would have.

Last edited by warrior_Otter_maid (2018-08-25 12:18:15 PM)

#2 2018-09-05 03:15:07 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: I Am Not Going Back-Fate Of Marek TP

What a beautiful way to end the story.  Thank you for not killing Misu off.  I hope you can someday come back and play with us again.  You'll be missed <3

Board footer