Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-19 08:06:47 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

The Past Can Find One At Odd Times-Fate Of Marek TP?

Whom:

Misu-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Zolomon-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Ewan-LP Fighter Hare

Ximena- Healer in Mossflower Defenders

Hawkeye-Really old Otter

Crimson-slaver fox-spoofed

A haremaid, couple dibbun hares, dibbun seal, teeage otter, assorted village and tavern beasts in Halyard- spoofed beasts

Log:

Misu basically demanded they go for  a walk, anything to get out of that stone walled place and into some fresh air, lucky a little sunshine.

Xander looked around “I am not sure where we can go, we do have all day today it seems”

Ewan volunteered to go with them, as had another Long Patrol hare named Keno, a higher rank than Ewan for sure and rolled his eyes “Halyard is interesting....good food at the tavern wot”

Zolomon adjusted his longbow and walked along the beach and just nodded “Any where be fine chaps, right Xandy?”

Ximena was interested in the village herself “Id it like Ferravale. Or not so like Ferravale. I have always wanted to see a port city of some sort”

Misu shrugged “Halyard maybe,  lot better than all this sand, sand is annoying and it gets everywhere”

Xander sighed “I wish Rupert didn't stay behind but that's fine, he needed to maybe do something”

Zolomon chuckles “He liked likes the blooming library that place is huge most likely his dream come true”

Ewan smiles “The..village of Halyard is ok sometimes...lets go”

Once they are led to it, Keno looks bored “I will be else where Ewan, have a good day” And before the private can say a word, the older and higher rank hare is gone to who knows where, yes the hare hates his job and seems to find Ewan annoying.

Ximena frowns “Is it good to have one of those..officer hares not be with us?”

Misu watches the other hare leave and looks at Ewan “So....now what and it seems he hates you”Yes just say how it seems right away

Xander sighs as he looks around “I..dislike Halyard, it has bad memories for me here and rather not stay too long to be honest”

About that time a hare maid comes rushing along, she sees the group and quickens her pace “Help me..please she is just a dibbun, me and her got separated when some drunk rats were causing trouble...please help me find her, please”

Ximena blinks and frowns “A dibbun is missing, that's bad”

Misu listens and looks to Xander on what to do, he is the leader after all.

Ewan frowns “A missing dibbun I could report it to some hares...oh yeah no clue which way Keno went...not good. Umm...maybe we could...just look around right?”

The hare maid frowns “Please I am worried, her name is Snowdrop...please. I am...not of the Long Patrol, my husband was but he...died on a mission to stop some toads causing trouble and I decided to just stay here in the village, least some areas are hare friendly”

Xander nods “Then we fins the dibbun and you could ask the badger lord on staying at the mountain as just a resident maybe, or maybe there is some sort of job you could do that's non fighting...healer? Maybe cook even”

Zolomon smiles “So we have a mission like the wee dibbun or not so wee dibbun? And then enjoy de day right?”

Misu shrugs “I suppose enjoy the day but the longer we stand around and yap the shorter of a day there will be to enjoy”

Ximena nods “i do agree with Misu but...oh the poor dibbun is likely scared. Where do we looks for her?”

The hare maid answers “We were by the main tavern and I...thought I saw her this way, she likes to go to this little tide pool and look at the tiny fish and that's close to the boat dock”

Ewan sighs and nods, time to be serious and show he is a long patrol hare “Jolly right...so which way?”

Xander leads the way glaceing around and even asking a couple beasts if they have seen a young hare or not, one reply he seems to dislike as he frowns but thanks the fox for the info before going to the group “Someone thought they seen a young dibbun hare being carried by someone...and its not far from here in...”He frowns, the name he seems to know too well”The Rusty....Dagger...its umm.....this way” He walks slowly but seems to know where he is going and seems to dislike it at the same time.

Zolomon ears droop as he follows “Xandy...ya ok, ya seem worried, wot did that fox chap say ta ya?”

Misu just follows “So a dibbun kidnapped then, should we get other help?”

Ximena frowns, she follows though she seems to think it a bad idea.

Ewan slowly follows “This..is not a good part of Halyard, maybe we should get backup..get Lord Ciocan..find Keno..just report this?”

The hare maid is nervous but has followed “Where is my daughter? Is she safe...is this a slaver, is she even alive?!”

Xander frowns as they come to a run down sort of tavern...more like a shack ready to fall over if the wind blew too hard and it looks worse than it did  some seasons ago”Miss...stay out here with Private . Ewan....everyone else please follow me and to answer your question...yes the beast that has her is..dangerous but we will do what we can to get her back to you, you stay here,,,ok?”

Zolomon nods “Right behind ya Xandy....errrr..maybe Ximena should stay as well?”

Ximena nods quickly, “Yes it looks..a bit too scary, if a healer is needed I can come in...other wise”

Misu nods “Stay here yes..any injuries can....hopefully be brought to you, lets hope no one is injured....or worse”

The hare maid is crying and just nods as she looks at Ewan and frowns.

Ewan gulps and nods “Yes sur...I will stay and protect the hare maid and hamster maid..though if trouble seems to come I will haf ta try and blooming well find backup..sound good?”

Xander takes a deep breath and walks inside....

Inside the Rusty Dagger is quit interesting....tables for gambling, a bar for drinks and...a large fenced in sand pit for fighting where a bright red fox watches a couple beasts fight, a ferret and an otter and...the otter loses and the red fox smirks. Beside the bright red fox is the hare dibbun, as well as another hare dibbun, an otter dibbun and a teenager seal not looking too well at all.

Zolomon walks in and frowns at the  noise, it's certainly more, a lot more loud than Ferravale tavern ever so, he frowns “Nice....look....” Yeah he hates it.

Misu follows and glaces around “Simple verminous look...whats new, this place looks like a strong storm could knock it down”

Xander just watches the fox and then snorts as he speaks “Release the dibbuns Crimson...now”His voice cold, dangerous tone to it.

Crimson slowly turns and studies the badger and then smirks “Well well well...Jedrick's little pet is back in town, did Jedrick miss me? And who are you ta tell me what ta do stripedog”He grins at him”Ya grown taller Stripedog...like de new look too...”He looks over his shoulders and back to him”Friends? Sidekicks...maybe fellow pets of Jedrick?”

Zolomon frowns and glares at the fox “It I were you chap I would shut up'

Misu blinks slightly and just watches and listens, and then “Who is Jedrick?”

Xander makes a fist and snarls “I am no one's pet and update..Jedrick is dead and feeding the worms. Now release the dibbuns and we can just forget this meeting even happen”

Crimson chuckles “Jedrick died huh...well, such a pity and release them....sorry no can do, they are mine ya see.”He smirks “Oh course..there is always..”He looks at the fighting pit and grins.

Zolomon lays a paw on Xander's shoulder “Calm down Xandy...this fox is just a jerk, no need to fight him...I can bury an arrow in his chest”

Misu nods “I 2nd that...it will be enjoyable to see the slaver scum breath his last”

Xander snorts, the fighting pit he knows it all to well”I don't want to fight you but I  WILL if I have to....Zolomon..Misu just back off, please it's not that simple to just fire an arrow at him.”

Crimson grins “Listen to your stripedog friend, he has a point and why wont you fight me are you a coward..scared of me, you were when you were a runt, when you were Jedrick's little stripedog pet..little worthless pet..see its simple..winner gets the dibbuns, loser....well...dies” He grins”And no help or the dibbuns die a rather horrible death”He snaps his fingers and a group of ferrets have cross bolts aimed at the dibbuns, oh and one aimed at Misu and Zolomon too.”Decisions... decisions”

Xander narrows his eyes. He is unsure of this but he knows how this fox can be and how he treated him before.”Pick your weapon then..Crimson” Cold voice, danger in this voice.

Zolomon frowns “Xandy.....”He sounds worried, ok this may end badly.

Misu just glares at the beast who aims at her, One of those uneasy sort of glares....you may wet yourself even.

Crimson smirks and jumps into the sand pit”Blade to blade....”

The bow beasts just remain calm, the dibbuns cry...though the one bow beast aiming at the otter maid does get a little...nervous but manages to keep the bow on her, for now.

Xander jumps into the pit and nods, He decides to not give the fox a chance and starts to fight with a quick swing to the fox's chest.

Crimson backs off, blocks the blade and grins as he fakes to the left, and a quick jab to the right. Also going to try and trip the badger.

Zolomon watches and stays where he is, he glaces at Misu.

Misu snorts “This is annoying.” She says calmly.

Xander jumps backwards and barely avoids the sweep of the foot paw, the blade cuts his tunic but not him as he snarls and barely controls his anger as he studies the fox and then goes to slam him into the side of the pit.

Crimson is a little surprised and laughs “YOU IMPROOVED STRIPDOG!!!” Oh yes this should be fun.

Zolomon watches, frowns a couple times and there is just something about a crossbow being pointed at your head that just makes one a little uneasy.

Misu meanwhile has managed to make her bow beast whimper and look at the ground, Misu just smirks at this.

Xander meanwhile does get a cut to his forearm, not a deep one and goes to trip the fox, and slice at his back, or chest what ever is closer.

Crimson gasps, he growls as the tip of his ear is sliced off and he almost goes to his back. He goes to kick at the badger!Rather hard!

Xander snorts and sidesteps elbowing the fox in the jaw, and a quick slice to the fox's side..watched for any wrong moves or tricks

Crimson growls as a line of red pours down his side and he falls backwards as the badger elbows him hitting his chin and neck a little, he coughs up blood and screams as he jumps at the badger stabbing forwards

Zolomon frowns and glaces at Misu..gee why doesn't the bow beast on him just...leave already.

Misu keeps an eye on things.

Xander is knocked sideways and rolls out of the way just barely in time as the blade slams into the sand, he takes a deep breath and slices at the fox's throat!

Crimson blocks most of the blade with his sword paw and his eyes widen as his paw is sliced off and the blade sinks into his shoulder blade as he howls in pain and drops to his knees...I..surrender..you win.”

The bow beasts look shocked, wait the boss..lost?

Xander pants as he drops to his own knees and takes a few deep breaths as this fight was a bit..hard and intense.

Zolomon smiles “Ya Xandy!”

Misu just stays calm, she keeps an eye on the fox as she speaks “We leave now right? Zolomon...get the dibbuns.....we should leave”

Crimson is still bleeding when he watches the badger and just flattens his ears and growls as he goes to get the blade with his other paw and goes to quickly stab the badger while it's down!

That is until a dagger sinks into his back in just the right spot to finish the fox off.

Crimson slumps forwards..dead......

Zolomon gasps and starts to warn Xander and then blinks, he quickly goes to get the dibbuns before anything else happens

The bow beast drop the crossbows and are...they are gone! They run out of here quick.

Xander tenses up a little when he turns around and scans the room as he grips his blade, he is still sore and his arm bleeds a little from a wound, and a couple cuts to his chin.

Misu looks around quickly, friend..foe...whats happening?

Out of the crowd comes an old looking sea otter with an eye patch, vermin part for him as he walks over to the other woodlanders “Come on now...we leave this place always did hate it...maybe someone better can take over seeing as Crimson is gone”And most seem glad of it.

Xander allows the help and looks at the sea otter...”Hawkeye?” He limps slightly as he did hurt his ankle a little but he should recover soon after a little rest.

Misu follows them out “Never go in there again...or I will hate you both”

Zolomon makes sure the dibbuns get out safe and looks at Xander “You ok Xandy?”

Xander nods slowly and sighs.

The hare gasps and her dibbun rushes to her quickly, the other sort of stays by Zolomon and frowns. The teen otter and seal looks unsure what to do. The hare and her dibbun look to Xander “Thank you, thank you so very much” And the hare and her daughter are gone leaving 3 dibbuns..another hare dibbun, smaller and a male....a female seal and a male teen otter.

Ewan  smiles as they come out, then frowns a little “ Wot all happen...did something bad happen...someone die?

Misu answers “The vermin scum died and his friends ran away like  scared dibbuns....”

Hawkeye studies Xander and shakes his head “I would say fighting Crimson was being a fool, but you won....but as you can see he tried to take you down with him.” He looks to the dibbuns, the teen otter he seems to know “Home Toby...”And the otter  walks away, the seal and hare dibbuns he is unsure “Orphans...thanks to Crimson....” He then adds “Good to see you again Xander, on better terms seems...or is Jedrick...”

Zolomon smiles “Welcome “ He calls out to the hare maid and looks at the seal and hare left”So...no one ta care for ya..anywhere?”

Ewan just stays still, “Keno never did...come back...and then this happens...”He adds

Ximena is still here, just quiet "Am..I needed" She will do what is needed and head back with them whne they are ready.

Misu hmmms”The seal may have a clan somewhere and seals need water...I can take her” And she does, she will manage to find the clan that has missed the seal pup for 2 weeks, the reunion is good and then Misu goes to make a campfire on the beach, yes she is sleeping on the beach so what, she will be safe tonight.

Xander sighs, he will have to have a long talk with Misu soon as he looks to Hawkeye”Jedrick..died, I been free of him. I came back to this area as my home is under attack by a horde and we are seeking Lord Ciocan and his hare's help on the matter.”He smiles “It is good to see you again Hawkeye and to know your still around.”

Hawkeye rolls his eyes “I am old doesn't mean I am a pushover, still good aim with throwing daggers and fairly good with paw to paw still, most leave this old fool alone”He chuckles and goes to hug the badger”We need to catch up...one you grew up on me kid” He can get away with kid he is freaking old here.

Zolomon walks over carrying a sleeping hare dibbun “Seems we have company for the mountain....and he knows ya too?”

Ewan just sighs, “We should...head back...what about the otter maid?”

Xander returns the hug and nods “Yes Zolomon...you want to see inside Salamandastron Hawkeye?” He smiles. He nods to Ewan..”Yes please make sure she is ok, she may get moody but I want to make sure  she is ok”

Hawkeye smirks “Why not...led the way and we can catch up over dinner maybe?”

Zolomon just follows curious now, but he wont ask his friend details....

Xander nods and leads the way , he smiles at Zolomon”Yes I know the otter, he...was a good friend and likely a reason I didn't die a long time ago, a reason I didn't fall into deep depression....or worse.”He sighs “And Crimson was a beast I sadly seen all the time...when Jedrick would make me fight in those fighting pits....we can talk more later I am hungry and thirsty, and serious need a nap.

Ewan makes it to the campfire and sits down, he nods to the otter maid “So...company, it's not good to..stay outside...alone”

Misu is at the campfire when they come past, she lets them know she will stay out here, and fine Ewan can stay too.....hope every beast is happy.”Fine...you get first watch then”She  she sleeps, hey the hare volunteered so he gets first watch, his own fault not her's.

Board footer