Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-16 07:23:35 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

Talking Helps-Redwall Log/Fate Of Marek Log

Who:

Kenya- Almost of Novice Age

Krisha- Female badger

Northstar-Badger Cub

Where/when:
Night time real late and in the Dibbun Tree house and then on inside Abbey Building at the end

Log:

Kenya had woke up and missed dinner, she climbed into the tree house to be by herself and just sat there wrapped in a blanket stareing at the window.

Krisha decided to venture out once she didn't see the young sea otter in her bed. With a lantern she walks over to the tree house, just an idea as she slowly makes her way up and shines a light "Kenya...you in here?"

Kenya at first doesn't answer and then quietly speaks "I am here...sorry if I am worrying any beast"

Krisha almost had left and then drew closer to the young sea otter and sat down thew lantern "So...up here huh?" She smiles "I don't think the camp out is till later, not sure when yet still in the planing stage"

Kenya nods "Sounds good....and I may go, I don't know I wanted to just...be up here a little while cant sleep" She is by that picture of the two otters with the smaller otter.

Krisha sits down, she studies the picture and looks back to Kenya "Talk about it?" She offers a smile "Talking helps I heard"

Kenya shrugs and frowns "The picture, its mom and dad....and me"

Krisha nods "Its a good picture, so "She is not sure how to ask or what to say "Its ok to miss someone and to worry you know"

Kenya eyes start to fill with tears "They nevergonna come back...ever. They might be dead or something....cause bad beasts took them away and they never, never got...away or they would of came to the abbey where its safer"

Krisha frowns, she is unsure but this is her job one day as she offers a hug if Kenya wants one and only if she does "Its..."She wont say its ok as that could turn out to be a lie as she sighs "Its safe here and...I am here, Oz is here...others also and I don't know what to say about your mom and dad..I am sorry"

Kenya leans into the hug and sniffs and clings onto the badger as if  she was   a young dibbun again and just cries.

Krisha sits there quietly, normally she go find some help..maybe Benar or Oz but she feels like she should not leave right now, she just stays quiet as words escape her right now.

Kenya just cries and soon calms down and sniffs as she wipes some tears away with her sleeve "W...What gonna happen?"

Krisha is confused "What do you mean? Happen to what...to who?"

Kenya says, "To me "She says quietly "I know the gates are closed cause of bad beasts and those bad beasts have my parents..I..I remember bad beasts chasing me and trying to get me, one threw me and it hurt, there was a hare and another beast that helped me get to the abbey...and the bad beasts had flower tattoos""

Krisha listens and frowns "Like a rose?" She frowns more "And if there is slaves..I cant promise your mom and dad will be saved or even found to be saved, I know beasts are trying to save ...slaves and have prevented others from being slaves also. But even if you see your parents again or you don't you are always welcome here, this is your home Krisha and beasts here do care about you"

Kenya frowns "I want my mom and dad"

Krisha hugs the otter gently and sighs "I know..I know and I wish I knew a way to help, to get them here but I don't"

Kenya buries her face in the badger's robes and just cries a little more and stops again as she frowns "I..i know...doesn't mean I..I don't miss them"

Krisha says, "I know I...miss my parents too and I never got to meet mine, I have a father who adopted me , knew him all my life basically and he even helped...helped my mom, he was there when I was born and promised to care for me and he did and still does even though I am an adult now""

Kenya frowns "Bad beasts took them away?"

Krisha speaks quietly "Yeah...." She wont say dead "But the bad beasts later were found and killed....sadly my parents were...gone before that"

Kenya nods "They died didn't they, its ok....maybe mine are dead too or maybe they are alive and think me dead"

Krisha sighs and noded "Yeah...they died. As I said no news on yours and....guess its hard to know maybe we will find out and maybe we wont I...I will not say its ok, or we will find them and save them as that could be a lie, I WILL say beast will try and find them, and see if they live or not. They could be alive. They could be dead. They could be sold...."She frowns muttering "Soorry"

Kenya hugs her "No your honest being honest is nice"She is quiet and then "What if they...are dead or gone forever cause of...something else.Then what happens....to me?"

Krisha sits quietly and speaks "You stay here, you stay alive for them and keep happy memories of them alive. You become a novice still like you want to be and make them proud, I know they would be very proud of you"

Kenya nods,"I..I want to be a novice, I do and I am learning wood work stuff""

Krisha smiles "That sounds nice and you can learn some basic healing...I am learning some healing"

Kenya manages a smile now, a small one but its there "Knowing healing is good but how do healers handle....you know....stuff"

Krisha shrugs "I don't know really but its a good question, maybe ask one of the healers here...maybe"

Kenya nods "I...well..I don't know, maybe its not like I had much of a lessen, I wanted a healer take a splinter out of a toe and read a like basic first aid stuff , like very basic"

Krisha says, "Well some learn by watching and some by reading and maybe a little of both"

Kenya says, "Yeah and I want to learn more and help beasts and I know how to take a pulse, its easy to do that...one at the wrists and the neck and you can listen to the chest and pulse is in a couple other places as well.""

Krisha nods "Its good you know this much and yeah I can tale a pulse, though if its too weak a more skilled paw may be better"

Kenya nods and frowns "No one else is.....no one is gonna die any time soon are they?"

Krisha frowns "I...lets hope not and the abbey is safe, it is it would take a lot for the bad beasts to get in here and they be stopped before that"

Kenya frowns "Stopped by who...Redwall don't have a..a champion anymore...why didn't Martin get a new one yet?" She sounds a little sad and maybe scared.

Krisha frowns "Oh...honey I am sure Martin is working on it" She knows a little more than she is saying but hardly much to not be too concerned herself.

Kenya says, "So...soon maybe you think?"

Krisha says, "I don't know I hope so. Martin the warrior tries his best not to let anyone down and in all the stories he always has the side of good win..even if its not right away""

Kenya asks, "But why not right away for?"

Krisha says, "I...I don't know I am sorry...but try not to worry,ok...we have the Mossflower Defenders and Dorarose and a couple other guards are making sure no bad beasts gets into the abbey only friends and good beasts inside the abbey. We can get help other places maybe if its needed.""

Kenya nods "I like Dorarose she is nice and she will kick bad vermin butt"

Krisha frowns "You shouldn't say....butt then guess worse things to say and no do not say those either and yes Dorarose is very nice and I am sure she would not want you to say...certain words"

Kenya frowns "Sorry...don't tell her her or Papa Oz...or Benar that i said butt....ok?"

Krisha smiles "I wont it will be our secret...as long as you don't say it again..k?"

Kenya nods quickly and smiles "I promise Krisha..."She is still a little worried"What if bad beasts do get in?"

Krisha says, "Then...you hide ok and don't come out unless you know its safe"

Kenya thinks "How will I know if its...safe or not and would Papa Oz be with me or would I be with the dibbuns as that is where he would be right?"

Krisha says, "Yes that's my guess he would be there and if needed would do his best to keep you all safe or anyone safe""

Kenya says, "But he's......"She frowns "What.....he could....."

Krisha frowns "He is what, could what?"

Kenya says, "He's blind and old and...."Ok that sounded bad as she rethinks "I'm....sorry but, its just....he couldn't really fight could he?""

Kenya asks, "does he know how?"

Krisha says, "I don't know, he can use a staff but again...try not to worry about any one bad getting inside."

Kenya says, "But it could happen and....I think on it and re..remember in the woods and I had a nightmare couple times and it was scary...I"

Krisha says, "Nightmares are no fun but it doesn't mean they would come true Kenya"

Kenya says, "But....but they could....and then w..what"

Krisha sighs and gently hugs her "You need to be brave. Lets hope no one bad gets in but IF it happens you stay safe ok...and you wont be alone someone would be with you just if your told to hide, do so, if your told follow an adult and be quiet, do so

Kenya nods "But..I...I don't want anyone to die/ I don

Krisha says, "I wish I knew...I do"

Kenya frowns and rubs her eyes and leans on the badger again"I had a nightmare earlier and that's why I couldn't sleep. I dreamed I was taken away and made a slave and no one would help me and...it was scary"

Krisha sighs and wraps her arms around the dibbun "No one will let anyone take you away I promise...they would fight them off with their life if need be"

Kenya frowns "But...I don't want anyone to die.They...they arnt allowed to die"

Krisha says, "I am sure they would try not to.....if you want you can....sleep in me and Xander's room if you want, he is home and not going anywhere for a few days " She smiles "I am making him stay put a few days, he has some others he can sent out and keep eyes and ears open for dangers and the wall tops are patrolled now, night and day""

Kenya nods slowly "Ok...ok....that's good"

Krisha says, "So...is that a yes or no?"

Kenya sniffs and nods "But we need to get outta the tree house first....sound good?"

Krisha stands and smiles"That sounds like a good idea, lets go"

Kenya nods and heads down slowly and carefully and then waits on the badger to come down

Krisha soon comes down and smiles , she then blinks and goes back for the lantern and then is back "Ok..lets go, but first we should let at least someone know where you are so they don't think your missing"

Kenya frowns and then nods "Yeah that would be bad to think I am missing when I am clearly not missing and clearly do not want to ever be missing at all. Beasts be looking for me for nothing"

Krisha nods and leads the way, she stops a beast in a Defender robe and they chat, the mouse glaces at the otter and then nods back to the badger.

Kenya walks over "What did he say?"

Krisha says, "He said he would let them know, come along" Krisha leads the way to where her and Xander stays and smiles as she reaches in to get Northstar whom is awake and decides to get a bottle to feed her and sits down,

Kenya smiles as she walks in, "Oh...she is cute then all babies are cute...well not always not when they are mad"

The badger cub giggles but also drinks their milk and burps snuggling up to Northstar.

Krisha smiles and rocks her and lays her down as she stays quiet "Xander is asleep....lets see oh" She finds a couple blankets and nods "But I am sure he will not care for a guest..."

A novice brings in a roll away cot and then leaves, its place by the bed so the otter maid can still be close if needed.

Kenya nods and lays down as she asks quietly "Can she like..talk yet??"'

Krisha shakes her head "Not yet but she coos and she tries to say words just not there yet, soon I think"

The badger cub sleeps in a small bed quietly.

Kenya smiles and nods as she yawns and lays down and then says, "Thank you for letting me sleep in here tonight. Maybe I wont have a bad dream now......I hope"

Krisha speaks quietly "I hope you have good dreams tonight"

Kenya nods."Me...(yawn) me too"

Krisha smiles and lays down, "Good night Kenya"

Kenya smiles, "Good night.." She then lays down and gets cozy and lets her eyes drift shut and she is asleep and she does sleep a lot better, even sleeps in by a tiny little bit the next day.

******OOC NOTE this is what she is referring to when she lost her mom and dad, happens in this log, also it mentions she was maybe a couple seasons old...she was 4 seasons almost as she is almost 5 seasons now icly or..novice age smile

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=607

Last edited by warrior_Otter_maid (2018-07-16 01:26:55 PM)

Board footer