Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-23 09:31:15 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

Update On My Characters...

Misu:

My archer otter maid who acts like Wendy Adams sometimes smile....anyways..she has decided to stay on the western shore and live in Halyard, because she likes the ocean and was born there, she found her aging mother she thought died in an attack on her Holt. In her back story her Holt was attacked when she was in her late teen seasons and so she been alone for like a few seasons thinking herself the lone survive of the attack. Monitors attacked so it's why sh hates them so much and fears them, the monitors killed and then left and the only reason she survived is she was trapped in a cellar with a house collapsed on top of it, she was found later by a group of Long Patrol hares who came upon the village and heard her crying. They even took her in for a couple seasons and one had started to teach her how to use a longbow and she learned rather quickly and practiced a lot and even after the hares left she practiced and made her way to Mossflower...well she recently was in Halyard at the tavern and...found her mother there, her mother was badly hurt but survived and helped by another otter of the clan who survived and they decided to leave Mossflower and go live by the sea, they are sea otters after all and they even fell in love and live in Halyard...Misu found her mother, happy reunion and decided she would stay in Halyard so of course she has to tell her leader she is leaving Mossflower Defenders but once she does she will wish the Mossflower Defenders luck in their fight against the horde and she will take care of her mother and her soon to be stepfather.

Kakarauri :

Well...the insane marten....yeah my plans for her is she dies but I am not saying who finally kills her your all find out in the final fight of the TP tongue

Kenya:

Sighs............I am not sure what to do with Kenya, I mean she is starting to be happy now and adopted by Sinway so she has a family now...A  friend seems  willing to play her as my friend has made a hare as she loves, same as me, the Redwall books and she loves the Long Patrol but may also be wiling to play Kenya. My idea is she may run away and need found but she wont run off and get like serious hurt or captured, she will just run away and get lost in the woods...maybe sprang an ankle or something...but a role play can happen where she is found, now the running away would be AFTER THE TP..or least after that final fight as there will be some wrap ups of events like a feast, healing and recovering  and cleaning up..repairs...etc...

Well that's all my characters so....why the plans, well...I am going to have to leave the muck, guess I spend too much time on it and need to spend time  on more important things in life...Soooooooooo....yeah but at least Misu isn't dying like I thought of doing. Kenya is going to stay at the abbey ICLY...the only one dying is my evil marten.

I will miss the muck, as for some other things...I may be on here once or twice but I did talk someone into going ahead with the role play with my evil marten, to be posted  later as ICLY  it happens during the final TP fight. Of course the ending...changed just slightly..maybe...that will depend as it involves Kenya who will witness the fight and blame herself for the results and she may way run away after a ferret is taken care of, so that will open up some  role play to look for her....but as I said my friend seems willing to take over playing her.  Not sure my friend will make an acct or not...

Well that's all ladies and gentlemen

Signed

Warrior_Otter_Maid

#2 2018-08-25 12:41:13 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Re: Update On My Characters...

Misu:

While making a quick visit to Halyard she finds her thought dead mother, and another otter who was an old fisher beast from her HOLT ...they are alive. Its a happy reunion and she decides to live with her mother and the old fisher beast, of course that means she leaves the Mossflower Defenders but she keeps her new armor, it was a gift for her and made for her so she keeps it!

Yes she did tell Xander she is leaving(It was role played out in
http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=816

After the role play Misu went back to her mother and her, the fisher beast and her mother lived in a nice home in the village. Misu stayed a fine archer and even in a few seasons after her mother died peacefully she stayed and got some sea otters together and made a sea side Holt that she became Skipper of till she died of old age.

Kakarauri:

Will die in the Final Fight of the TP and it will be a total surprise to her too but the insane marten will meet her end in a surprising way....your have to stay tuned(Even If I did get it role played out already, it happens ICLY during final fight of the TP   in the abbey …

And One still around, in the hands..paws?..of a friend:

Kenya!

Kenya= is a soon to be novice, a very soon to be novice in fact and wants to be a healer beast. She is still unsure that beast like her as she does cause and gets into trouble sometimes, heck she cause this like a couple days after she came to the abbey...

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=663

SOOOO........

That is all, any logs my friend has of Kenya or the hare Jacenta (My friend's Healer LP Hare!) Will be seen logged on on her acct...well when she makes one tongue.

Anyways I miss miss the role play but Have to tend to other things and sadly the muck can't be one of them.

But no worries Kenya is still around and also look for Jacenta  the healer hare!

Signed
Warrior otter maid

#3 2018-08-25 09:36:17 PM

Karth Riverbark

Hope all is well..

So Misu stayed behind...that will be the first thing he asks when they get back with the long Patrol."..ok Where Is Misu, did you let her die?What do you mean she stayed behind?" Then again Karth is cooler staying the way he is...rare emotions and trigger happy at times. Yeah he may of had feeling for Misu but once he hears she is fine and found family  he will be happy for her, he just wont show it but trust me he will be happy for her, in his own way.

As for the insane marten...Karth would of loved to put an arrow in her....oh well tongue

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#4 2018-08-26 08:06:30 AM

Ximena

Ok glad Kenya will still be around

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

#5 2018-09-04 04:50:18 PM

Karth Riverbark

Yeah...I had to cut back on some characters too...Karth died btw

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#6 2018-09-06 05:23:02 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Thank you for not killing your chars (well, other than Kakarauri...but the baddies are usually made to kill, right?); I'm glad they all got a happy ending of sorts.

You will be missed, and I hope you can come back and play with us again someday.

Blessings,
~DoraRose <3

Board footer