Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-11 10:55:55 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

Clear Night On The Wall Tops-redwall Log

*Very Short but still a nice log **

Who:

Karth-Archer in The Mossflower Defenders

Misu- Archer in The Mossflower Defenders

Where:
Abbey wall tops sometime after sundown and maybe close to like 10 or 11PM

Log:

Karth was on the wall tops quietly watching the road and the woods. A couple mice were close by him that were also helping with wall duty.

Misu walked carefully close by, a tray of veggie soup and some water she was handing out to beasts on the wall tops and came to Karth sitting his down and then started for the steps.

Karth glaces over and watched her “You know...you could stay a little while if you want lass, but I leave that up to you.”

Misu slowly turns and just stares at him and then crossed her arms over her chest “Why, it's better to go inside and I did my part, everyone has a late dinner and I am going inside now, good night”

Karth shrugs “If that's want ya want lass, then fine be that way.”He goes to sip some water and starts to eat his soup.

Misu is right away in his face glareing “What way? YOU are being...being..”She snorts and sits down beside him.”And before you ask I already ate” Her tone a little annoyed but a softer tome than earlier.

Karth nods, he doesn't move nor seems to brother her, “Well, that's good always find time to eat lass. Things are quiet lately but doesn't mean it will stay that way. Calm before the storm “

Misu just snorts and then mutters as a stray bit of head fur gets in her line of vision and goes to move it aside and fails as a light wind blows causing her to mutter again and finds a clip in her pocket to keep the stray head fur back and looks over the woods and the road”Well....yeah vermin hate peace what is new”

Karth watches her and starts to reach out a paw and then stops and goes back to eating his soup and sips his water.”Yes some beasts do not wish peace...”He looks at her again and speaks after a short while “Clear night tonight, the stars are nice and...they sort of..” He stops and just  shrugs.

Misu just shrugs also “Stars stay in the sky, sometimes they fall but that's rare. Why worry on the stars for. Least stars leave every one alone”

Karth shrugs “Well they....” He is silent as he watches her “Sparkle like..gems and....they are very...pretty...”He finishes his soup and water rather quickly and stands “Thanks for the soup and water lass..I..I am gonna go check on others over..there”He points and walks off.

Misu has her turn to stare at him and snorts, she starts to ask what he is starteing at and he walks off, he just walks off as she mutters “Males are so very annoying....”She takes the empty mug and soup bowl and watches him and then heads down the stairs, muttering again.

Board footer