Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-08 02:01:01 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Let's Hope that Hope does Fall Like A Brick-Redwall Log

Who:
Misu-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Oz- Badger Father

Where:
Cavern Hole of Redwall

Why:

Discussing Martin and hope and if that blade is magic

Log:

Misu enters dripping wet and goes to get a towel before sitting down to dry off"I dislike rain storms"She mutters.

Oz nods a hello"Hearing news of rain being annoying is better than other news, not the the weather will slow these troublesome vermin down"

Misu shrugs before speaking "Well maybe this so called help martin is supposed to send will come and help soon, or maybe help wont come."

Oz says, "I do not know, Martin has been a bit active lately maybe he is leading help to us. I do not know as he seems to visit others more so than me. But Benar believes Martin will show us whom will step in and led us in our hour of need"

Misu speaks "Yeah...well he should hurry up"She then sighs "Sorry..its just...never was some ghost warrior around to help save my Holt so not easy to believe some ghost mouse is leading to us a hero or whatever to wield some magic sword and save the day and all that. I mean a mouse that's been dead like..how long?"

Oz listens "Martin was around when the abbey was first built...seasons ago and he always knows whom to lead to us, how I do not know and Martins sword is not magic its just a blade most think has specal powers. My son Maxor though it held powers and the champion at the time was Flicktail I believe let him touch the sword. I asked him later did anything different happen and he said no but that it was still, what was his word..awesome or something like that"

Misu snorts, she looks at the door as she sees a novice run inside from the rain as it starts to rain harder and shakes her head "Novices should be careful..." The mouse looks at her "Why?" The otter sighs "Wet =falls=pain..duhhhhh"

Oz lets the otter handle the novice and smiles as he leans back in his chair "She has a point, do be careful. The rain shouldn't last too long."

Misu just rolls her eyes as the mouse quickly walks off and almost slips again on the way to the steps. The rain does start to slow a little."Anyhow...where is this..not so magic blade, with Mr. ghost mouse?"

Oz says, "I do not know, Martin does and that will also be where its needed to be when the time is right and Martin shows whom shall wield it, till then we wait"

Misu folds her arms over her chest "I also dislike waiting. Or being stuck inside and that's not just the rains fault its that stoat and his dum evil helpers fault, we should find him and fill him with arrows, and his helpers too."

Oz frowns but speaks "Any Defenders are free to go in and out as they please since they are helping with abbey defenses and I know the base is somewhere near Ferravale if remembering right, Xander told me once but never did take on his offer of going there..maybe one day. As for finding Ormaz was it? It is not that easy even if one wishes it was. I fear things will get worse before they get better"

Misu says, "Yeah..well still be nice to find him and put least 1 arrow in him, only need one if do it right"

Oz says, "If you go out do try and be careful. There is beasts getting captured and even killed in the woods and on the road and it is also wise to not go out alone"

Misu says, "No worries I wouldn't go off alone. I am sure someone would tag along"

Oz says, "I think some of the Defenders are here, somewhere"

Misu says, "Most likely, Karth maybe unless he went to the meeting"

Oz asks, "There was a meeting? For what?"

Misu says, "About gathering more beasts for Defenders and stuff"

Oz says, "Oh well extra help would be nice and I am sure welcomed, trust me we need all the help we can get right now"

Misu nods "Well help is coming, I guess..I mean everyone keeps saying Martin will guild us and what ever, and guess send help in his own way"

Oz nods "And he will, not to worry when the time comes we will know"

Misu again rolls her eyes "Yeah why not know ahead of time we need a champion and we have none and what if this Ormaz just like kills who ever it is before we know, ya know they may need saved or something...yeah see it now shortest rank of Champion ever"

Oz frowns "If Martin has a new champion in mind I do not think he will let them be captured or worse killed"

Misu says, "I hope your right Oz as if martin did say hey look so and so is the champion...then they are slayed, that would be a new kind of take away your hope right there"

Oz sighs as he does worry and maybe more now as he mutters a prayer.."Martin protect the beast you led to us , do not let this new champion fall...keep them safe till they get to us and safe till you get your blade into his or her paws"

Board footer