Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-07 09:14:25 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Eatting Late Night Pie- Redwall Log

**Told Benar I would post the log so here it is **

Who:
Benar-Abbot of Redwall

Misu-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Zolomon-Another archer in Mossflower Defenders

where:
Abbey Pond like midnight maybe, yes its late

Why:
I don't know...they eat pie and chat

Log:

Benar stands by the pond and quietly watches the ripples go across the pond as a light wind blows. It is evening and fairly late as most are sleep in their beds.

Zolomon is awake and yet again stealing a pie, this one a pear pie with honey as he stops, he blinks as he sees the abbot and walks over "Wot ya up still for Abbot B?"

Benar gasps softly and turns to see the hare. His tail slightly puffed out as he closes his eyes and speaks "Zolomon...its you, please do not sneak up on a beast like that" He opens his eyes and frowns "You know Friar Lacota doesn't like his pies taken from the kitchens"

Misu steps into view, gee is she awake also"You should show respect to the abbot, its Benar not B...you are a rude hare" She speaks to Zolomon.

Zolomon frowns "Sorry Abbot B..."He blinks at the sea otter and looks at the pie and tries to put it behind his back "Pie?"

Benar offers a soft smile "I believe its behind you, now both of you come here and sit by me and it's ok Zolomon I am just not use to other beast up this late"

Misu shakes her head but does go over slowly and sits in front of the abbot" I like late hours when no one is around to bother me."Her tone ever so monotoned.

Zolomon says, "Lass..you are a strange beast" He walks over and sits, sitting the pie down "I guess I have to put the pie back...."He gives those sad eyes like please no "I..I could share it..wot ya say?""

Benar chuckles and nods "Why not a good late night snack " He sighs as if something else is on his mind.

Misu hmmphs at Zolomon and eyes the pie, "What kind of pie?" She looks at the abbot "What is the matter, you seem more than tried"

Zolomon nods "Pear and honey...and she has a point Abbot B..ya ok ?" He smiles and has...his own silverware or maybe he took it also and offers the abbot some pie on a paper towel, and a fork "Pie always jolly well cheers me up"

Salamandastron: Dining Chamber

Benar smiles and takes a bite "Thank you Zolomon and...I do have a lot on my mind, this trouble on the road lately. Its been quiet and that worries me. I don't wish any other bad news but fear we will get some sooner or later"

Misu will eat some pie if its offered, but is quiet for now. She waits and speaks "Xander did go to a...meeting. I think involved recruiting more Mossflower Defenders..which is good"

Zolomon suffs some pie in his mouth and seems to not want to talk but..."Well..yeah no one bally well wants bad news Abbot B...no one."

Benar nibbles some pie "No, no one does. But I feel Martin is guilding help to us, we just have to wait."

Misu says, "we wait on a lot...this is just one of the things to wait on"

Zolomon says, "I jolly well hope so, I mean help be nicely taken."Another bite of pie "You think I could help on the wall tops tonight Abbot B?"

Benar nods "If you wish Zolomon you may. As long as you are not tried that is I do not want sleepy beasts on the walltops"

Misu says, "I walked the walls earlier, all seemed quiet..well crickets were out but otherwise...quiet"

Zolomon blinks at the sea otter "Unless Ormaz has a trained army of crickets I am not bally well worried lass and I am not tried Abbot B..."He grins as its clear he is wide awake "I am good fer a night shift, sort of sleep a little too much today and may as well do something useful than just sit around" He gets a 2nd piece of pie. There is 4 left after the abbot and Misu had one and well the hare had two.

Benar finishes his one piece but doesn't get a 2nd one as he is just enjoying some company.

Misu says, "Besides eating pie...then hares always act like they are staving ta death"

Zolomon frowns "Rude lass...very rude"He gets a 3nd piece and looks at the 3 left but leaves them alone for now."I need energy ta protect the walls lass...food is energy" Yeah he takes a 4th and starts to eat it too, two pieces left "Ummm ya two can have those..."He smiles, what he does share.

Benar smiles as he slides one to Misu and he gets one "Thanks Zolomon just do not eat too much I also do not want any ill beasts on the walltops."

Misu decides to go ahead and have the 2nd pie piece, it is good as she just shakes her head, hare are bottomless pits she thinks to herself .

Zolomon nods "I am fine. We hares are tough we are." He grins and finishes his pie snack and stands"Well I am off ta the wall tops"He bows and walks off, he will need his longbow if he is on the wall tops tonight.

Misu mutters "Bottomless pits..."

Benar chuckles as he hears Misu and smiles "Hares do eat a lot that is true, so how is your evening Misu if I may ask?"

Misu normally would walk off or maybe slap a beast but she just shrugs, then replies "Its..evening..why do you ask?"

Benar says, "I like to make sure all beasts in my abbey are ok and your one of the beasts in my abbey"

Misu sighs, she dislikes speaking sometimes but respects the abbot "I am doing fair enough. I don't worry about...many beasts.."He finishes her pie before speaking again "Troubles are not easily stopped or maybe they are and worse ones come"

Benar nods "Well I am in my office if you ever want to talk, you only have to come and knock"He stands and collects the plates and pie tin "I should get back to my quarters, good night Misu" He walks on to his room, he will be awake for another hour before sleep finally comes to him.

Misu watches him walk off and thinks on his words and then just stares at the pond as she sleeps also, right here beside the pond as its a good enough place as any and beasts here already know if they wake her...they regret it quickly.

Last edited by warrior_Otter_maid (2018-07-08 06:50:44 AM)

Board footer