Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-06 07:58:31 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

Always Be Prepared-LP Log

Who:

Vanya- Runner for the Long Patrol

Ewan-Fighter in the Long Patrol

Honeyfur-Runner of the Long Patrol(spoofed)

Clover-Healer fo the Long Patrol(spoofed)

Some spoofs of some village beasts, a dibbun sea otter,  weasels(5) and a tall evil stoat....

When:

Close to lunch

Where:

Halyard village

Log:

Log:
Vanya liked days off and lately they were far and in between with all this extra training that eveb she was starting to hate training, but the drill master hare  hurt his toe so gave them a day off, for which she was glad.   

Ewan looked around "So...tavern maybe? Or someplace else.....they have other interesting shops"   

Vanya snorts"Does it matter...you do what you want on a day off and we have had none in 2 weeks.Just intense training to make us sore and get hardly any sleep and fresh air, without training, is nice" She even decided on no longbow and arrows as before they hardly had trouble at all and they were long patrol hares after all   

Ewan nods, he had his dirk with him,like always, and glaces around "Its interesting..villages are sort of neat maybe one day I will visit another village"   

Vanya shrugs"Who cares" She hmmms and then starts to head to the tavern   

Its not always a simple day, and soon a tall stoat was going to make that a face, with him he had 4 weasels, all with daggers on a sash on their chest, the fox himself had a cutlass.He grined and pointed to the two hares   

Ewan says, "I care "He muttered and stuck his paws into his pocket and went to follow her without saying anything, yes maybe he was slightly annoyed."   

Vanya turned to look at her fellow hare and sighs "Ok...maybe other villages would be neat I don't know its not like we...well me anyways would ever leave the western shore, its home here..I was born and raised here and now in the LP...tis home"

Meanwhile the stoat gets closer, as does his weasels and decides now is the best time to get the hares attention, away from the slowly growing late morning  crowds as he grabs a dibbun sea otter and slices the throat of the parents as he dashes to an alley way , wailing dibbun in his arms.   

Ewan sighs, he then is at attention and scans the crowd..a couple scream and back away, others go into the tavern quickly and some seem to care less.He then sees it, the stoat and his weasels"Vanya....some beast needs help come on"What its a dibbun in need and he is going to help.

Vanya goes to get an arrow...oh yeah she left it at the mountain as she cusses and goes to quickly give chase as she still has her legs to run and kick.In fact she goes to send a flying kick at the stoat's back   

The stoat stumbles, well he was not expecting such a quick response as he snarls and slices at the hare maid with his blade.The dibbun falls to the alley way and then quickly hides beside a rain barrel.The 5 weasels are ready to attack and one goes to attack Ewan.

Ewan sidesteps and then stabs one weasel...whoa lucky move as the weasel was stabbed in the neck and falls over dead. He gulps a little and backs up as he looks at the other 5 and the stoat "Vanya look out!"   

Vanya rolls out of the way, it does get her leg still as she grits her teeth in pain.

Along comes another hare and fellow runner, Honeyfur and she has her longbow and fires off a couple arrows...killing one weasel, injuring another and it stumbles from the alley way.The other 3 decide its time to find a new boss and flee the stoat as the hare maid goes to check on Ewan as she figures Vanya is ok now.   

Ewan pants and chuckles "Yeah run...we is the Long patrol."He breaths in and out, ok...not too bad and hey he helped a dibbun as he smiles and checks on the otter "You ok thar little one?"   

Vanya snorts and stands, she is fine and wraps a bit of cloth around her leg."We should take him somewhere"She says quietly "And I need my leg tended to in the healers hut, its not too bad"And its not   

Well that won't last as the stoat pulls out a throwing dagger and throws it at the haremaids back.This is a skilled beast and he rarely misses and this is not that far still.   

Honeyfur grins "I say wot, we go to the jolly tavern and get so grub, take the young ottter with us right?" She nods to Vanya "We can get your leg tended to, wot"She looks up and frowns when she sees the stoat is still around and much too late.   

Ewan rolls his eyes then grins "Well wot hare says no ta food...wot?" The frown is not good as he turns and then gasps"Vanya!"   

Vanya tenses up and stumbles sideways as the dagger sinks deep into her back. A look of shock on her face and some blood trickles down, the dagger missed her lung and a vital organ, barely but there is still..."I..can't....feel my...legs.."She can still half get up with her arms but thats it and she has a slight look of panic on her face.   

The stoat just chuckles and draws out a couple more daggers "Oh not to worry I will HEAL you" yes his virsion of healing is death.   
Honeyfur whips out an arrow and then fires it from her longbow without a 2nd thought right at the stoat! A look of pure cold hate in her eyes.   

Ewan stays by the now crying otter dibbun as he frowns and then does his best to comfort the dibbun "Hey..tis ok...well ok bally well not ok but I will keep ya safe"   

Vanya lays there and seems oddly not in pain now but is still concerned with the staot, who may not have his weasel buddys now but still just as , if not more so, dangerous.   

The stoat gets the arrow right to the chest, drops any weapons he has and falls agasot the building wall, slides down and is clearly and very much dead.   

Honeyfur then rushes over to Vanya and quickly checks her."Vanya... say something....Ewan go see if Private Clover is still at the tavern I was jolly well supposed to meet her thar for lunch" She knows Clover is a healer.   

Vanya just sort of groans, her leg bleeds through the cloth and the dagger is in her back.She manages to focus and stay awake.

Ewan nods and goes to the tavern, holding the otter dibbuns paw as it goes with him. It takes a short while but he finds Clover who rushes out before he does and he soon trails behind her worry on his face and the otter dibbun in the tavern with a couple other long patrol hares.

Honeyfur and Clover tend to Vanya best they can and soon decide its best to take her back to the mountain its self, better healer stuff there to at least make sue she stays alive.....as for ever walking or running again, that's another issue.   

Vanya frowns and is sort of half here, she will later find out she will never walk again, she will be in a wheelchair but where one door closes another opens and her time in the infirm will slowly led to her becoming an LP healer hare and a pretty darn good one too.

Last edited by warrior_Otter_maid (2018-08-06 01:03:05 PM)

#2 2018-08-07 04:26:02 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer