Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-07 12:48:26 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Days D.R&Co. sha'n't be here, take 2

So, there are so many posts on this forum that my original post ( http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=141 ) is on page 2 -- which is fine!  That's great!  I'm happy everyone is coming up with RP ideas big_smile  However, that makes it really hard to find my first post, so I'm making a new one smile 
The new posts will be at the top.
The days and times I am usually on are from about noon to 4 PM Central time on Thursdays, and from about noon to 2:30 PM on Saturdays smile  Please see below for exceptions to this.
My characters are DoraRose, Lenore, Blisa, LilyMoore, and Felicity smile  (And about a zillion spoofs....)  I also have the passwords for the following shared characters: Ciocan; Matilda.
So, I feel that I must explain some things.
I take a week break every month because I discovered that when I don't, I, for some weird reason, feel like I'm required to come on.  Like I no longer have a choice about whether or not I can log on here and play.  And so it stops being fun for me and I start to dread it.  However, taking a week break every month really helps me not get to that place, and I am eager to return.  But it has to be a COMPLETE break.  So not only only do I not log onto the MUCK in-game, I also don't read the radio and I don't look at any logs.  I have to to keep this place fun for me.  So for that entire week, the MUCK is off-limits for me.  Sorry sad
I also try to leave at about 4 pm Central Time every time (except Saturdays, when my library closes at 3 ><) to help myself be able to leave on time.  It has nothing to do with my parents.  They don't interfere or have any say in my MUCK time, plus I'm legally an adult and have been since July 2012, so they don't get any say in what I do on the Internet or when I RP on the MUCK.  But we do sometimes have to leave the library as early as 4:30, so I make myself leave here at 4 to try and help myself never be late. (I decided that the MUCK is more important than social media, and I can work on leaving on time better. So this is only sort of accurate anymore tongue )
But I do still try to come on, and I enjoy playing with y'all.  I hope we can RP soon smile
10/4/2018 EDIT: So, I really need to do homework for my college class.  So I'm going to be trying to do it before I come on the MUCK so that way I can just play and not have to worry about trying to make time for my schoolwork.  On Thursdays I'll aim to get here at about 1 PM Central Time.  This shouldn't affect when I come on on Saturdays.  And since my class is on Wendsday evenings, I probably won't be doing homework on Wendsdays, but most of the time I'll probably have only about 2 to 3 hours on the MUCK to play.  But I am hoping and planning on being on on at least some Wendsdays now that I finished my project that I worked on for 3 years ( yikes ).  Hope to RP soon! big_smile <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, December 20th, 2018 EDIT: I won't be here this Saturday, the 22nd.  My week break for January is the 13th-19th.  I hope and plan to be here  December 26th, 27th, and 29th (Wendsday, Thursday, Saturday).  Hope to RP and chat again soon! smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, Nov December 1st, 2018 EDIT: I won't be here on Wensday, December 5th.  Hope to RP soon! smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, November 24th, 2018 EDIT:  Just so y'all know, my week break for December is the 9th-15th.  Hope to RP soon! big_smile <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, November 15th, 2018 EDIT:  Well, I again wasn't able to take my tests ><
I am not going to be here at all next Thursday due to Thanksgiving.  I'll try to be here on Wendsday, but I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to make it.  And that Saturday a group of therapy dogs is visiting my library and I'm gonna go pet them big_smile  I'll try to be here then, but I may be a little late.  Hope to be able to RP next week, and I'm definitely planning on being here the week after! <3  Hope to see you soon! smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, November 3rd, 2018 EDIT:  Hey, guys!  So, my week break is from the 4th to the 11th this month.  However, I am probably going to be needing to do some tests for my college class on the week of the 11th through 17th.  I should be here on the 17th since that's a Saturday, but I may need to have my tests on that Thursday (the 15th).  I'll try to do them on the Teusday and Wendsday (13th and 14th), but I won't know for sure until this coming Wendsday what the plan with that is.  So I apologize in advance if I'm not able to show up on those days.  Hope to RP on the 15th, and more definitely on the 17th!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendsday, October 24th, 2018:  Sorry for not being able to RP today.  Hope to be able to RP tomorrow!! <3 smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendsdays, October 11th, 2018 EDIT: I'm sorry for not doing this earlier! :'( sad
Days I won't be here:
October 14th-20th
October 31st
November 4th-11th
Hope to RP and chat again soon! <3 smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, September 22nd, 2018 EDIT:  Hey, y'all!  I am going to be here today if all goes as planned, but I'm going to be a little late (I need to do homework for my college class tongue ).  However, I'm going to be able to stay later than I usually can, so hopefully it'll all work out big_smile  Hope to RP and chat soon!! smile <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, September 20th, 2018 EDIT:  I won't be here
Wendsday, September 26th
Saturday, September 29th
Hope tp RP again soon! big_smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendsday, Augu September 5th, 2018 EDIT:  Hey!  So, I have good news and bad news.  Bad news: My parents just dumped a whole bunch of surprise plans on my lap, so I'm going to be having to take my week break next week (the 9th-15th) sad  I'm sorry for the short notice; it's pretty short on me, too.  But I am still planning on being here tomorrow and Saturday.  Good news: I'm almost all done with the project I've been working on on Wendsdays for the past while, so I might be able to be here to RP the occasional Wendsday (but not today; not enough time.  I'm just on to read logs and update this thingy).  If y'all could pmail me the days you're usually on, that'll give me an idea of who I can expect to be able to RP with on Wendsdays.

I know this kind of wrecks with some of the plans for the TP. And I know I was saying early on that we should speed up the progression of the TP.  But that was because of my concerns about school starting, but I think it has started and everyone's still coming on pretty regularly, so if needs be, I'd be okay with us having the TP end the first or even second week in October.  Also, I'm hoping to take some of the really important tests for the college class I'm taking on the 13th (a week from tomorrow), so this is turning out okay for me in that part.

But, yeah.  Sorry for the sudden notice.  It surprised me, too.  But I hope we can RP soon, and that y'all can do some of the RPs that I don't need to be on for next week smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, August September 1st, 2018 EDIT: Aaaaand then life changed my plans and I can be on here for 2 hours.  Hope to be able to RP, and hope to RP on Thursday! <3

Thursday, August 30th, 2018 EDIT: I won't be able to be here on Saturday (September 1st) ><  Sorry for the short notice.  Hope to RP soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, August 9th, 2018 EDIT: My week break from the MUCK will be August 19th-25th.  Hope to RP again soon big_smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, August 2nd, 2018 EDIT:  I won't be here
Saturday, August 4th
Saturday, August 11th.
I'm also going to be taking a class at a local college, but as far as I can tell right now (never having been to any school except for homeschool), it will not interfere with my MUCK time smile
Week break to be decided.  Sorry D:
Hope to RP soon big_smile

July 7th, 2018: My week break for July is the 15th-21st.
I also won't be here Saturday, July 14th.
Hope to RP again soon! smile

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2018-12-20 04:53:39 PM)

#2 2018-12-19 01:59:00 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Days D.R&Co. sha'n't be here, take 2

Hey, sorry about posting this update as a comment instead of an edit, but I'm on my touch-screen device, and editing stuff with it is a royal pain. 

I'm not going to be able to make it on to RP today.  I am planning on being able to play tomorrow, though.  And I amy be able to read at least some of the forums stuff today, so we'll have to see.

Hope to RP and chat again soon! ♡ smile

Board footer